pct and androgel

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Androgel is not the fountain of youth, thats like saying i can take 1000mg ED of m1t cause i had subway. If he continues androgel he will continue a hard suppression. He did not even act like he knew what hcg was. He was asking why he would need HCG.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Yimen E.Cricket
    Actually, HRT does not suppress nearly as fast as PHs. He could sustain the androgel for a while without severe suppression. swale claims It does cause lh decrease by 55-60%.

Umm...Check the studies. 25mg/week suppressed within 3 days. In other words if LH levels are bottomed out, ther is NO test production.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Yimen E.Cricket
    Androgel is not the fountain of youth, thats like saying i can take 1000mg ED of m1t cause i had subway. If he continues androgel he will continue a hard suppression. He did not even act like he knew what hcg was. He was asking why he would need HCG.
    What don't you get? He already is in a state of suppression! Thats why he on HRT! If it gets back enough it can effect sperm production in which case HCG can be used. THats why he goes to the doctor and thats why HRT levels are monitored.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

4. Well i have said in most of my post to see his doctor. Tell the doc everything, cause the products are legal.

Come back and let us know.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Yimen E.Cricket
    Actually, HRT does not suppress nearly as fast as PHs. He could sustain the androgel for a while without severe suppression.
    Where do you get this from? That is totally false.
    •   

6. Then why do we recommend post cycle so much? Why dont we just recommend hcg instead of nolva and stay on the Drugs like this dude is doing?

We have been doing it wrong all along. I can stay big forever thanks to hcg!

7. Yes you can but for some reason you equate to injecting 750mg/week to 100mg/week. You could easily stay on year round with little to no suppression with HCG. But then you fail to understand that chronic use of HCG desensitizes Leydig cells over time and also the negtaive effect of lipid profiles with high amounts of androgens. HCG becomes ineffective if you use it to much and you need to use more for a steroid like cycle than a HRT cycle, so the megative effect over time are even worse.

We've recommended HCG DURING a cycles many times to prevent suppression but during a 4-6 week cycle the suppression compared to 12-20 week cycle isn't even close. ALso most of the users in this section are PH users, not steroid users so therefore do not inject.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Yimen E.Cricket
    Then why do we recommend post cycle so much? Why dont we just recommend hcg instead of nolva and stay on the Drugs like this dude is doing?
    HCG does not directy cause an increase in test production. It forces Leydig cell to respond to LH (in this case synthetic). This rise in testosterone would also cause a rise in estrogen making it very easy to get gyno post cycle. THis is why NOlva is used along with it. SWALE recomeended to use HCG during your cycle making suppression a moot point so when you do finally come off and use NOlva, the rise in LH will automatically produce a rise in testosterone since the LEydig cells have bee functioning the whole time. THe delay in test production is reduced and recovery happens much quicker.

You need ot read the profiles more thoroughly and understand what going on.

9. If you read the 2 posts by this same guy, the guy is asking if he should do PCT or if he should continue androgel after his m1t cycle. Manbeast told him to use 4ad along with his androgel during PCT.

I just dont think the guy knows what he is doing and i am telling him to stop suppressing for a while. Or atleast see his doctor and make future plans for natty restoration.

10. If infact androgel is that supressive than he needs to come back to life at some point or see his doctor. He was suppressed before he even started the cycle so lets just make it worse for him.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Yimen E.Cricket
    If you read the 2 posts by this same guy, the guy is asking if he should do PCT or if he should continue androgel after his m1t cycle. Manbeast told him to use 4ad along with his androgel during PCT.

I just dont think the guy knows what he is doing and i am telling him to stop suppressing for a while. Or atleast see his doctor and make future plans for natty restoration.
    Dude, you seriously need to stop. He is on HRT BECAUSE HE IS SUPPRESSED FOR LIFE! Its a medical condition!!!!

He is on HRT because in ther natural state his testes do NOT PRODUCE ENOUGH!

You do know what HRT is? Hormone REPLACEMENT Therapy!

Suppressed is suppressed! He will be that way for the rest of his life! WHats the point of stopping Androgel? He will just reutnr to his low state again. He is UNABLE to produce sufficnet amounts! THats why he IS ON HRT!

12. Suppressed does not produce a level of 230. His nuts work a little before androgel.

They dont work at all while on it. Are you telling him to follow manbeasts advice fromthe other thread?

13. All i said was to see his doctor and then tell us.
    If he is on proper hrt than his doctor should be aware of his exogeneous endeavors.

14. Suppressed does not mean SHUT DOWN! It means your not producing your normal amount. In his case, thats ALL THE TIME!

15. bOBO, WILL YOU GIVE YOUR ADVICE TO THE GUY AND QUIT ARGUING WITH ME?

16. Quote Originally Posted by Yimen E.Cricket
    All i said was to see his doctor and then tell us.
    If he is on proper hrt than his doctor should be aware of his exogeneous endeavors.
    No, you said a lot more that was totally false and had zero bearing with his case. If you don't understand how this stuff works you have no basis to comment in this thread at all.

17. I will shut up if you make your suggestions.
    I didnt mean to yell, my caps was on.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Yimen E.Cricket
    bOBO, WILL YOU GIVE YOUR ADVICE TO THE GUY AND QUIT ARGUING WITH ME?
    I already did but you keep bringing up false information that just confuses him. If you don't know, don't post.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Bascially the answer to the whole problem is that since he is on HRT he will be suppressed adn there never is a need for PCT. Adding additional amounts will only cause continued atrphy which can be minimized or eliminated with HCG. Eventually the levels will drop back down to the ranges his HRT provide and that will be that. Nolva and Clomid would only provide ant-e effects, thats all.
    Read that AGAIN! I made my suggestion a page ago!

20. Orvis,
    So the answer is HCG dude, Do you have any questions?

Please let us know what you decide to do.

21. HCG is only for people that want to prevent atrophy or have significant atrophy. In his case its proably neither since the cycle was so short so he probably doesn't need it. In the future he might but he doens't need to starting using HCG unless his doctor says he does or he chooses to do long cycles.

22. If he is suppressed before a cycle and still suppressing after a cycle, i would say the time is now to make plans. Cause that is a long cycle.

23. bobo,

I have learned some stuff today. Thanks for kicking me around!
    But i still ahve a question. Do you get warning signs that you are "on" too long and it is time to take hcg? Is slight shrinkage enough to warrant pct or hcg?

I am testing an 8 week 4ad cycle and i guess it is part of the reason i am arguing over here. Can a doctor get me hcg if i desperately need it?

24. Only if it medically warrants it. If you go in to a Doctor and he takes blood test while on 4AD, youre test levels will be very very high and your testes will be smaller than usual. In other words, he will know your taking something so therefore he will not give you HCG.

The warning signs are atrophy. Some people experience this more than others and the only way to know is from your doc or your personal experience. It also depends on the doc. Some like HCG, some don't. If you have a consultation with SWALE and youir experienceing atrophy he will most likely put you on HCG. This only works if you have a medical condition though as he will not prescribe anything wiothouth intial blood work done.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Yimen E.Cricket
    Orvis,
    So the answer is HCG dude, Do you have any questions?

Please let us know what you decide to do.
    why would i need hcg for such a short cycle
    the doc said i shouldnt have any shrinkage while on androgel
    also what do you think about what manbeast said about staying on 4ad
    for a couple weeks
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. pct and gyno ??
    By kojie in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-05-2004, 08:50 AM
  2. Clomid / PCT and um 'sexual performance'
    By HeavyBomber in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-19-2004, 10:48 AM
  3. PCT and Spiro
    By jeep69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-07-2004, 07:21 PM
  4. Some PCT (and cycle) Thoughts............
    By PC1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-06-2004, 07:55 AM
  5. Question about PCT and MIT
    By NPCNJ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-31-2003, 04:54 PM