tren xtreme and sides

Bmadis0n

Awards
What is the chance of losing hair on tren xtreme? If it falls out will it grow back?

Thanks
-Brandon

bmoon19

Awards
i have taken tren extreme before, and i notices a little thinning of the hair, but yes after your cycle it will grow back in just fine.

here is some additional info on how to prevent it...
Hair Loss:
This is another famous side that is experienced by people using ph’s. Here are a few products I would strongly recommend.
Spironolactone 5% ( on cycle)
spiro and nizoral and azeliac acid.
I would highly recommend Fina and Propecia in the mix if you have hair shedding problems. If you do have Androgenic alopecia, and a genetic balding pattern, I would highly advise you not to risk this compound.

Bmadis0n

Awards
Ok thanks for the help. My buddy said it wont grow back so I got scared.

What did you do to have the safest cycle?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Blood pressure
Lower libido
Gyno

Are you prone to hair loss? I haven't heard too much about hair loss on tren xtreme.

Bmadis0n

Awards
No I have no family history, just heard that I can.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Your grandfather on your mother's side of the family should be a good indication of your genetic proclivity for hairloss.

Also if you are really 6'0 143 pounds you shouldn't use steroids. You need to learn how to lift heavy ass weights and eat like a bodybuilder. I hope ur not another one of those 17 year old guys that hears about the magical "tren" from their friends and starts ****ing around with steroids before they know how to lift properly.

And if those are your real stats and you start telling me "But i'm a hardgainer" just eat more. Eat eat eat.

The way i see it is when small people juice they come to rely on it before they've learned how how to maximize other variables like training and diet... it takes YEARS, let me repeat YEARS of diet and training to understand how your body works... I bulked naturally for a couple years and go to 250 pounds... EAT.

Bmadis0n

Awards
I know what you are saying and I agree 100%. A healthy diet, and knowing how to lift comes before anything. but I already bought this crap, should I continue the cycle and finish it or take a 80 dollar loss? And I didn't think tren 2 was a steriod?? I bought it at a nutrition store in the mall.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah Max Muscle sells a lot of Tren Xtreme, it's legit steroids though. Not a "supplement" lol...

IMO do what i said and eat eat eat and bulk up as much as you can. It will take months. Be patient. When your progress flatlines (and it will be a while, because you combat that by changing the routine and upping the calories) that is what JUICE is for.

Also... be over 21... You gotta be 21 to post here anyway!!

Bmadis0n

Awards
Ok thanks for the help I'll just stop my cycle and use it when I'm older.

But when I get to that age is tren xtreme even safe? What are the sides?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Also if you are really 6'0 143 pounds you shouldn't use steroids. You need to learn how to lift heavy ass weights and eat like a bodybuilder. I hope ur not another one of those 17 year old guys that hears about the magical "tren" from their friends and starts ****ing around with steroids before they know how to lift properly.

And if those are your real stats and you start telling me "But i'm a hardgainer" just eat more. Eat eat eat.
^^
truth. as a hardgainer, i had problems gaining sub 4k calories - you've just got to overcome your genetic tendencies. if you can't gain natural, you won't gain unnatural. that's the reality.

to your original question OP, shedding is usually from going over 120mg of tren. most people that stick to 100mg or less don't have an issue.

Bmadis0n

Awards
Thanks for all the help guys. I've made my decision to stay away from this stuff, I'm going to just go all natural.