Neverending story - EPi PCT

Pogok5

Awards
Hey guys,

Long story short - about a year ago i did month epi cycle. For my pct i used 6-oxo and novedext xt. I had good overall gains during cycle, my pct went quite good(at least i thought so ). However after some time i had gyno rebound which i had to fight.

This time around I want to avoid this gyno rebound from happening. Therefore im looking for some advice .
I want to do a quick epi cycle . I was thinking about 3 or 4 weeks. I am taking under consideration 3 week cycle because i want to minimize the potential side effects.

As for pct this time around i have both nolva and clomid on hand. What is the best protocol, use only one of them or both at the same time? I was thinking about using low dosages of clomid first and in the middle switching to nolva. The pct would last one month.

Any suggestions?
Im all dizzy with these theories. Some state that mixing serms with ai can cause gyno . Others recommend using both serm and ai during cycle( while ramping down the serm, ramping up dosage of ai and then ramping it down).Any input would be appreaciated cause i wanna safeguard myself this time around.

I would like to state that im kinda restricted with AI choice as im not living in the USA. At the moment i can have access to formadrol,novedex xt, 6-oxo and Restore.

thanks

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
im not sure of your epi doses so you can change those to whatever you want....but this is how i would incorporate pct into it....

epi- 30/30/30/30
nolva-0/0/0/10/20/20/20/20
clomid-0/0/0/0/50/50/50/50

your basically bridging the epi and nolva....also mabye throw in an ai after a few weeks of pct

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
epi pct to best combat the gyno would be Nolva 20/20/20/20 with a bridge of arimidex

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
he just stated his resources on AIs are limited. Arimidex was not an option he listed.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
then mr bitch tits needs to grow a sack. im in the US too. its not very hard

Pogok5

Awards
im not in the usa...

as for the epi im planning on taking epi- 30/30/30/30 just as u stated Mooch.

I was thinking of sticking just to one of the serms , preferably nolva( as it is less toxic) - nolva-20/20/20/20/ and then if something bad occurs taking clomid or some ai. What about adding ai at the end of pct in minimal doses not to lower the estro too much..any thoughts?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
im not in the usa...

as for the epi im planning on taking epi- 30/30/30/30 just as u stated Mooch.

I was thinking of sticking just to one of the serms , preferably nolva( as it is less toxic) - nolva-20/20/20/20/ and then if something bad occurs taking clomid or some ai. What about adding ai at the end of pct in minimal doses not to lower the estro too much..any thoughts?
if you take out the clomid you need to add in a natty test booster....why do you think clomid is more toxic than nolva? you know they function differently correct? as i stated earlier bridging the nolva and epi would be a good idea so you have no estro flux between cycle and pct....and as i also stated earlier adding an ai in after two weeks of pct is a good idea....formadex would be fine.....

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established

whats the problem little guy???you a lil' cranky this morning? wake up on the wrong side of the bed? mabye have mommy give you a hug......

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
He's NOT in the US. I suggest you read carefully before responding next time. You can low dose an AI if you want...I suggest maybe bridging the AI from Epi to pct. Just as an examplbe if you used ATD:

Epi: 30/30/30/30
ATD: 0/0/25/25/25/25/0/0
Nolva:0/0/0/0/20/20/20/20

You could do something like this. I'm just not sure you would need it based on the fact that Epi is mild in terms of shutdown, however you can never be too safe.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
He's NOT in the US. I suggest you read carefully before responding next time. You can low dose an AI if you want...I suggest maybe bridging the AI from Epi to pct. Just as an examplbe if you used ATD:

Epi: 30/30/30/30
ATD: 0/0/25/25/25/25/0/0
Nolva:0/0/0/0/20/20/20/20

You could do something like this. I'm just not sure you would need it based on the fact that Epi is mild in terms of shutdown, however you can never be too safe.
how much aromatization do you think will be going on at the end of a cycle with no test in it? why would you use the ai as the main component at the time it is going to be the least effective?

Pogok5

Awards
thanks mooch. So i guess bridging and combining both the clomid and nolva is the way to go? Im a bit scared of using ai as ive read somewhere that if you inhibit estro to much it may rebound. I guess that is what happend the last time to me :/

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
thats why i said it may not be necessary in terms of shutdown. If he wanted to use an AI it was an option. The reason I suggested that is because if have seen cycles of epi with an AI (such as formex) used to bridge cycle and PCT. I however didnt look at it the way you did, and you are probably right. Wasn't trying to give sh*tty advice, just drawing upon cycles seen in the past. Apologies if this was the wrong thing to say.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
not at all bro...thats how we learn on these forums....we present ideas and thought to each other...when i look at someones cycle or pct ideas i say what i think...and you tell me what you think....mabye your on to something or mabye i am...its a great process....

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
thanks mooch. So i guess bridging and combining both the clomid and nolva is the way to go? Im a bit scared of using ai as ive read somewhere that if you inhibit estro to much it may rebound. I guess that is what happend the last time to me :/
just use a lighter ai...no atd!!!! and make sure you taper it down.....

Pogok5

Awards
any recommendations?
Here is a list of i can get :

restore
formadrol extreme
novedex xt
clomed
6-oxo

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. This is good for me too as I was planning my next cycle (already have the Epi) and was going to get Formex as well as clomid probably for PCT, but was unsure on how to use them so that each compound was maximised effectively without causing rebound problems. Was also thinking of using Palo Alto's "Anabolic Edge" during PCT as a support supp.....was curious maybe what you thought of that? ( not to jack your thread Pogok, sorry if you take it this way)

Edit: I only used ATD as an example, was not suggesting this as it is very strong in terms of effectiveness at inhibiting.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
atd is verrrry strong....the novadex xt was probably what screwed you up in the first place last time....ive never used formestane but have heard very good things....i personally like 6-bromo products like restore though

edit: dunno whats in anabolic edge....give me a min

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
anabolic edge looks pretty solid....if you wanted to replace the nolva with something otc that might be something to look at...but i see no reason to run them both....

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
I really want to include it in the supps because its overall health benefits would be amazing, however I do not want to risk rebound or side issues by replacing the SERM....hmmmm

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
whats the problem little guy???you a lil' cranky this morning? wake up on the wrong side of the bed? mabye have mommy give you a hug......
my bad. haha that did come across alittle mean. meant that if you have gyno.. dont be cheap on it. take care of it. i misread above, thought he WAS in the US