when will hydroxy test be cheaper ! by gram

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
Will within the last few months methyl products went from $100 to now as low as $3 per gram (m 5aa) but 4-oht is still around $6 dollars , I think they should find a way to sell it for $2-3 I mean it shouldn't cost more than a methyl product ! I expect people buying alot more if supplement companies find a way to lower their production costs for them and the consumer. I think this would be better than introducing new compounds to the market. another thing to look into is 4-ohn too in transdermal ! just my 2 Cents

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
If you buy 20+ grams from 1fast, 4OHT is $5/gram. The prices are related to the cost of the materials. The methyls are cheaper now because the supply has increased along with demand & the material is now cheaper to get from suppliers. I hope 4OHT does get cheaper, but who knows.

vicmack777

Awards
Are we talking about the same methoxy test. as this:

Hydroxy Testosterone

This testosterone has come on the market recently in the form of transdermals and powder. It is actually nothing like its parent other than the name. It is very mild in terms of anabolic and androgenic potential and would be relatively weak on its own. However, this compound has some very interesting attributes that make it very different from all the other steroids on the market. With the 4 hydroxl position on the molecule, it has the added benefit of not converting to estrogen or DHT. This would make it very similar to the compound Clostebol and ideal for cutting when used on its own. It also has the very interesting attribute of being a mild aromatize inhibitor and 5AR inhibitor (which prevents conversion of testosterone to DHT). One of its metabolites is Formastane (4 hydroxy androstenedione) which is also an aromatize inhibitor. It has also been claimed that this compound will stimulate LH output, which would be great for bridging inbetween cycles and obviously not cause any form of supression. However, I have not seen any data to confirm this.

Because if we are, why was i told it isnt out yet?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The question should be, Who's gonna start selling it by the gram esterified? ;)

4OHT Enanthate, think about it..

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Trust me, if I had the means, I'd be movin' the weight, get me? ;)

Besides, go ask Sledge, he's the man to see about that..

vicmack777

Awards
Are we talking about the same methoxy test. as this:

Hydroxy Testosterone

This testosterone has come on the market recently in the form of transdermals and powder. It is actually nothing like its parent other than the name. It is very mild in terms of anabolic and androgenic potential and would be relatively weak on its own. However, this compound has some very interesting attributes that make it very different from all the other steroids on the market. With the 4 hydroxl position on the molecule, it has the added benefit of not converting to estrogen or DHT. This would make it very similar to the compound Clostebol and ideal for cutting when used on its own. It also has the very interesting attribute of being a mild aromatize inhibitor and 5AR inhibitor (which prevents conversion of testosterone to DHT). One of its metabolites is Formastane (4 hydroxy androstenedione) which is also an aromatize inhibitor. It has also been claimed that this compound will stimulate LH output, which would be great for bridging inbetween cycles and obviously not cause any form of supression. However, I have not seen any data to confirm this.

Because if we are, why was i told it isnt out yet?
Bump

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hydroxy-test been out for awhile now, unless bulk nutrition and PN are lying about the powders they sell.. :D

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Ok Ill tell you what guys, Ill see about getting some 4 OHT Cyp. I cant promise what the price will be per gm but Ill check it out. This will probably be a AM only deal, most people on this board are smart enough to know that injections are the way to go. So Ill check it out and let everyone know hopefully by the end of the week.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This will probably be a AM only deal, most people on this board are smart enough to know that injections are the way to go. .

hehe...that just sounds good.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love you Bobo. You are my hero.
I know sifu but I don't play for that team. But thank you for the compliment ;)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dammit I don't swing that way either. Aren't you the Bobo from fudge packers anonymous?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
*Eyeing Bobo suspiciously while keeping back to the wall*

Now I know why some people are terrified of clowns! :eek:

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
Ok Ill tell you what guys, Ill see about getting some 4 OHT Cyp. I cant promise what the price will be per gm but Ill check it out. This will probably be a AM only deal, most people on this board are smart enough to know that injections are the way to go. So Ill check it out and let everyone know hopefully by the end of the week.
great...!

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff! An OHT-only cycle intrigues me as a small, but quality gains cycle. ED injects didn't intrigue me though. ;)

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why has no one come out with 1,4 andro cyp, enth, dec or prop???