Got some tren 2 xtreme need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bmadis0n

Awards
I got a 4 week cycle of tren 2 xtreme. I wanted to know the side effects and what I will be gaining by the end of it. I heard you can lose hair is that true?

Also i'm 18 years old and have been on it for 2 days

vpdman

vpdman

Awards
Hey bud it's good that ur interested but remember u should be 21 to take this stuff. It is a steroid.

Bmadis0n

Awards
Basically here is what led me to it. I lifted hardcore as a sophmore in highschool for football and got an injury to my rib which took me out the next season and then didnt play as a senior. Now I just graduated highschool and started lifting again. All my buddies got this tren stuff and got huge. They said they had no side-effects, but became irritable and mad easy. I went to the nutrizone in town to talk to the guy about it and he said its safe and I should do it. I bought a 4 week cycle and after I have to buy a "PCT" and during my cycle each 2 grams of protein a day. Now Is my third day on it and I have finally found information on the supplement. I'm pretty scared because I now know its pretty much a steriod, and I dont want any side effects. Especially losing my hair. There is no family history of hair loss so will I be ok? Its only a 4 week cycle and i'm eating 6 huge meals a day, hitting the gyms, and just working hard. Will I be ok? Should I buy liver support?

Any advice is appreciated. If you think I should take them back please tell me the truth, if I will be ok after the cycle with proper PCT then I really want to take it.

-Brandon

ilovefish

Awards
Just stop taking it now before you do permanant damage.......and its not pretty much a steroid it IS a steroid, hair loss will be the least of your worries, yes take it back an forget about steroids for a good long while.

Oh an your buddies are idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.