Tren/Prop/Anavar

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i think you can drop the caber, the b-6, and the letro....try running 5-10mgs of nolva from day 1...this should control any prolactin/Estrogen sides. Also the dhea in your pct isnt really needed....especially with the sustain alpha...will you be using hcg...i saw it on there but no dosing for it...

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Dr.D was recommending that Nolva isn't something we should really use at all. I already have all of the ancillaries listed. HCG, I am figuring that out for my PCT.. in the process, it'll be a new method i'll try as I felt nothing happened when using it while ON my last cycle.

I already have mild gyno and do not want it to grow any further. However, I was also recommended to take nolva 10mg ED but, as Dr.D said its not the best choice.

I just want my ass covered while on, its a big fear for me now since its already happened. This is my cutting cycle with 5-7 days of fasted cardio, and a tapered carb diet, and a entirely new routine for me. This should be very interesting. Im glad I picked up a trainer, it just gave me that extra "GO!"

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
im curious as to his reasoning on why not to take nolva....it would cover all your bases and the sides from caber and letro would be more dangerous than nolva.....but take it as you will....thats what i would do....

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
I'll look more into it. He was stating long term effects down the road. I appreciate your advice, Nolva controls prolactin?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
prolactin wont raise unless you have a high estrogen enviroment.....control estrogen and you control prolactin....many guys who get "prolactin sides" have very low leves of estrogen and normal prolactin levels...its the gap between the two hormones tha ts causing the problem.....so control estrogen with out completely obliterating it and you shouldnt have any issues....

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm assuming he thinks it may lose effectiveness during pct if used during cycle as well. I like adex eod and on off days of adex 50mg hx2. I have a nasty lil lump that goin away from that protocol. I can't check ur spreadsheet thing on my bb but the sounds of the hormones ur using is enticing!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I'm assuming he thinks it may lose effectiveness during pct if used during cycle as well. I like adex eod and on off days of adex 50mg hx2. I have a nasty lil lump that goin away from that protocol. I can't check ur spreadsheet thing on my bb but the sounds of the hormones ur using is enticing!
actaully i think it would gain effectiveness over time...as the systemic half-life doesnt reach a steady state for almost 30 days of use....