Where can I BUY SOME CRACK..

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Where can I BUY SOME CRACK..


    Just joking source posting is against the rules..

    •   
       


  2. Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    Thank you,Thank you.. I never know if I've taken it too far..I tend to have a habit of doing that.

  3. Google crack.

    I do not know why everyone has to be jerks when newbies ask questions. Just help them out or say nothing.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by lozgod View Post
    Google crack.

    I do not know why everyone has to be jerks when newbies ask questions. Just help them out or say nothing.
    BECAUSE IT'S FUNNY AND IT'S THE RULES..
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico View Post
    Thank you,Thank you.. I never know if I've taken it too far..I tend to have a habit of doing that.
    yeah...i never know where the line is either....that and the fact that i dont have an off switch means i get beat up a lot.....

  6. Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    yeah...i never know where the line is either....that and the fact that i dont have an off switch means i get beat up a lot.....
    I've got your back bro nobodys gonna mess with us.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico View Post
    I've got your back bro nobodys gonna mess with us.
    It gives me a warm feeling to know you guys stick together like that. Power in numbers my friend. Power in numbers.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by lozgod View Post
    It gives me a warm feeling to know you guys stick together like that. Power in numbers my friend. Power in numbers.
    over 480 lbs between the two of us....thats a pretty powerful #.....

  9. Quote Originally Posted by lozgod View Post
    It gives me a warm feeling to know you guys stick together like that. Power in numbers my friend. Power in numbers.
    When the Mods try to Ban you for telling that kid how to get Clomid. I'll have your back brother

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    over 480 lbs between the two of us....thats a pretty powerful #.....
    True but I believe those rules go out the window online. I think the weaker and more fragile you are, the tougher you become on the internet.

  11. hey i got a couple g's lieing around at home that i aint gonna use, pm me if interested.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by lozgod View Post
    True but I believe those rules go out the window online. I think the weaker and more fragile you are, the tougher you become on the internet.
    this is so so true

  13. Quote Originally Posted by lozgod View Post
    True but I believe those rules go out the window online. I think the weaker and more fragile you are, the tougher you become on the internet.
    You just gained 100 pounds of muscle in my eyes

  14. Quote Originally Posted by zecca View Post
    hey i got a couple g's lieing around at home that i aint gonna use, pm me if interested.
    Couple gs of what

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico View Post
    When the Mods try to Ban you for telling that kid how to get Clomid. I'll have your back brother
    Thanks man. I got to say, I do not know what my life would be like without you in my corner. I love you man.

  16. You're oh so right... I make up for my tiny size and lack of a life by enforcing the rules set forth on a board you chose to visit.

    What's your excuse?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by lozgod View Post
    Thanks man. I got to say, I do not know what my life would be like without you in my corner. I love you man.
    You started off kinda mad but I have to say your starting to loosen up

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico View Post
    You started off kinda mad but I have to say your starting to loosen up
    You are saying the right things. Keep it up. Maybe one day we'll do some roman wrestling or something.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    You're oh so right... I make up for my tiny size and lack of a life by enforcing the rules set forth on a board you chose to visit.

    What's your excuse?
    I have no excuse and you don't look tiny... tiny

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    You're oh so right... I make up for my tiny size and lack of a life by enforcing the rules set forth on a board you chose to visit.

    What's your excuse?
    That wasn't a shot at you, or any mod on any board anywhere. It was a comment about internet tough guys. Jeez. I can't do anything right around here.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico View Post
    Couple gs of what
    g's = grams crack... i only read title, didnt realise it was a joke.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by zecca View Post
    crack... i only read title, didnt realise it was a joke.
    So you thought it was serious?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by lozgod View Post
    You are saying the right things. Keep it up. Maybe one day we'll do some roman wrestling or something.
    How the [email protected] did you know I was into that?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    You're oh so right... I make up for my tiny size and lack of a life by enforcing the rules set forth on a board you chose to visit.

    What's your excuse?
    this made me giggle....
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Where can I buy some SLim Xtreme????
    By ROBBYFFB in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 09:47 PM
  2. where can i buy a brain?
    By mattcc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-24-2004, 11:16 AM
  3. Where can I get some nice 4-AD transdermal?
    By SWOLE93 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-07-2004, 10:54 PM
Log in
Log in