Where to obtain liquid Clomid/Nolva??

Status
Not open for further replies.

airram479

Awards
  • Established
Jay Edit: No source posting or requesting... Things may have changed since 2003. Please take a quick look at our new and improved rules.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There was a thread posted back in 03' on this and the fellow who posted said to contact a board mod. and they would tell you where to get???? I am just trying to bypass that detour,so does anyone know where/how to obtain.
Try the YELLOW PAGES under SERM.:jester:

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
:stups: sure...go ahead and pm b5150....he will tell you where to go :hump:

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Google research chems. People are weird about that here. They aren't illegal because they are not controlled substances and possessing them in liquid form is not possessing someone elses prescription, but as I said people are weird about discussing sources for them. Do not understand why everyone has to be jerks about answering your question though.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
^^^cuz its against the rules....great way to get banned

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
^^^cuz its against the rules....great way to get banned
ok. Hey guy, thats against the rules.

I admit, doesn't make me feel as cool as being a jerk about it, but also doesn't make me feel any less cool either. Guess thats me though.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
PM any of the mods they can help you with sources... or, wait... read the rules first!

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok. Hey guy, thats against the rules.

I admit, doesn't make me feel as cool as being a jerk about it, but also doesn't make me feel any less cool either. Guess thats me though.
You don't like the rules!!

airram479

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, thanks guy's. so much help here. I thought this was supposed to be an informative forum,not tryout's for half-ass jokes. If there is no such thing then why don't you just say so instead of being a bunch of jokester's about it. You fellows are probably the same one's who say"you need a SERM for that cycle" like you can just walk in and get it from GNC or something. Go **** yourselves!!

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, thanks guy's. so much help here. I thought this was supposed to be an informative forum,not tryout's for half-ass jokes. If there is no such thing then why don't you just say so instead of being a bunch of jokester's about it. You fellows are probably the same one's who say"you need a SERM for that cycle" like you can just walk in and get it from GNC or something. Go **** yourselves!!
You want me to tell you where to get some test deca and tren also..

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
lol. You tell em!

airram479

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your 2 cents loz. Dunno why these dudes wanna crack jokes when someone has a legit qusetion. I don't even do that.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a question that can be found without dating back to 2k3.

Research chems found on your person without a legit need can be illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.