m1t sides and age ?

bj mun

Awards
ive been around people using test, d-bol ,winstrol, anavar. i know they affect everyone different to some degree, but in general you could say with some reserve what they would do. what really is driving me nuts is that m1t is so unpredictable, i go over these threads looking for some kind of common denominator for the sides or lack of them. so far i am totally frustrated. i am 48 and have used it with no sides and i know older people who have used it with no sides, now, i may be way off here but i was wondering about the ages of people who have had sides or no sides. could age be the difference?

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't age has little to do with it and the unpredictability is probably one good reason why 1-test was never marketed commercially(and probably scheduled) in the first place.

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
ive been around people using test, d-bol ,winstrol, anavar. i know they affect everyone different to some degree, but in general you could say with some reserve what they would do. what really is driving me nuts is that m1t is so unpredictable, i go over these threads looking for some kind of common denominator for the sides or lack of them. so far i am totally frustrated. i am 48 and have used it with no sides and i know older people who have used it with no sides, now, i may be way off here but i was wondering about the ages of people who have had sides or no sides. could age be the difference?
Im 50 and I did three weeks of 10mg M1T with only moderate lethargy and a slightly "spacey" feeling. I was also on about 400mg day transdermal 4ad though.

I am now 5 days into a 4 week cycle of 5mg M1T and 4ad prop. with no lethargy to speak of.

Greenguy

bj mun

Awards
thats what i was hoping for, that people would respond with ages and sides or lack of them. it would be interesting if there were a pattern.

bladez

Awards
personally i'm 21 be 22 soon just completing a 2 week of methy 1test solo nothing else with it here are my sides:a bit of lethargy and the stuff makes me feel like euphoric after taking it not to mention extremely tired which sucks when i'm trying to study. But other than that no real complaints i'm up 10lbs and strength gain were nice not too bad

Rokdog

Awards
Im 50 and I did three weeks of 10mg M1T with only moderate lethargy and a slightly "spacey" feeling. I was also on about 400mg day transdermal 4ad though.

I am now 5 days into a 4 week cycle of 5mg M1T and 4ad prop. with no lethargy to speak of.

Greenguy
I'm 46 (6'1", 230) and I'm doing a 2x2x2 of M1T with 4AD trans. Just finished PCT with Nolva and plan to start second cycle. I too had the "spacey feeling," and slightly elevated BP.

azgymrat

Awards
Hey guys, I'm 48, 6'4" and 260. Taking 25mg/day 10,5,10. Half way through week 3 gained 8lb first week & not much since (diet has been unstable last two weeks) but still getting stronger every week. No sides......... except.......... I'm............. feeling............................. a little................. tired................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

bj mun

Awards
im just wondering if maybe the older you are the less sides you have?

Crotalus

Awards
I'm 51 and I couldn't handle the sides. I had a headache 24/7, lethargic, crippling low back pain at times and always in a 'fog' like I couldn't wake up and think straight. I kept at it for two weeks then said forget it , this **** isn't for me. My doses were 10mgs , then 20 for the second week.

With my work it was just asking for trouble. One reason I started and continued to train many years ago was because it makes me feel great and Mt1 sent me in the opposite direction. I felt like I had the flu from day two until I stopped. Definately not for me. I went back to T1 Pro ...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
28 going on week 2 of a 4 week M-1-t/a4d cycle(8 weeks). 20mg a day 10 in morning and 10 a night of m-1-t

1st day I had no appitite and this went through day 2.
7th day(about) no headaches, appitite is fine and a slight elevated BP( I test daily on a cert machine)
I also have in my quads everytime I walk it's like i'm doing a set of squats. Just the act of walking exhausts me like i've been working out. My legs are tight and pumped and this extends to other activites. Anything gives me a workout exhaustion feeling. Lower backpain is almost to the point of me breaking. Went to the mall with my wife today and I had to walk at a 80 year old man walking pace and constantly had to stop and bend over to stretch my back.

Strength gains and weight I have gained were very nice and i have great endurance in the gym. Looking forward to finishing this cycle though.

oh, i'm also taking glutamine, glucosamine, potassium, creatine, whey protein, and about 1 to 1.5 gallons of water a day. I don't smoke or drink. The only thing I have changed is the M-1-T as I have taken 4ad my last cycle without these problems.

Hope the info helps.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what really is driving me nuts is that m1t is so unpredictable, i go over these threads looking for some kind of common denominator for the sides or lack of them. could age be the difference?

Thats because the majority of people using M1T has zero experience with androgens this potent.

Age could be a major factor. Since through age test, estrogen, GH, IGF-1, etcc.. all decrease the pronounced effects and side effects could be different.

BUt the majrotiy of side effects are Lethargy, Lower back pain, increased BP, etc...IF you don't experience any of those, your lucky.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lower backpain is almost to the point of me breaking. Went to the mall with my wife today and I had to walk at a 80 year old man walking pace and constantly had to stop and bend over to stretch my back.

QUOTE]

Try Taurine. This has helped me with M1T and Anadrol (two worst I've experienced back pain).

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, I was taking in large amounts of potassium thnking this would help. I'll pick up some today.

megalug

Awards
im 6 days into a straight 4 - 5 weeker at 30 mgs m1t ed . some lethargy but worth the gains . i did chest today and threw the weights up like a freakin pitbull on a chihuahua. this stuff is amazing im 40 and i love the feeling it gives me in the gym . ill probably get some back discomfort as i did with 20 mgs . as far as sides go you gotta give a little to gain alot . im stocked up on m1t and will continue using it . its well most the best legal thing out there . not sure for how long tho . by the way im using gaspari m1t ,ive used mesolabs in the past . going to pct with 2 bottles of 6 oxo . i need to stay legal . iused it in the past worked great . patrick arnold says its good for pct and thats all i need to hear . peace

RiffRaff

Awards
40 here and finished a two weeker of 10 mg ed. Nothing to report as far as side go except lowered sex drive. Ability was there just not much desire.

I stayed off two weeks and just started my second week of 20mg ed. Headaches for the first two days but ok since then. Lethargy is there but only about half of what I experienced on 50mg ed of dbol. I should state that I'm on a cutting cycle right now, but strength still increases. Actual weight loss has all but stopped even when I dropped to about 1200 cals ed for 5 days. (200lbs right now) Well I did lose half a pound. I take it with an ECA stack and bp is up but only slightly. Still in the low normal range. My shoulder joints(always a problem) do seem a little worse now days.

My diet is very clean and very well controlled, but I'm not an experienced dieter so I'm still learning what my body does. This should be read as a disclaimer and given the appropriate weight when reading the above statements.

2'sday

Awards
Hey guys im new as hell to this site , but anyways im 21 and purshased some myochem MYO M1T awhile ago and have waited for my age to raise .. and well i was just wanting to know if i do take it , what kinda cycle do u guys recomend , and will i have to do a PCT afterwards

BTW i have two bottles 60 tablets in each at 10mg a tablet.

Thanx guys

Irish480

Awards
this is off topic but why are all of the people in this thread's ages off by 2 for me? Like people who are saying they're 48 it is showing are 50. People who are saying they're 30 says they're 32...

Sorry for the tangent.

BTW: I bet the age will have not much of a factor here if you administer and prepare the AAS properly. Confidence is the best medicine.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
this is off topic but why are all of the people in this thread's ages off by 2 for me? Like people who are saying they're 48 it is showing are 50. People who are saying they're 30 says they're 32...
:blink:

Hey guys im new as hell to this site , but anyways im 21 and purshased some myochem MYO M1T awhile ago and have waited for my age to raise .. and well i was just wanting to know if i do take it , what kinda cycle do u guys recomend , and will i have to do a PCT afterward
:gotsearch

:study:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, slightly off topic but I am new to seasoning and I just picked up some meat tenderizer from the grocery. What do you use this stuff on and is there anything else that goes good with it?:blink:

For the love of God! Use the Fing search button morons! Whew, off my chest. Time for bed.

2'sday

Awards
Lol as funny aand random as that comment was .. can someone giv me some info please ? or if someoen would like to talk to me about it via email .. my adress is [email protected]