Novla+6oxo

JPAFL

Awards
I know i know but i already wasted the $ on 6oxo... This overkill wont hurt will it ?

z0rr0

Awards
I'm CRAZY!!

Ok, I must be going crazy, but I SWEAR I read a thread on am.com today where somone was asking about a nolva+clomid in the same bottle. Further down the thread Bobo (I beleive) suggested that nolva+60x0 would be better. I can't seem to find the thread...maybe I'm losing it :( . I'm gonna find it before I go to bed.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats 7-oxo, not 6-oxo.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I threw 6-oxo in with nolva once (I also has some lying around). I felt I recovered faster using both. I wouldn't but 6-oxo again, but if you have it you may as well. I think I just added 300mg 6-oxo per day to my normal nolva dose.

7-oxo is good stuff. I use a hombrewed transdermal on all my pcts.

JPAFL

Awards
What exactly is 7oxo ... ill do some searches :)

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
It's a 7-keto dhea derivitive isn't it

BrKonman

Awards
Ok, I must be going crazy, but I SWEAR I read a thread on am.com today where somone was asking about a nolva+clomid in the same bottle. Further down the thread Bobo (I beleive) suggested that nolva+60x0 would be better. I can't seem to find the thread...maybe I'm losing it :( . I'm gonna find it before I go to bed.
Roflmao... for a second I thought the world was about to end... Bobo pushing 6oxo.... heheheheh

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Its 7-oxo DHEA, also referred to as 7-keto. They are the same thing. It's the active ingredient in Avant's FL7 & Absolved. I use it in homebrew similar to FL7, but more potent.

It's an excellent anti-catabolic to use as a bridge between cycles.

size

Awards
  • Established
7oxo usefullness in post cycle is its ability to lower cortisol. For me, fat loss is secondary.