Novla+6oxo

1. Novla+6oxo

I know i know but i already wasted the $ on 6oxo... This overkill wont hurt will it ?

2. I'm CRAZY!!

Ok, I must be going crazy, but I SWEAR I read a thread on am.com today where somone was asking about a nolva+clomid in the same bottle. Further down the thread Bobo (I beleive) suggested that nolva+60x0 would be better. I can't seem to find the thread...maybe I'm losing it . I'm gonna find it before I go to bed.

3. AHA!

doesn't someone make nolva/clomid blend?

I'm not crazy after all .
    •   

4. Thats 7-oxo, not 6-oxo.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

5. I threw 6-oxo in with nolva once (I also has some lying around). I felt I recovered faster using both. I wouldn't but 6-oxo again, but if you have it you may as well. I think I just added 300mg 6-oxo per day to my normal nolva dose.

7-oxo is good stuff. I use a hombrewed transdermal on all my pcts.

6. So I wasted money on the 7oxo pills?

7. What exactly is 7oxo ... ill do some searches

8. It's a 7-keto dhea derivitive isn't it

9. correct - supposed to help cut excess fat

10. Quote Originally Posted by z0rr0
    Ok, I must be going crazy, but I SWEAR I read a thread on am.com today where somone was asking about a nolva+clomid in the same bottle. Further down the thread Bobo (I beleive) suggested that nolva+60x0 would be better. I can't seem to find the thread...maybe I'm losing it . I'm gonna find it before I go to bed.
    Roflmao... for a second I thought the world was about to end... Bobo pushing 6oxo.... heheheheh

11. Its 7-oxo DHEA, also referred to as 7-keto. They are the same thing. It's the active ingredient in Avant's FL7 & Absolved. I use it in homebrew similar to FL7, but more potent.

It's an excellent anti-catabolic to use as a bridge between cycles.

12. 7oxo usefullness in post cycle is its ability to lower cortisol. For me, fat loss is secondary.

13. Ack. I am crazy. =/

Similar Forum Threads

1. The battle of OTC Anti-Estrogens! 6OXO or Formasin??
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 02:41 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-20-2003, 01:55 PM
  3. 6oxo Brew
    By DreamWeaver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-14-2003, 04:30 AM
  4. 6oxo vs aromazap vs formasin
    By ralph4u2c in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11