Does the amount of 6-OXO required vary?

Andy2k

Awards
I'm getting set for my first run of T1-Pro in a few weeks time. I will be running it for 3 week cycles at the lower-dose range.
I will be taking aromazap whilst on the T1-Pro (similar to formasin)
My question is this:
Does the amount of 6-OXO required daily vary according to the amount of T1-Pro etc used?
Is the amount of 6-OXO required lessened by taking aromataze inhibitors whilst on-cycle?

Another point: Is there anything to be gained by tapering down the amount of T1-P towards the end of the 3 weeks, as would be done with AAS?

Andy2k

Awards
Yuu'll never be a politician with straightforward answers like that!:D

RVEXLER

Awards
"I will be taking aromazap whilst on the T1-Pro (similar to formasin)"

Why? The addition of 4-ad is to keep your test/estrogen levels from crashing due to the 1-t. adding aromazap, which, if it works, will prevent test from aromitizing to estrogen will defeat part of the purpose for taking 4-ad.

"Does the amount of 6-OXO required daily vary according to the amount of T1-Pro etc used?"

6-oxo is also an aromatase inhibitor like aromazap. Save it for post-cycle recovery. Take 6 caps a day every evening with your last meal. I did it for 10 days followed by 14 days of 40 mg nolvadex and my boys were back in town.

"Another point: Is there anything to be gained by tapering down the amount of T1-P towards the end of the 3 weeks, as would be done with AAS? "

Tapering is old school. The idea that slowly lowering the level of androgens will cause your body to respond by raising its own production has pretty much been discredited. Because the slightest amount of exogenous androgens will suppress your HPTA. The current approach for AAS is to switch from long-acting to shorter acting at the end of the cycle. Take the same amount until you stop, then use 6-oxo for the post-cycle recovery.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
If I only have 1 bottle of 6-oxo would it be better to take 6 caps for 10 days or 3 caps for 20.....after a 4wk cycle? I was thinking 3 for 20.

RVEXLER

Awards
If I only have 1 bottle of 6-oxo would it be better to take 6 caps for 10 days or 3 caps for 20.....after a 4wk cycle? I was thinking 3 for 20.
The reason that I took 6 caps a day as opposed to three is that that's how much Patrick Arnold used in his study. Someone asked him why 6 as opposed to three and he replied that it was better to go with the maximum dose for the study, and if the results were poor, not wondering whether using more would have helped.