across the border..AND back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

polskishelby

Awards
I don't know if this is an acceptable topic but I would like to get to the bottom of this.

Bringing steroids back from Mexico.

There are people who say that as long as you declare the steroids for personal use you can bring them across the border.

I have heard this comment on some informational videos but does anyone have a link to where the actual LAW for this is?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
maybe if you have a prescription you would be able to get a small amount across the border....but without that then no...you can not bring a controlled substance across the border by claiming its for personal use...can you go to mexico and get a bag of weed and claim its just your personal and bring it back?

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
also gotta be careful about getting snitched on by pharmacist. my buddy got some things down there and the pharmacist called him in and they immediately stopped him at the border and found his stash. if you're a big muscular american in mexico buying steroids this will happen very easily.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
also gotta be careful about getting snitched on by pharmacist. my buddy got some things down there and the pharmacist called him in and they immediately stopped him at the border and found his stash. if you're a big muscular american in mexico buying steroids this will happen very easily.
no sh!t??? never heard of this happening!!!! damn...howd he know it was the pharmacist?

callaway

Awards
They just took his stash and sent him on his way? Im curious as to what the legal implications were with getting busted at the border with a controlled substance?

I was in Mexico recently, and was SOOO tempted to get some sus and deca. I was too chicken though.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
they had a very large order. the pharmacy was out of winstrol the day they went however and they needed it... so they stayed an extra day. there was a woman working the border where they were going to back back through who was getting paid, but since they had to wait a day for the winny there was someone else working the border. as soon as they got there they were told to pull over and step out. guys working the border went immediately to the spare tire and dropped it down revealing their stash. i'm not sure how they found out but the pharmacist had called in their descriptions and car. my buddy was the only personal trainer in the group so they tried to pin it on him as the others were just average business men. what ended up happening is the feds slowly became his clients for training. after about a year he sold some juice to a client(fed) who busted him. ended up 13 of his clients were feds. ain't that some bull**** lol

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
thats a pretty sweet deal for the feds though.....goverment paid personal training!!!!!!!!!!....but f#ck...this is where our tax dollars are going???? they lose the war on real drugs so they start coming after personal trainers....nice!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
you mean something like this???? it wouldnt be sterile anymore and you would prob lose a bunch....but if you baked it and ran it through a whatman i gues it would prob be okay.....

Attachments

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We're not here to help you across the border with illegal substances.

Status
Not open for further replies.