tapering before starting PCT
- 02-05-2004, 09:40 PM
- 02-05-2004, 09:45 PM
No, I'm assuming you're talking about phs with no ester.
- 02-06-2004, 01:35 AM
If you are using very short acting compounds, tapering isn't needed, and long acting compounds can be tapered, but not really due to the release profiles, so in my opinion it's not worth it.
ManBeast-Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
-Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
*I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
02-06-2004, 08:18 AM
maybe i am a dumbass but could you explain why this is not worth it mb.
02-06-2004, 08:21 AM
manbeast, would you include 4adcyp/1testcyp ? also should you wait b4 starting pct ?,like gear
Similar Forum Threads
- By Cap_lg in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 08-07-2014, 10:11 PM
- By scmusclefreak in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 13Last Post: 10-07-2008, 10:39 AM
- By littlemark in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-16-2004, 10:22 AM
- By cctez in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-24-2004, 01:49 PM
- By Crankin'steiN in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-25-2003, 05:37 PM