Looking for 1-Test Cypionate Results Details..

skumster225

Board Supporter
Awards
I searched but not much info, it seems like not many people have tried it. I am looking for some info bros so if you got it post away..How many times a week did you use it? How many mg's a week? How did you feel? Would you use it again? Results? How long did it take to kick in? Post away!

skumster225

Board Supporter
Awards
bump...??anyone else got some experience or thoughts?

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
Look up Old Guy's last cycle in the cycle forum. Not his current one, but the last one he uses test cyp and 1-test cyp combined.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I remember hearing that Dazed and some people from his old board liked it a lot. I know pogue has a log on BB.com and so far he said he likes it. umm....I can't remeber where I saw it, but sledge had posted a little bit of his results from it. I'll try to find it for you.

skumster225

Board Supporter
Awards
Here it is, scroll through entire thread for pogues and sledge's takes on it...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=219312
First, Thanks for the thread..Wish I could have found it myself... but thanks anyway..
I read through the BB.COM thread and it looks like I am going to give it a try sometime near March 22..I will be looking to run 100mg(eod).. I pick 100mg(eod) because after reading Judo's response he liked it at 150mg(eod) but he is a few lbs heavier than me and 400mg a week will probably be better for me like prolag suggested for someone under 200lbs.

I am at a current weight of 195 but probably will be more like 188 when I start the cycle in March. I have 7 more days of M1T PCT left...If I end a week from now, it will be Feb 17...That gives me atleast 4 weeks off of any hormones bringing me to the week of the 22nd in March...This is not final yet as I will make that decision when we are closer in March but the earliest date I would start is the 22nd.

Onslaught

Awards
  • Established
Yes, thank you for the link.

I think i'm going to give 1-test cyp and M-1,4ADD a run in the near future.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
The cyp's from sledge's comp. are ready to go correct, no need for added filtering etc?