shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
Im gonna run spawn for a month,
Preload one week of cycle support also throughout cycle,
2/2/2/2 also while on spawn I will take P-5-P 150mg a day,
Nolvadex for pct,
after novadex post cycle support by AI.

I was wondering if 150mg of p5p is enough per day or too much?
Also how much fish oils a day should i take to keep dry joints down?
Also how should i cycle the novadex?
And can i take post cycle support with novadex or just do novadex first then do post cycle support?

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
might be a little high on the p5p. id dose around 100mg daily.
with the fish oils you should be able to take the reccomended dose and get away from dry joints due to low estro. it also depends on how prone you are to this. i can take tons of estro blockers and not have a prob with joints.
nolva: 40/40/30/20
and go ahead and take cycle assist with it. just be careful with that milk thistle intake. it blocks some absorption..but thiats all good cause liver health is pretty essential.

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
how about the post cycle support wile on nova...its a test booster...or should i take it after nova...also my novadex are 20mg so for the one week of 30mg should i just cut one pill and take one full pill?

daveydoodle

daveydoodle

Awards
I've always run Nolva 20/20/20/20 and had good results (recovery) without any sides, but everyone differs. I do think this seems to be a pretty standard dose regime. p-5-p has theraputic values anywhere from 50 mg to 1,000 mg daily, but I ran 400-500 mg and started experiencing some sides like muscle spasms, cramps, restlessness, insomnia, etc. I think 100 mg or so daily is effective.

xink

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning to start my Spawn cycle soon, through all of my reading I've found that Taurine is pretty key to avoiding back pumps.

Good luck and keep a log to document results/sides!

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
maybe i will run nova at 40/20/20/20...i have a **** load of it so i will have enough for another cycle

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
Im on day 3 of spawn 1 in am and 1 4to 6 hrs later..Ive actually lost a couple of pounds in 3 days but look way leaner and im very stong and vascular..I consume about 3000 calories a day i might have to up it..Im doing back today..will keep you updated. Im hard as rock in the gym already with only 3 days of being on this stuff...also i had one pill that was half full in the whole bottle...kinda WEIRD if you ask me.

Current weight 187

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if i should up my dose to 3 a day? Im on day 4..or should i just stick with 2 a day?

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Depends on how comfortable you are with the current dosage. Problem with spawn is it underdoses the epithio and the tren, so dosages are a little under what is considered "normal". However if you are feeling up to it up it to 3 a day and see how you feel. If you don't like it, go back down.

zecca

zecca

Banned
Awards
whats more powerful for mass and strength gains? mdrol or spawn?

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
For some reason this stuff is making me shred fat fast

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
can i take spawn with a meal or does that not recomennded

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Mdrol is more powerful

take with a meal

3 a day is the sweet spot, the epi is underdosed, you need 4 to get the right amount of epi but at that point you're at 120 tren.

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
when did you start gaining weight? ive been on it for a week and havnt gained anything...but my strength gains are way up, im hard and vascular.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you're getting leaner then eat more, simple as that.

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
sounds good..my cals are 3500 around...my food bill is already through the roof lol

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know exactly what you mean. But $$ spent on food is better than $$ spent on steroids.

If you're leaning out on 3500 you're probably pretty naturally lean (fast metabolism) i'd guess? if so then yes you should eat a lot, if you have trouble gaining fat then you should have a lot of trouble gaining fat on epi, if you're bulking then let the calories rip.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
*jesus this site hiccuped so bad it gave me a triple-****ing-post