Help me gain 25lbs by August 18th! =]

henryhavoc

Awards
Help me gain 15lbs by August 18th! =]

Here's the deal guys, I gained around 10lbs with my SD cycle and kept every bit of it through PCT. I took my break and now I want to run the last cycle for the year (letting my body take a break). Anyways my goal is to gain 25lbs by August 18th. Don't ask why the date is important or whatnot ;-).

So who wants to help me out with a plan? I'm talking what to run, what to eat, what to do at they gym. I would appreciate it so much if someone could give me a few good bulking resources. I have enough caps in my m-drol bottle for another 3-4 week cycle easily.

Go crazy with it! I'm open for anything you recommend - supps, orthodox workouts, whatever. If you think I can get bigger doing/taking it, then by all means share.

Keep in mind that my BF% is about 14 - 16% (measured on one of those scales). I would like to keep it the same or have it raise a little. Bottom line is that I want most of these pounds to be muscle :)

Thanks a million guys! Lets see if I can do this!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
25 pounds is a lot. what are your stats? Unless you're a newb, you shouldn't aim to gain weight so rapidly, as you just cant gain 25 pounds of muscle in 5 weeks. You can gain a lot of water and fat though.

And if you are in a newb in the position to gain that much weight, you shouldn't rely on steroids.

If you are just trying an all-out bulk, have more modest weight gain goals, because you don't want to look like bloated **** at the end... Anyway the best weight gain cycle you can do with "PH" are combinations or bridges involving Superdrol, pheraplex and "tren"

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
this is a rediculous goal. 25lbs (im assuming mainly muscle) in one month is nearly impossible.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its nearly impossible without less than 15 of it being muscle. There are one or two crazy protocols for steroids with insulin that i've seen that might put on that kind of mass, but they might also kill you

henryhavoc

Awards
Eh, I was just trying to set a big goal ^-^

Looking at my post, I can see how ridiculous I just made myself look lol.

Can someone direct me to a good resource so I can learn a proper way to bridge mdrol, phera and "tren"? I've been looking into a product by APS that is a pp/tren combo, and I have a good amount of mdrol left. Any input would be appreciated!

Thanks again

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
I'd just rely on your diet mostly man. Use your supps too but focus on your training and diet. Eat brown rice, steak, broccoli. As far as training goes if you want the mass your gonna have to do the hard crap no one wants to do. A$$ to ankles squats, heavy deadlifts and bechpress. Going by your genetics and motivation your body can only do so much and go so far so I mean you might get there and you might not.

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH.......................Heavy Deadlifts...........my favorite!!!

Sorry, I couldn't help myself!

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
I may as well add something of use! 25lbs is a lofty goal but you know this at this point. Just remember that you grow when you're not in the gym so get PLENTY of rest, meaning good sleep and do not overtrain. Definitely listen to hard iron about the big compound moves, those will put on the most mass, no way around it! Good luck!

GodofWine

GodofWine

Awards
Let me guess, this is for High School Football....99% of the time thats what these are about.

There is no healthy way to hit that goal, other than going back in time and starting toward it a year ago like you should have.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I have thought about a phera sd bridge with tren being the base but this will lead to serious shutdown. If your pct is not super solid you could run into a bunch of problems. Here is what I thought of running:
tren: 90/90/90/90/90/90
phera: 30/30/30/20/0/0
sd: 0/0/0/10/20/20

Its a potent OTC stack but probably not the best. Could look at using Epi/havoc instead of phera and would bring down the "harshness" a bit. But still shutdown will definately be there.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Plus we should not have to tell u how to lift or eat. If u are using aas you should already know this. Suggestions maybe or minor tweaks but not plan it out for u.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have thought about a phera sd bridge with tren being the base but this will lead to serious shutdown. If your pct is not super solid you could run into a bunch of problems. Here is what I thought of running:

Its a potent OTC stack but probably not the best. Could look at using Epi/havoc instead of phera and would bring down the "harshness" a bit. But still shutdown will definately be there.
I thought of the same one, it's probably one of the most potent cycles you could do because it uses the best PH's in my opinion. SD is my #1, stuff is awesome, "tren" is becoming my #2, i'm extremely impressed with it, and Phera is my #3, DMT is a solid steroid all around.

Cycle kinda scares me though, even I would be wary of running it...

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I thought of the same one, it's probably one of the most potent cycles you could do because it uses the best PH's in my opinion. SD is my #1, stuff is awesome, "tren" is becoming my #2, i'm extremely impressed with it, and Phera is my #3, DMT is a solid steroid all around.

Cycle kinda scares me though, even I would be wary of running it...
yeah used tren with epi and it was awesome! 4.5 weeks and 13lbs of lean muscle. Strength gains were nothing short of amazing. Could just keep moving more and more weight. Close to the SD ones just not as fast. That's why I thought of running epi tren sd. But really want to run the phera. If i do i will be sure to log some updates. It's def not a newbie run but the gains would be nothing short of great.

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards

Tren/Phera/SD...................Good God I think I just felt my liver stop functioning!!!:yikes:

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Tren/Phera/SD...................Good God I think I just felt my liver stop functioning!!!:yikes:
People have run the phera sd bridge lots. Tren is a nonmethyl so no real stress on liver, it more problematic with shutdown and BP. I would be more worried about shutdown at the end of the cycle.

I don't drink at all... I don't think this 6 wk cycle will do more damage than years and years of drinking. Even if I ran it once this year then once a yr later. I actually take support supps yr round due to their protect effects.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the only person i know who gained that took the steroid tren but the kid was such a fool that he didn't take a pct and lost all the weight he had gained....i think he gained 30lbs in a month, went from 150 to 182ish

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
I would be worried about my health in general. I don't think I'll be testing those waters! If you do I would def follow along, I'm sure the gains would be sick!

henryhavoc

Awards
Let me guess, this is for High School Football....99% of the time thats what these are about.

There is no healthy way to hit that goal, other than going back in time and starting toward it a year ago like you should have.
Excuse me? I graduated from highschool a long time ago buddy. I wanted to set a really high goal to just pace myself and make myself work harder - I'm not involved in any sports.

In response to the phera/sd/tren bridge - thanks for the tips guys. I was thinking about running the same thing with the sd being at the end. Hopefully my body responds well with it but if not I can cut the cycle off and start my PCT immediately. Once again, thanks for the help.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are you actually going to run that?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Log it. Or at least do before and after pictures. Curious minds want to know. IMO it's the 3 best and strongest of the legal steroids, gains should be explosive.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
Then may the force be with you

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Here's the deal guys, I gained around 10lbs with my SD cycle and kept every bit of it through PCT. I took my break and now I want to run the last cycle for the year (letting my body take a break). Anyways my goal is to gain 25lbs by August 18th. Don't ask why the date is important or whatnot ;-).

So who wants to help me out with a plan? I'm talking what to run, what to eat, what to do at they gym. I would appreciate it so much if someone could give me a few good bulking resources. I have enough caps in my m-drol bottle for another 3-4 week cycle easily.

Go crazy with it! I'm open for anything you recommend - supps, orthodox workouts, whatever. If you think I can get bigger doing/taking it, then by all means share.

Keep in mind that my BF% is about 14 - 16% (measured on one of those scales). I would like to keep it the same or have it raise a little. Bottom line is that I want most of these pounds to be muscle :)

Thanks a million guys! Lets see if I can do this!
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GAIN THAT WEIGHT WITHOUT A INCREASE IN BF. ONCE AGAIN IT IS IMPOSSIBLE

but if u do want to gain try this out
tren 90 90 120 120 150 150
sd 20 30 30 40
thats a harsh cycel though

diet wise - eat what u eat now plus add a extra box of WHOLE GRAIN PASTA it has 7 servings and will give u a extra 1200 cals also add a 16 oz of cola after ur w.o. 250 cals 60g sugar. this will be a total of around 1500 xtra cals and will help put on mass i went natrual upto 250 with this combo. from 220.
this much carbs ur superdrol will love it and tren will help keep u lean.... somewhat. but remmember the cycle i played out for u is reallyt harsh

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I might as well be the guinea pig. :jester:

If anything goes wrong I'll have a SERM on hand and either way I'll be getting bloodwork done before and after.
U better have a solid pct planned. What do u have setup?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GAIN THAT WEIGHT WITHOUT A INCREASE IN BF. ONCE AGAIN IT IS IMPOSSIBLE

but if u do want to gain try this out
tren 90 90 120 120 150 150
sd 20 30 30 40
thats a harsh cycel though

diet wise - eat what u eat now plus add a extra box of WHOLE GRAIN PASTA it has 7 servings and will give u a extra 1200 cals also add a 16 oz of cola after ur w.o. 250 cals 60g sugar. this will be a total of around 1500 xtra cals and will help put on mass i went natrual upto 250 with this combo. from 220.
this much carbs ur superdrol will love it and tren will help keep u lean.... somewhat. but remmember the cycle i played out for u is reallyt harsh
why would u use 40mg of sd?!?!? I am getting awefull back pumps thinking about it! Tren dosent need to be run at 150 either. Remember more doesn't always equal better returns.

What is your hx with aas? No one really has asked this yet. I

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
tren and mdrol should be enough. rugger did it, and zoom zoom did it. forget the phera.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/117374-zooms-mdrol-extreme.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/107946-anabolic-armageddon-peregrination.html

6 weeks, and a very solid PCT is what it will take. do not mess around with regards to your PCT - tren and mdrol will shut you down hard, and gyno is pretty likely if you take your PCT lightly.

i wouldn't dose the tren above 120mg or the mdrol above 20. you'll also have to have a massive caloric surplus to actually gain that much weight - steroids won't put muscle on you without being given the calories to do so....

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well im 230lbs and he wanted high doses loll thats just what i would do. and mdrol did work well at 40mg for me :)