Help me gain 25lbs by August 18th! =]

  1. Registered User
    henryhavoc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    244
    Answers
    0

    Arrow Help me gain 15lbs by August 18th! =]


    Here's the deal guys, I gained around 10lbs with my SD cycle and kept every bit of it through PCT. I took my break and now I want to run the last cycle for the year (letting my body take a break). Anyways my goal is to gain 25lbs by August 18th. Don't ask why the date is important or whatnot ;-).

    So who wants to help me out with a plan? I'm talking what to run, what to eat, what to do at they gym. I would appreciate it so much if someone could give me a few good bulking resources. I have enough caps in my m-drol bottle for another 3-4 week cycle easily.

    Go crazy with it! I'm open for anything you recommend - supps, orthodox workouts, whatever. If you think I can get bigger doing/taking it, then by all means share.

    Keep in mind that my BF% is about 14 - 16% (measured on one of those scales). I would like to keep it the same or have it raise a little. Bottom line is that I want most of these pounds to be muscle

    Thanks a million guys! Lets see if I can do this!

  2. Registered User
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Answers
    0


    25 pounds is a lot. what are your stats? Unless you're a newb, you shouldn't aim to gain weight so rapidly, as you just cant gain 25 pounds of muscle in 5 weeks. You can gain a lot of water and fat though.

    And if you are in a newb in the position to gain that much weight, you shouldn't rely on steroids.

    If you are just trying an all-out bulk, have more modest weight gain goals, because you don't want to look like bloated **** at the end... Anyway the best weight gain cycle you can do with "PH" are combinations or bridges involving Superdrol, pheraplex and "tren"
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  3. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Answers
    0


    this is a rediculous goal. 25lbs (im assuming mainly muscle) in one month is nearly impossible.
    •   
       

  4. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Answers
    0


    Its nearly impossible without less than 15 of it being muscle. There are one or two crazy protocols for steroids with insulin that i've seen that might put on that kind of mass, but they might also kill you
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  5. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda
    Patience, young padawan
    Like they've said, that won't be a clean 25 lbs.
  6. Registered User
    henryhavoc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    244
    Answers
    0


    Eh, I was just trying to set a big goal ^-^

    Looking at my post, I can see how ridiculous I just made myself look lol.

    Can someone direct me to a good resource so I can learn a proper way to bridge mdrol, phera and "tren"? I've been looking into a product by APS that is a pp/tren combo, and I have a good amount of mdrol left. Any input would be appreciated!

    Thanks again
  7. Registered User
    hard iron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    463
    Answers
    0


    I'd just rely on your diet mostly man. Use your supps too but focus on your training and diet. Eat brown rice, steak, broccoli. As far as training goes if you want the mass your gonna have to do the hard crap no one wants to do. A$$ to ankles squats, heavy deadlifts and bechpress. Going by your genetics and motivation your body can only do so much and go so far so I mean you might get there and you might not.
  8. Registered User
    KeepBuilding's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    163
    Answers
    0


    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH............ ...........Heavy Deadlifts...........my favorite!!!

    Sorry, I couldn't help myself!
  9. Registered User
    KeepBuilding's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    163
    Answers
    0


    I may as well add something of use! 25lbs is a lofty goal but you know this at this point. Just remember that you grow when you're not in the gym so get PLENTY of rest, meaning good sleep and do not overtrain. Definitely listen to hard iron about the big compound moves, those will put on the most mass, no way around it! Good luck!
  10. Registered User
    GodofWine's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    105
    Answers
    0


    Let me guess, this is for High School Football....99% of the time thats what these are about.

    There is no healthy way to hit that goal, other than going back in time and starting toward it a year ago like you should have.
  11. Registered User
    Liftingstud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,079
    Answers
    0


    I have thought about a phera sd bridge with tren being the base but this will lead to serious shutdown. If your pct is not super solid you could run into a bunch of problems. Here is what I thought of running:
    tren: 90/90/90/90/90/90
    phera: 30/30/30/20/0/0
    sd: 0/0/0/10/20/20

    Its a potent OTC stack but probably not the best. Could look at using Epi/havoc instead of phera and would bring down the "harshness" a bit. But still shutdown will definately be there.
  12. Registered User
    Liftingstud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,079
    Answers
    0


    Plus we should not have to tell u how to lift or eat. If u are using aas you should already know this. Suggestions maybe or minor tweaks but not plan it out for u.
  13. Registered User
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    I have thought about a phera sd bridge with tren being the base but this will lead to serious shutdown. If your pct is not super solid you could run into a bunch of problems. Here is what I thought of running:
    tren: 90/90/90/90/90/90
    phera: 30/30/30/20/0/0
    sd: 0/0/0/10/20/20

    Its a potent OTC stack but probably not the best. Could look at using Epi/havoc instead of phera and would bring down the "harshness" a bit. But still shutdown will definately be there.
    I thought of the same one, it's probably one of the most potent cycles you could do because it uses the best PH's in my opinion. SD is my #1, stuff is awesome, "tren" is becoming my #2, i'm extremely impressed with it, and Phera is my #3, DMT is a solid steroid all around.

    Cycle kinda scares me though, even I would be wary of running it...
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  14. Registered User
    Liftingstud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,079
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    I thought of the same one, it's probably one of the most potent cycles you could do because it uses the best PH's in my opinion. SD is my #1, stuff is awesome, "tren" is becoming my #2, i'm extremely impressed with it, and Phera is my #3, DMT is a solid steroid all around.

    Cycle kinda scares me though, even I would be wary of running it...
    yeah used tren with epi and it was awesome! 4.5 weeks and 13lbs of lean muscle. Strength gains were nothing short of amazing. Could just keep moving more and more weight. Close to the SD ones just not as fast. That's why I thought of running epi tren sd. But really want to run the phera. If i do i will be sure to log some updates. It's def not a newbie run but the gains would be nothing short of great.
  15. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Answers
    0


    blood tests b4/after
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  16. Registered User
    KeepBuilding's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    163
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    I have thought about a phera sd bridge with tren being the base but this will lead to serious shutdown. If your pct is not super solid you could run into a bunch of problems. Here is what I thought of running:
    tren: 90/90/90/90/90/90
    phera: 30/30/30/20/0/0
    sd: 0/0/0/10/20/20

    Its a potent OTC stack but probably not the best. Could look at using Epi/havoc instead of phera and would bring down the "harshness" a bit. But still shutdown will definately be there.
    Tren/Phera/SD...................Good God I think I just felt my liver stop functioning!!!
  17. Registered User
    Liftingstud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,079
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by KeepBuilding View Post
    Tren/Phera/SD...................Good God I think I just felt my liver stop functioning!!!
    People have run the phera sd bridge lots. Tren is a nonmethyl so no real stress on liver, it more problematic with shutdown and BP. I would be more worried about shutdown at the end of the cycle.

    I don't drink at all... I don't think this 6 wk cycle will do more damage than years and years of drinking. Even if I ran it once this year then once a yr later. I actually take support supps yr round due to their protect effects.
  18. Registered User
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,343
    Answers
    0


    the only person i know who gained that took the steroid tren but the kid was such a fool that he didn't take a pct and lost all the weight he had gained....i think he gained 30lbs in a month, went from 150 to 182ish
  19. Registered User
    KeepBuilding's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    163
    Answers
    0


    I would be worried about my health in general. I don't think I'll be testing those waters! If you do I would def follow along, I'm sure the gains would be sick!
  20. Registered User
    henryhavoc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    244
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by GodofWine View Post
    Let me guess, this is for High School Football....99% of the time thats what these are about.

    There is no healthy way to hit that goal, other than going back in time and starting toward it a year ago like you should have.
    Excuse me? I graduated from highschool a long time ago buddy. I wanted to set a really high goal to just pace myself and make myself work harder - I'm not involved in any sports.

    In response to the phera/sd/tren bridge - thanks for the tips guys. I was thinking about running the same thing with the sd being at the end. Hopefully my body responds well with it but if not I can cut the cycle off and start my PCT immediately. Once again, thanks for the help.
  21. Registered User
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Answers
    0


    Are you actually going to run that?
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  22. Registered User
    henryhavoc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    244
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Are you actually going to run that?
    I might as well be the guinea pig.

    If anything goes wrong I'll have a SERM on hand and either way I'll be getting bloodwork done before and after.
  23. Registered User
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Answers
    0


    Log it. Or at least do before and after pictures. Curious minds want to know. IMO it's the 3 best and strongest of the legal steroids, gains should be explosive.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  24. Registered User
    hard iron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    463
    Answers
    0


    Then may the force be with you
  25. Banned
    jay21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,356
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by henryhavoc View Post
    Here's the deal guys, I gained around 10lbs with my SD cycle and kept every bit of it through PCT. I took my break and now I want to run the last cycle for the year (letting my body take a break). Anyways my goal is to gain 25lbs by August 18th. Don't ask why the date is important or whatnot ;-).

    So who wants to help me out with a plan? I'm talking what to run, what to eat, what to do at they gym. I would appreciate it so much if someone could give me a few good bulking resources. I have enough caps in my m-drol bottle for another 3-4 week cycle easily.

    Go crazy with it! I'm open for anything you recommend - supps, orthodox workouts, whatever. If you think I can get bigger doing/taking it, then by all means share.

    Keep in mind that my BF% is about 14 - 16% (measured on one of those scales). I would like to keep it the same or have it raise a little. Bottom line is that I want most of these pounds to be muscle

    Thanks a million guys! Lets see if I can do this!
    IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GAIN THAT WEIGHT WITHOUT A INCREASE IN BF. ONCE AGAIN IT IS IMPOSSIBLE

    but if u do want to gain try this out
    tren 90 90 120 120 150 150
    sd 20 30 30 40
    thats a harsh cycel though

    diet wise - eat what u eat now plus add a extra box of WHOLE GRAIN PASTA it has 7 servings and will give u a extra 1200 cals also add a 16 oz of cola after ur w.o. 250 cals 60g sugar. this will be a total of around 1500 xtra cals and will help put on mass i went natrual upto 250 with this combo. from 220.
    this much carbs ur superdrol will love it and tren will help keep u lean.... somewhat. but remmember the cycle i played out for u is reallyt harsh
  26. Registered User
    Liftingstud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,079
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by henryhavoc View Post
    I might as well be the guinea pig.

    If anything goes wrong I'll have a SERM on hand and either way I'll be getting bloodwork done before and after.
    U better have a solid pct planned. What do u have setup?
  27. Banned
    jay21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,356
    Answers
    0


    .. sd is for last 4 wks
  28. Registered User
    Liftingstud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,079
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jay21 View Post
    IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GAIN THAT WEIGHT WITHOUT A INCREASE IN BF. ONCE AGAIN IT IS IMPOSSIBLE

    but if u do want to gain try this out
    tren 90 90 120 120 150 150
    sd 20 30 30 40
    thats a harsh cycel though

    diet wise - eat what u eat now plus add a extra box of WHOLE GRAIN PASTA it has 7 servings and will give u a extra 1200 cals also add a 16 oz of cola after ur w.o. 250 cals 60g sugar. this will be a total of around 1500 xtra cals and will help put on mass i went natrual upto 250 with this combo. from 220.
    this much carbs ur superdrol will love it and tren will help keep u lean.... somewhat. but remmember the cycle i played out for u is reallyt harsh
    why would u use 40mg of sd?!?!? I am getting awefull back pumps thinking about it! Tren dosent need to be run at 150 either. Remember more doesn't always equal better returns.

    What is your hx with aas? No one really has asked this yet. I
  29. Registered User
    suncloud's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,353
    Answers
    0


    tren and mdrol should be enough. rugger did it, and zoom zoom did it. forget the phera.

    Zoom's Mdrol/Extreme Tren Log
    ----Anabolic Armageddon: The Peregrination of Trenadrol and M-drol----

    6 weeks, and a very solid PCT is what it will take. do not mess around with regards to your PCT - tren and mdrol will shut you down hard, and gyno is pretty likely if you take your PCT lightly.

    i wouldn't dose the tren above 120mg or the mdrol above 20. you'll also have to have a massive caloric surplus to actually gain that much weight - steroids won't put muscle on you without being given the calories to do so....
  30. Banned
    jay21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,356
    Answers
    0


    well im 230lbs and he wanted high doses loll thats just what i would do. and mdrol did work well at 40mg for me
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Trying to gain 25lbs by summer
    By jeffbaxley in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 04:12 PM
  2. Help me gain 25lbs...Need your advice
    By Dynasty90 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 06:54 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-06-2009, 04:09 PM
  4. 3 months 25lbs before and after
    By buster0371 in forum Pics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-21-2009, 08:19 AM
  5. 6 pack by august 18th help(reps)
    By WEEZYFBABY in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-19-2007, 01:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in