Different Classes of PH's and stacking PH's Effectivly.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
There is alot of talk about which PH to run with "this Ph" and I thought id clear up some posts/questions as simply as possible.

Each Prohormone is classifired in one of two ways. As a class one Ph, or a class two Ph.
Class one binds to androgen receptor
Class two does not

each class of prohormone binds to a certain receptor in the body. you can think of this simply as the receptor in your body is shaped like a triangle. which means that each class one Ph is shaped like a square with a triangle shape cut out of it. this means that the two fit together like puzzle pieces and can "bind" or display there effect.

class two does not bind to receptors.

When choosing two ph's to stack it is always more effective to choose a class one ph, and stack it with a class two ph. you do this so that the two ph's in your body arnt fighting over the same receptor or triangle piece.

this is by no means accurate but to use as a referecnce to make things more clear. if you have 100 triangle pieces in your body and each class one ph you put in your body has 200 "square pieces with a triangle slot" than that means that only 100/400 are going to get places in the receptor. leaving 300 usless. this is like playing musical chairs with your ph's.

if you were to stack a class one ph with a class two ph they have different means to getting used in the body. therefore they arnt fighting over the same receptor and the uptake will be much more succesful.

heres a list of which ph falls into which category of class.

Class I

Boldenone based - 1,4AD & Bold
Progestin based - (similar to trenbolone) - Trenadrol & Trenaplex, sus500
Dienolone based - (again similar to tren) - Mdien
Mepitiostane (Thioderon) based - Epistane & Clones (like Havoc & so on so forth)
Desoxymethyltestosterone/DMT (Madol) based phs - Pheraplex & clones
Testosterone
DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) based phs - M5AA

Class II

Masteron (Dromostanolone) based - Superdrol & Clones
Oral Turinabol (Dehydrochlormethyltestosterone) based - Halodrol & Clones
Dianabol (methandrostenolone) based - M1,4ADD, M1T, 1-T, Methyl XT
Winstrol (stanozolol) based - Winztrol, Orastan-A, Furaguno, etc
Furazabol (miotolan) based - Furazadrol etc
Progesterone based - Revolt, Propadrol, Max LMG
Clostebol based - Chlorodrol, Oxyguno
4-AD

Not Pro-hormones...

AMS's (Advanced Muscle Science) products - test boosters
Testabolan is not a prohormone, it is an ecdysterone, tribulus, oglio peptide product.
Superdrol NG - Prasterone = DHEA, Methyl Xanthine = Caffine, Aprodine HCL = Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, ATD - test booster/aromatase inhibitor

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
There is alot of talk about which PH to run with "this Ph" and I thought id clear up some posts/questions as simply as possible.

Each Prohormone is classifired in one of two ways. As a class one Ph, or a class two Ph.
Class one binds to androgen receptor
Class two does not

each class of prohormone binds to a certain receptor in the body. you can think of this simply as the receptor in your body is shaped like a triangle. which means that each class one Ph is shaped like a square with a triangle shape cut out of it. this means that the two fit together like puzzle pieces and can "bind" or display there effect.

class two does not bind to receptors.

When choosing two ph's to stack it is always more effective to choose a class one ph, and stack it with a class two ph. you do this so that the two ph's in your body arnt fighting over the same receptor or triangle piece.

this is by no means accurate but to use as a referecnce to make things more clear. if you have 100 triangle pieces in your body and each class one ph you put in your body has 200 "square pieces with a triangle slot" than that means that only 100/400 are going to get places in the receptor. leaving 300 usless. this is like playing musical chairs with your ph's.

if you were to stack a class one ph with a class two ph they have different means to getting used in the body. therefore they arnt fighting over the same receptor and the uptake will be much more succesful.

heres a list of which ph falls into which category of class.

Class I

Boldenone based - 1,4AD & Bold
Progestin based - (similar to trenbolone) - Trenadrol & Trenaplex, sus500
Dienolone based - (again similar to tren) - Mdien
Mepitiostane (Thioderon) based - Epistane & Clones (like Havoc & so on so forth)
Desoxymethyltestosterone/DMT (Madol) based phs - Pheraplex & clones
Testosterone
DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) based phs - M5AA

Class II

Masteron (Dromostanolone) based - Superdrol & Clones
Oral Turinabol (Dehydrochlormethyltestosterone) based - Halodrol & Clones
Dianabol (methandrostenolone) based - M1,4ADD, M1T, 1-T, Methyl XT
Winstrol (stanozolol) based - Winztrol, Orastan-A, Furaguno, etc
Furazabol (miotolan) based - Furazadrol etc
Progesterone based - Revolt, Propadrol, Max LMG
Clostebol based - Chlorodrol, Oxyguno
4-AD

Not Pro-hormones...

AMS's (Advanced Muscle Science) products - test boosters
Testabolan is not a prohormone, it is an ecdysterone, tribulus, oglio peptide product.
Superdrol NG - Prasterone = DHEA, Methyl Xanthine = Caffine, Aprodine HCL = Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, ATD - test booster/aromatase inhibitor
This is an old and quite incorrect way of classifying steroids.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what would stack well with furazadrol or furaguno then? and were would AMS decavol fit in.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
what would stack well with furazadrol or furaguno then? and were would AMS decavol fit in.
Furazadrol was not a particularly potent anabolic and the prohormone is very weak so if ou want some results I suggest stacking it with something potent

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Furazadrol was not a particularly potent anabolic and the prohormone is very weak so if ou want some results I suggest stacking it with something potent
thanks but what do you think about decavol it a prohormone to deca.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
also your book is great it had a ton of good info.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
also your book is great it had a ton of good info.
Thanks. I think decavol is a good prohormone for what it is. Is it going to put on as much weight as superdrol? probably not. I think it delivers a lot more though when you consider risk and reward. I think it would stack well with prostanazol and since neither are methylated you probably wouldn't have to worry much about your liver.

wood23

wood23

Awards
This is an old and quite incorrect way of classifying steroids.
What is the new correct way of classifying steriods?? And can you give examples with the steriods used in first post.
Cheers

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
What is the new correct way of classifying steriods?? And can you give examples with the steriods used in first post.
Cheers
I would avoid classifying them (other than oral and injectable) becuase each one is unique in its activities and forcing them into some artificial classification system seems arbitrary. You could classify them as strong (superdrol, pheraplex, Testosterone) or weak/no (dienolone phs, epithio, prostanazol) inhibition of 11-beta hydroxylase or you could classify them as methylated and unmethylated or really anything you want. To me you have to make your categories too broad or force AAS into categories because their activities are so diverse.

Also a pet peeve of mine: DHEA is a prohormone. It may not be very effective on it's own but it does convert to an active hormone and is therefore a prohormone.