- 02-04-2004, 11:50 PM
- 02-04-2004, 11:52 PM
Originally Posted by dalejmurphy
Colorless, flammable gas, with an odor of ether.
Dimethyl ether is used as a propellant in aerosols.
It is also a solvent, and a fuel used in welding. It also finds use as a refrigerant.
It has an anesthetic effect in high concentrations.
02-05-2004, 05:36 AM
If your refering to using it as a methoed of of extracting the EB from synovex its not a very good methoed. its a lot of hassal and will not remove all the EB. I don't even know anybody that does this now that procedures for salting out the EB are in placeOriginally Posted by dalejmurphy
Similar Forum Threads
- By Warhead_321 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-29-2004, 03:46 AM
- By neckcrank in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-01-2003, 02:22 PM
- By Kitchen Chemist in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-17-2003, 01:31 PM
- By Musclz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 02-20-2003, 01:23 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 29Last Post: 01-04-2003, 01:49 PM