Protein: Cytosport CytoGainer

PCT:
Tamoxifen Citrate
IBE Formex
CEL Cycle Assist

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I use cycle assist during the cycle also.

odysseus

Awards
id also go 10/20/30 so you can get 2 full cycles out of 1 bottle and use the creatine in pct to help save gains and strength

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
ODYSSEEUS: with my methadrol bottle if I go 20/20/30 it enables me to run another cycle of 20/20/20 so im not too worried about that. this will be my 3rd cycle so I dont want to go 10mg daily. I wont see promising results.

LIFTIN4FUN: the liver is incredibly good at healing itself so I try to use cycle assist after my cycle because the milk thistle in it inhibits some ph absorbtion..

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
LIFTIN4FUN: the liver is incredibly good at healing itself so I try to use cycle assist after my cycle because the milk thistle in it inhibits some ph absorbtion..
does the liver support/sd atleast 4 hours away from each other, that'll take care of the absorbtion/inhibit issue

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
thanks geekpoop. are you saying that the half life of SD is about four hours? If i dose SD in the morning and night and take cycle support mid day I should be able to do this. thanks alot for the help.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey Travis. Each time I ran Superdrol I started at 10mg for the first week, and each time I gained weight at a rate greater than 1 pound per day for the first week. 20mg won't make that any better, that's why I say start with 10.

I love SD but even if i were to run it again, i'd still start at 10. You should be noticing bigger pumps and better endurance on your 2nd workout with just 10. It's good ****...

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
thanks geekpoop. are you saying that the half life of SD is about four hours? If i dose SD in the morning and night and take cycle support mid day I should be able to do this. thanks alot for the help.
the half-life of super is 8 hours and off the top of my head i really want to say the half-life of milk thistle is 6 hours.....

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
One other factor to think about is higher blood pressure with SD. Hawthorne berry seem to lower mine while on my cycle now.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
thanks unreal, mooch and lift4fun. all that infor was crazy helpful.

i think i will start at 10mg a day. unreal, you saw good gains off of that and that will allow me to run another strong cycle outta that same bottle.

so would you run it like this: 10mg/20mg/30mg?? would that be more proper?

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
so mooch. if i took my cycle assist 8 hours between my SD it wouldnt hinder my absorption any? or if it were you, would you just run the cycle assist after the cycle? I know this stuff is massivly liver potent but the liver recovers like a mad house.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
SD: 8:00 am
Cycle assist: 3:00 pm
SD: 10:00 PM

???would this work for the two?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
10/20/30 or 10/20/20
I didn't really see much benefit from 30 over 20, the strength gains kept coming strong but the weight gains were slowing down anyway. 10/20/20 is probably fine, but bump it if you feel like it.

1 sd: take it 1 hour preworkout
2 sd: take one pill 1 hour preworkout and the other postworkout
3 sd: take 2 pills 1 hour preworkout and the other postworkout

This is how I would do it. I would never dose any anabolic at 10pm

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
thanks unreal. Ive never taken my anabolics right before or after a workout. but I can see how this can be so beneficial. since post workout your body absorbs everything. and pre workout will give you a stronger workout! thanks alot unreal!

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
for the first week when im only taking 10mg would you take the one pill pre or post workout?

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
nvm. you answered it. pre workout. thnks for the chart, thats awesome.

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Start loading the Hawthorn Berry couple weeks before starting the SD, cause it takes HB awhile to kick in and run the HB thru the entire cycle.

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
And maybe:

CEL Cycle Assist= during cycle

AND

CEL P.C.T. or AI's Post Cycle or AX's Advanced PCT = For PCT

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
im using nolvadex, formex, and cycle assist post cycle for my PCT.