Test Ethanate

Status
Not open for further replies.

cavman23

Awards
Jay Edit: Read board rules before posting.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
3rd cycle and ur only on 250mg/week? thats crazy....no wonder why u arent getting gains...up the dose!

cavman23

Awards
To be honest im 19 a newb like i so it could be 500 but if could you answer my question on what is the longest someone should run test E and when should i start taking the liq. nolva

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
To be honest im 19 a newb like i so it could be 500 but if could you answer my question on what is the longest someone should run test E and when should i start taking the liq. nolva
at ur age, any amount of test has the potential to cause more harm than good. 12 weeks max, begin nolva 14 days after last injection.

this thread will be closed because u did not read the board rules.

JayTren3000

JayTren3000

Banned
Awards
Bump up that test, bump up those calories and maybe think about adding another gear into the mix. Nothing was like that first test cycle but as time goes on, you'll need to step up your gear game. 250 is like TRT cruise dosages for me. I dont make gains but i sustain my mass. You wont grow on 250/wk.

cavman23

Awards
at ur age, any amount of test has the potential to cause more harm than good. 12 weeks max, begin nolva 14 days after last injection.

this thread will be closed because u did not read the board rules.
Thanks my man .. and not tryin to doubt you but some tell me to start using it the last week of my actual cycle

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Thanks my man .. and not tryin to doubt you but some tell me to start using it the last week of my actual cycle
Why per say are you running AAS at 19? Does the idea of being on TRT for life intrigue you? :sad3:

The reason he told you NOT to start it right after, is the ester on Test E is long and it will take 2 weeks to really clear your system. You will just waste some of your PCT, which could shorten it by 2 weeks, which could result in your PCT ultimately being short, and result in a less than stellar recovery.

BTW its against board rules to talk about steroids unless your 21. Because to use em before that age is :blackeye: :stupid:

This is your 3rd cycle? That also means you ran at least one of those while 18 I am guessing. We may see you as one of those 20 year olds with low test for life.

cavman23

Awards
Why per say are you running AAS at 19? Does the idea of being on TRT for life intrigue you? :sad3:

The reason he told you NOT to start it right after, is the ester on Test E is long and it will take 2 weeks to really clear your system. You will just waste some of your PCT, which could shorten it by 2 weeks, which could result in your PCT ultimately being short, and result in a less than stellar recovery.

BTW its against board rules to talk about steroids unless your 21. Because to use em before that age is :blackeye: :stupid: :tool:

This is your 3rd cycle? And you are not even sure how PCT works....That also means you ran at least one of those while 18 I am guessing. I am guessing we will see you as one of those 20 year olds with low test for life.
lol so since l prolly have a low test should i be taking a general test booster as well or is nolva good enough.. i no im askin alotta quesitons but im just trying to figure it outt

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
lol so since l prolly have a low test should i be taking a general test booster as well or is nolva good enough.. i no im askin alotta quesitons but im just trying to figure it outt
Really I hope you swing by with perfectly fine test. BTW I overlooked my post and thought it ruff and was in the process of re-wording some of it lol.

Following is all IMO(never ran, but been studying memorizing all the facts for 2 years, I live on here)

Clomid/nolva I always liked the properties clomid seems to have as well. When I do AAS I plan to use both. As well as some OTC stuff(such as PP's TRS stack). Many use just nolva. Its all in dosing/how shut down you are, other supports, etc. What kind of test booster do you have planned?

What other cycles did you run per say, were all AAS of 8-10-12 weeks? 30 total weeks of suppression as a teen sounds scary as shiznit.

You can never be too careful with steroids.

There are MUCH wiser people on this board who can jump in on the subject. Hence why I say its all IMO

Your not playing with fire, your playing with radioactive waste...:duel:

Ive always been afraid of steroids, but now that I have a pretty solid data bank in my head of all the what ifs and possibilities, it is more of a science that if approached while respecting the power of its nature can be used to produce great results. Simple screw ups could result in not so simple side effects. Planning on running a PH or two after I am 23, and eventually a full AAS cycle I have planned. Been putting it off for 2 years while I study my body, and learn it.

cavman23

Awards
yeah i feel you but they were both 8 week cycles ... but yeah i was young and dumb and obviously still am but i after a couple weeks on here i should be more knowledgable

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
yeah i feel you but they were both 8 week cycles ... but yeah i was young and dumb and obviously still am but i after a couple weeks on here i should be more knowledgable
This place turned me from an idiot looking for a muscle pill to someone who has decided to devote their life to fitness/diet knowledge. Most people come here on that bases lol.

I wish you luck man. But can you stop using until later in life, give your body a few years to recover.

cavman23

Awards
yeah man i just honestly wanna get to 200 lbs then im going to lift naturally maybe come back to it in a couple years ... but i guess thats what a lotta people say before they gain the actual weight and get addicted

callaway

Awards
You've ran 2 cycles and don't know when to start PCT? Endulge us, what were your previous cycles and PCTs?

Use nolva+clomid for pct...and a natty test booster couldn't hurt. And just in case you are still sceptic on when to start - it's 2 weeks after last injection.

Oh yeah....................I almost forgot.
DON'T USE STEROIDS AT YOUR AGE! This is serious stuff, and if I were you....and managed to run 2 cycles without totally screwing myself up...i would consider myself lucky and quit while I was ahead. You're not gonna score any tail in college if you're working with a limp noodle!

cavman23

Awards
2 cycles of test e .. 500ml i guess for 8 weeks... dumb yes.. and im lookin to learn from my mistakes and ok any recommendations on the nat. test boosters

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
Yo my man, number one what are you doing running test and your only 19? You are still young mane you aint even 20! Come on now and you say you ran two cycles before that. WE thats your HPTA youll be messing up. You should of done research and learned how to diet and lift properly. But any ways you should start to take nolva after a trest e run like 7-14 days after the last shot. This is because its a long acting ester.

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
Im new on this site obiviously and i have a newb question.. What is the longest i should run test e. because this is around my 3 cycle and i am not getting the same gains as i did before. Im injecting 1 cc per week. Ive got all the side effects good and bad but i am not getting the size or strength gains i am used to. Also when should i start my liquid nolva and wat should be the dosage ... Plz and thank you
Oh and what are some stats bro and hows your diet?

callaway

Awards
2 cycles of test e .. 500ml i guess for 8 weeks... dumb yes.. and im lookin to learn from my mistakes and ok any recommendations on the nat. test boosters
I've used HyperTEST before and really liked it. Another popular one is blue up, and it's dirt cheap too. Don't forget clomid man, that's what's really gonna bring ur boys back to life. Don't put ur faith in a natty test booster 4 pct, that's just an added bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.