M-drol cycle + PICS and few Q's

zecca

zecca

Banned
Awards
hey guys, im not new to PH's, last year i did an epi cycle with OTC PCT and now i am ready for MDROL.

When i start in a couple weeks i will hopefully start a log, I just had a few questions before i kick off.

here is the lay out...

-10,10,10,20,20,20,20/20/30 (might go a tad lighter on dosages)
-normal supports like
-milk thistle
-liver care
-omega 3
-multi V
-glucosamine
-taurine (back pumps)
-zinc
-Chromium Picolinate(have it lieing around)
-cycle support

PCT
-40/20/20/10 tamoxifen (FINALLY GOT MY HANDS ON SOME)
-reversitol in dosage im unsure off??? i was thinking 3/2/2/1 along with the nolva, or is this overdoing it?
-most of the above cycle supps
-natural test booster few days before pct to end of pct

i am 5'10 at about 185lbs and about 10% BF(im guessing)
stupid site doesnt let me show pics with less than 50 posts.... i can send someone link if they want to upload for me?

-how does the nolva dosage look?
-should i incorporate the reversitol (i dont want it to go to waste by not using it)
-is Chromium Picolinate ok to use during cycle?
-and is a natural test booster needed if i use reversitol?

cheers luke

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
Sorry I can't help out much, never used m-drol but I hope you do log this cycle as I'm interested in using it down the road and will be following along.....

zecca

zecca

Banned
Awards
Thanks heaps for that mate, these pics are relatively recent, ive probably put on slightly for BF%

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
no need to go so high on the nolva dosing. i would do it like this 20/20/20/10. then incorporate the reversitol during the third week of pct and run it for 4 weeks. you should be fine with those two things.

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
No prob man! Wish you luck on this cycle!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
As long as the nolva in there, the other pct components are pretty much optional based on how you feel and how you want to handle it

if you dose nolva lighter, do the reversitol like bb4life said

With the Mdrol, it's surprisingly powerful, i'd bet 10/20/20 is plenty, but feel the doseage out for yourself

You look good, good idea to run this cycle at a good bodyfat, it'll make your muscles really dense and inflated :)

Eat big

henryhavoc

Awards
Good luck on your cylce bro, you're gonna love mdrol.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
i dont see how the reversitol would be very beneficial unless u ramp it up as the nolva ramps down, so there is no flooding. If u must use the reversitol.

and i agree with the 10/20/20 method. but all up to how u feel.

zecca

zecca

Banned
Awards
thanks for your help guys, i will let you know how it goes