My friend is stubborn!

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
My good friend is looking to do his first test cycle and won't take my advice on doing atleast 400mg weekly (Test C). He thinks he can make good gains off 250 a week and claims that because of the price, that's all he can afford to do. I tried to convince him to wait and get more- plus everything lined up for cycle support and pct and do it the right way,but he is impatient. He thinks 250 a week is sufficient and got this idea from the "anabolic almanac" and one of his friends back home. My question is: do you think he's wasting his money?

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Do it right or dont do it at all.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
250mg a week wont produce the gains 500mg/week will lets put it that way. why shut down ur natty test and barely get anything out of it?

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
what kind of gains, typically, would it produce? I'm aware of variability with diet, taining, etc. but hypothetically would it not be worth it?

Like I said, I read alot of advice given here and have always heard the most informed guys say no less than 500. I've already tried to sway him from it, but to put myself in his position and try to justify it I have to ask if anything would come out of it worthwhile.