Cel's Formestane stand alone for Fatloss?

raw1973

Awards
Thinking of doing Cel's formestane for 4 weeks ( two bottles) along w/ a strict diet to help get rid of some estrogen related fat.

Bodyfat is pretty high after some thyroid issues and finasteride use which caused my estrogen and testosterone to become imbalanced.

Now feeling pretty good on thyroid replacement and test and estrogen are decent, but want to get rid of the moobs. :(

I know some here have done stand alone cycles and wondering if there is much rebound afterwards? Also has anyone done bloodwork after formestane? Curious how the Form affected blood lipids... Thanks

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
are u on any prescriptions for ur thyroid issues?

diet, cardio and an ECA stack work well for fatloss, but an AI like foremstane wont do much if its not gyno ur trying to rid.

raw1973

Awards
yes combo of T3/t4. I believe i have some gyno. Holding more chest fat w/ the same previous waist size as well as a change in nipple shape( puffyness and what feels like small lumps behind). My thinking is a favorable test to Estrogen ratio will cause me to lose a lot of the estrogen related fat first, though don't want to have issues w/ rebound or cholesterol problems.

Mars1107

Thinking of doing Cel's formestane for 4 weeks ( two bottles) along w/ a strict diet to help get rid of some estrogen related fat.

Bodyfat is pretty high after some thyroid issues and finasteride use which caused my estrogen and testosterone to become imbalanced.

Now feeling pretty good on thyroid replacement and test and estrogen are decent, but want to get rid of the moobs. :(

I know some here have done stand alone cycles and wondering if there is much rebound afterwards? Also has anyone done bloodwork after formestane? Curious how the Form affected blood lipids... Thanks
all AI's have the definate potential the alter lipids, because they cause an estrogen imbalance, but if you estrogen is high i wouldnt know what would happen.

Formestane is good otc AI, but id go to your doctor and ask about letrozole or possibly a serm.

the bad thing about these anti-estrogenic compounds, is they usually just fix the problem temporarily.

and if ur on t3/t4 itd be your best position to consult with your doctor.

Formestane is a good AI though.