PCT ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

emdogg

Awards
Hey guys I recently ordered a bottle of decabolen and am going to start taking it next week. I also ordered Liver Armor for in-cycle care and considering buying Animal Pak. I have been taking protein and creatine for 3 months and the gaining is starting to end, so i figure i'm plateauing. I'm just curious to see if anyone has a good idea for my PCT? I've heard novedex and arimatest being used but new ideas would be helpful.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
bad idea for a first cycle. superdrol, phera and hdrol i one pill is an absolute no-no for a noob.

look into "tren" products, epi, or hdrol

and for PCT u need a SERM aka Clomid or Nolvadex

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking protein and creatine for 3 months and the gaining is starting to end, so i figure i'm plateauing.
wait what? anabolics are not the answer if you've only been on creatine and protein for 3 months..... that implies you've only been lifting for a very short time. IMO.

emdogg

Awards
I haven't been lifting for only 3 months, more like 3 years. But I was only recently interested in supplement aid to prepare for my first season of varsity football

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I was only recently interested in supplement aid to prepare for my first season of varsity football
in that case read the rules and dont post here under 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 48
VAGeo15 Anabolics 2
Anabolics 16
Post Cycle Therapy 11
Thor Hammer Anabolics 29