not for human consumption

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul3371

Awards
i just got doin an 8 weeks cycle of T-1 with 5 grams of hydroxytest and 5 grams of 4AD with pretty good results. I bought some NOlva. what the hell is up with the "not for human consumption" on the bottle. what is it supposed to be for if its not for freaks like us?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
It can only be sold for research purposes only. If you choose to drink it that is your choice.

x2thez53913

Awards
dont know ur definatino of a freak but mine is 3.21 pounds of lean body mass per one inch of hieght
creating a 5'10 250 10% lifter well actual a freak would be less it owuld be about 8% but u get the hint
compared to what r u at now???
no flame intended i just dont like the 160 pounders at 5'9 being like yah im a freak at age 22 and just ran a cycle
its like ouch im a fraction of ur age and ur a fraction of my size
sorry my opinion and let the flames begin
ONCE AGAIN NO FLAME INTENDED

JPAFL

Awards
5'10 250 10% - big cow

160 pounders at 5'9 - smaller cow

x2thez53913

Awards
that works
then u got the younger cow(17 3weeks ago) at 218 and 5'10 with about 13%
so that works too

drei

Awards
dont know ur definatino of a freak but mine is 3.21 pounds of lean body mass per one inch of hieght
creating a 5'10 250 10% lifter well actual a freak would be less it owuld be about 8% but u get the hint
compared to what r u at now???
no flame intended i just dont like the 160 pounders at 5'9 being like yah im a freak at age 22 and just ran a cycle
its like ouch im a fraction of ur age and ur a fraction of my size
sorry my opinion and let the flames begin
ONCE AGAIN NO FLAME INTENDED

HATER! :p

hulkster

Awards
that works
then u got the younger cow(17 3weeks ago) at 218 and 5'10 with about 13%
so that works too
Well if you just turned 17 3 weeks ago, you shoulnd't be screwing around with Ph/AAS in the first place. Leave it for the cows, at least for the next 4 or 5 years

westniles

Awards
Also, if you just turned 17, and are 5'10 218 pounds, congrats, you were born with a good amount of muscle mass.

paul3371

Awards
damn x2thez i was just jokin around with the "freak" comment...that is good u r that size im proud of u dude! but ur reply had nothing to do with my question thanks for ur 2 cents though

hulkster

Awards
Also, if you just turned 17, and are 5'10 218 pounds, congrats, you were born with a good amount of muscle mass.
Thats for sure. I have years of lifting ahead of me before I'll be tipping the scales at 218. So build on what ya got. I sure hope you play football

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
Yah, most of that weight he was born with. He was probably about 180 and 5'3 at birth, maybe 12% bodyfat, right?

x2thez53913

Awards
Yah, most of that weight he was born with. He was probably about 180 and 5'3 at birth, maybe 12% bodyfat, right?
smart asses
heres some pics
http://briefcase.yahoo.com/x2thez53913
i might be a lil over 13% but still 17 3 weeks ago or so...bday is 1/13/87
and also i am all natural no androgens at all just busted my ass
and also how the hell do i get thicker i havbe all the width i need right now but i want more thickness

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If his stats are off, they aren't by very far. Banana eater, quit hating man.

x2thez53913

Awards
what mine?
over 16 inch guns at a young age
need more leg mass though calfs are 17 but thighs r only pushing 26 at largest point
but i need thickness so someone want to help me achieve that
goal for the 04-05 seasons is more thickness single digit bodyfat for summer nad larger qauds
also the inner and outter head of the qaud are lacking any thing to help that...my gym has no leg press machine either

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You don't need a leg press machine to grow great legs. Squats, overhead squats, front squats, sissy squats. Deadlifts, sumo deadlifts, SL deadlifts, the list goes on and on, with out a leg press machine. Hang clean squats.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
Why dont you pm him?

Leg Press machine for leg mass? I'm assumming you are joking.

x2thez53913

Awards
Why dont you pm him?

Leg Press machine for leg mass? I'm assumming you are joking.
did do
and what are some of the things u named liek sissy sqauts and other varations of the "king"
and anyone thing i have potential in the iron game??

frofan

Awards
I'm raising the BS flag on X2. I'm 5'9, 175 lbs and 13% BF right now. There is no way you have 40 lbs of muscle on me. If your pushing 200 lbs, you would be lucky.

JPAFL

Awards
Well im 190 6'0 /w 16"+ arms and he looks to be about right.. looks around 14-%bF.

x2thez53913

Awards
FroFran erase the BS
i am in wisconsin if u ever want proof
tipped the scales at 217 today(lost some water from weekend) on chest day
dont believe ask krazy-k hell he knows me
so Fro when u want proof again.....haha wait u cant handle i am a fraction of ur age and u r a fraction of my size
thank you
later Froboy

Krazy-K

Awards
FroFran erase the BS
i am in wisconsin if u ever want proof
tipped the scales at 217 today(lost some water from weekend) on chest day
dont believe ask krazy-k hell he knows me
so Fro when u want proof again.....haha wait u cant handle i am a fraction of ur age and u r a fraction of my size
thank you
later Froboy

He aint lying about his weight... Yeah hes got to cut up a bit more but you can see abs when he flexes his abdominals and he has good genetics. Everyones different so you should remember that.

x2thez53913

Awards
thanx "K" for helping a bro out
hey get on MSN tonight too around 1030 or so

hulkster

Awards
I'm raising the BS flag on X2. I'm 5'9, 175 lbs and 13% BF right now. There is no way you have 40 lbs of muscle on me. If your pushing 200 lbs, you would be lucky.
I here ya frofan, I'm not being a hater but unless you have some serious weight in your legs, from looking at your pics I don't see how you could wiegh in at 217. I'm 5'9.5 and weigh in at 178.8 and probable about 12-15% body fat I'm not sure. I'll actuall post a pic with this and if yall could tell me what you think it would be appreciated. Again not hating over here, I just doun't see how you could out weight me by 40 lbs.

Don't laugh because my pic is the one I posted at hot or not and I'm out of town and away from my home computer so it's all I got to put here

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=KSOSHRR&key=UUJ

Jack of Shadows

Awards
I here ya frofan, I'm not being a hater but unless you have some serious weight in your legs, from looking at your pics I don't see how you could wiegh in at 217. I'm 5'9.5 and weigh in at 178.8 and probable about 12-15% body fat I'm not sure. I'll actuall post a pic with this and if yall could tell me what you think it would be appreciated. Again not hating over here, I just doun't see how you could out weight me by 40 lbs.

Don't laugh because my pic is the one I posted at hot or not and I'm out of town and away from my home computer so it's all I got to put here

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=KSOSHRR&key=UUJ
That is just plain sad.

x2thez53913

Awards
raise flag or not
all medical scales show me at the 216-223 range the one at the gym was at 217 will weight tonight as i am leaving for weight room right now
like i said anyone want me to prove it pm me and tell me how
later

x2thez53913

Awards
maybe u should post ur pics and stats
notice its the guys that r smaller that are raising the flags
just admit it theres a guy a fraction of ur age and u r a fraction of his size
come on dont let muscle dysmorphia get the best of u now
and by-golly alot of people r turning green with out the size of the hulk if u catch my drift
......once again anyone wants proof pm me how and i will do the best i can
also today on back day was 219 but holding more water and bloated from personal issue.....damn it did not take a **** today
later

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey man, if you want them to take you seriously, work on the spelling and capitalization of certain letters.

Status
Not open for further replies.