not for human consumption

  1. not for human consumption


    i just got doin an 8 weeks cycle of T-1 with 5 grams of hydroxytest and 5 grams of 4AD with pretty good results. I bought some NOlva. what the hell is up with the "not for human consumption" on the bottle. what is it supposed to be for if its not for freaks like us?


  2. It can only be sold for research purposes only. If you choose to drink it that is your choice.

  3. Cows duh!
    •   
       


  4. dont know ur definatino of a freak but mine is 3.21 pounds of lean body mass per one inch of hieght
    creating a 5'10 250 10% lifter well actual a freak would be less it owuld be about 8% but u get the hint
    compared to what r u at now???
    no flame intended i just dont like the 160 pounders at 5'9 being like yah im a freak at age 22 and just ran a cycle
    its like ouch im a fraction of ur age and ur a fraction of my size
    sorry my opinion and let the flames begin
    ONCE AGAIN NO FLAME INTENDED

  5. 5'10 250 10% - big cow

    160 pounders at 5'9 - smaller cow

  6. that works
    then u got the younger cow(17 3weeks ago) at 218 and 5'10 with about 13%
    so that works too
  7. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by x2thez53913
    dont know ur definatino of a freak but mine is 3.21 pounds of lean body mass per one inch of hieght
    creating a 5'10 250 10% lifter well actual a freak would be less it owuld be about 8% but u get the hint
    compared to what r u at now???
    no flame intended i just dont like the 160 pounders at 5'9 being like yah im a freak at age 22 and just ran a cycle
    its like ouch im a fraction of ur age and ur a fraction of my size
    sorry my opinion and let the flames begin
    ONCE AGAIN NO FLAME INTENDED


    HATER!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by x2thez53913
    that works
    then u got the younger cow(17 3weeks ago) at 218 and 5'10 with about 13%
    so that works too
    Well if you just turned 17 3 weeks ago, you shoulnd't be screwing around with Ph/AAS in the first place. Leave it for the cows, at least for the next 4 or 5 years

  9. Also, if you just turned 17, and are 5'10 218 pounds, congrats, you were born with a good amount of muscle mass.

  10. damn x2thez i was just jokin around with the "freak" comment...that is good u r that size im proud of u dude! but ur reply had nothing to do with my question thanks for ur 2 cents though

  11. Quote Originally Posted by westniles
    Also, if you just turned 17, and are 5'10 218 pounds, congrats, you were born with a good amount of muscle mass.
    Thats for sure. I have years of lifting ahead of me before I'll be tipping the scales at 218. So build on what ya got. I sure hope you play football

  12. Quote Originally Posted by westniles
    Also, if you just turned 17, and are 5'10 218 pounds, congrats, you were born with a good amount of muscle mass.
    Yah, most of that weight he was born with. He was probably about 180 and 5'3 at birth, maybe 12% bodyfat, right?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ex_banana-eater
    Yah, most of that weight he was born with. He was probably about 180 and 5'3 at birth, maybe 12% bodyfat, right?
    smart asses
    heres some pics
    http://briefcase.yahoo.com/x2thez53913
    i might be a lil over 13% but still 17 3 weeks ago or so...bday is 1/13/87
    and also i am all natural no androgens at all just busted my ass
    and also how the hell do i get thicker i havbe all the width i need right now but i want more thickness

  14. If his stats are off, they aren't by very far. Banana eater, quit hating man.

  15. what mine?
    over 16 inch guns at a young age
    need more leg mass though calfs are 17 but thighs r only pushing 26 at largest point
    but i need thickness so someone want to help me achieve that
    goal for the 04-05 seasons is more thickness single digit bodyfat for summer nad larger qauds
    also the inner and outter head of the qaud are lacking any thing to help that...my gym has no leg press machine either

  16. You don't need a leg press machine to grow great legs. Squats, overhead squats, front squats, sissy squats. Deadlifts, sumo deadlifts, SL deadlifts, the list goes on and on, with out a leg press machine. Hang clean squats.

  17. hey stifu PM me

  18. Why dont you pm him?

    Leg Press machine for leg mass? I'm assumming you are joking.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by theprolangtum
    Why dont you pm him?

    Leg Press machine for leg mass? I'm assumming you are joking.
    did do
    and what are some of the things u named liek sissy sqauts and other varations of the "king"
    and anyone thing i have potential in the iron game??

  20. Quote Originally Posted by sifu
    If his stats are off, they aren't by very far. Banana eater, quit hating man.
    Kthnx

  21. umm okay
    hey eater.

  22. I'm raising the BS flag on X2. I'm 5'9, 175 lbs and 13% BF right now. There is no way you have 40 lbs of muscle on me. If your pushing 200 lbs, you would be lucky.

  23. Well im 190 6'0 /w 16"+ arms and he looks to be about right.. looks around 14-%bF.

  24. FroFran erase the BS
    i am in wisconsin if u ever want proof
    tipped the scales at 217 today(lost some water from weekend) on chest day
    dont believe ask krazy-k hell he knows me
    so Fro when u want proof again.....haha wait u cant handle i am a fraction of ur age and u r a fraction of my size
    thank you
    later Froboy

  25. Quote Originally Posted by x2thez53913
    FroFran erase the BS
    i am in wisconsin if u ever want proof
    tipped the scales at 217 today(lost some water from weekend) on chest day
    dont believe ask krazy-k hell he knows me
    so Fro when u want proof again.....haha wait u cant handle i am a fraction of ur age and u r a fraction of my size
    thank you
    later Froboy

    He aint lying about his weight... Yeah hes got to cut up a bit more but you can see abs when he flexes his abdominals and he has good genetics. Everyones different so you should remember that.

  26. thanx "K" for helping a bro out
    hey get on MSN tonight too around 1030 or so

  27. Quote Originally Posted by frofan
    I'm raising the BS flag on X2. I'm 5'9, 175 lbs and 13% BF right now. There is no way you have 40 lbs of muscle on me. If your pushing 200 lbs, you would be lucky.
    I here ya frofan, I'm not being a hater but unless you have some serious weight in your legs, from looking at your pics I don't see how you could wiegh in at 217. I'm 5'9.5 and weigh in at 178.8 and probable about 12-15% body fat I'm not sure. I'll actuall post a pic with this and if yall could tell me what you think it would be appreciated. Again not hating over here, I just doun't see how you could out weight me by 40 lbs.

    Don't laugh because my pic is the one I posted at hot or not and I'm out of town and away from my home computer so it's all I got to put here

    http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=KSOSHRR&key=UUJ

  28. I voted 1.. im such a hater

  29. Quote Originally Posted by hulkster
    I here ya frofan, I'm not being a hater but unless you have some serious weight in your legs, from looking at your pics I don't see how you could wiegh in at 217. I'm 5'9.5 and weigh in at 178.8 and probable about 12-15% body fat I'm not sure. I'll actuall post a pic with this and if yall could tell me what you think it would be appreciated. Again not hating over here, I just doun't see how you could out weight me by 40 lbs.

    Don't laugh because my pic is the one I posted at hot or not and I'm out of town and away from my home computer so it's all I got to put here

    http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=KSOSHRR&key=UUJ
    That is just plain sad.

  30. raise flag or not
    all medical scales show me at the 216-223 range the one at the gym was at 217 will weight tonight as i am leaving for weight room right now
    like i said anyone want me to prove it pm me and tell me how
    later

  31. Maybe Its In Kilograms

  32. maybe u should post ur pics and stats
    notice its the guys that r smaller that are raising the flags
    just admit it theres a guy a fraction of ur age and u r a fraction of his size
    come on dont let muscle dysmorphia get the best of u now
    and by-golly alot of people r turning green with out the size of the hulk if u catch my drift
    ......once again anyone wants proof pm me how and i will do the best i can
    also today on back day was 219 but holding more water and bloated from personal issue.....damn it did not take a **** today
    later

  33. Hey man, if you want them to take you seriously, work on the spelling and capitalization of certain letters.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NOT FOR USE BY HUMANS RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY ???
    By MadeInCanada in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 12:19 AM
  2. This is not for human use...
    By Ironclad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-27-2006, 01:42 AM
  3. Milk not suitable for human consumption?
    By IRserge in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 11-09-2005, 10:26 PM
  4. Not For The Faint Hearted !
    By NorseManUK in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-10-2003, 01:19 PM
  5. Quality Strength for Human Athletic Performance
    By YellowJacket in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-17-2003, 07:38 PM
Log in
Log in