CLENVISCERATE the god of fat loss

Page 5 of 30 First ... 3456710 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  157 lbs.

Would applying eviscerate 3-4 a day increase the effects at all?

2. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by ahsswimmaster View Post
    Would applying eviscerate 3-4 a day increase the effects at all?
    some mechanisms, yes...others not so much. I would not exceed 3.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  157 lbs.

I'm going to Hawaii in 10 day and I'm so close to a visable 6-pack. I definately have some definition, anyway hopefully it'll work!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  157 lbs.

Is adding clen to it really worth it/ effective when ur under 12%bf? I know I don't have time to try it before I got to Hawaii but I want to when I get back
  5. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

if any of you have the following handy, give it a try. maybe friday nite before going out dancing or something cause I have a huge buzz right now...

50mg formestane from E-form or your choice of topical form. 25mg ATD topical (mine is in some napalm) and clenviscerate. mix it in your hand (use gloves dummy) and rub it on.... wow is all I can say.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    if any of you have the following handy, give it a try. maybe friday nite before going out dancing or something cause I have a huge buzz right now...

50mg formestane from E-form or your choice of topical form. 25mg ATD topical (mine is in some napalm) and clenviscerate. mix it in your hand (use gloves dummy) and rub it on.... wow is all I can say.
    Can you elaborate?
  7. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

well, you know the sort of buzz/euphoria you get at 125-150mg formestane applied at once? this is even better than that. I think its mostly enhanced quick absorption sort of like with the sensations I got applying over where I injected my TRT meds. man I wish I was working out today. going to try it again tomorrow morning
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Whats that do? I had some penetrate + formestane and i swear i noticed no difference in performance. ATD, tho, sounds interesting.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  157 lbs.

On top of the cool buz is all that stuff enhace the fat burn even more?

I'm a pretty white guy and I don't tan at all in the sun. I want to apply a sunless tanning moistureizer.... Can I put it on top of the eviscerate without it messing eviscerate up?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

On top of the cool buz is all that stuff enhace the fat burn even more?

I'm a pretty white guy and I don't tan at all in the sun. I want to apply a sunless tanning moistureizer.... Can I put it on top of the eviscerate without it messing eviscerate up?
    Keep in mind that the idea behind transdermals is that it pulls anything small enough into the skin/blood. I wouldnt risk it. Im sure there is stuff in the tanner that you dont want to get inside of you. Im not positive, but if in doubt i would hold off on one of the two.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  157 lbs.

That's a good point. So after I shower would I be able to add the tanner without eviscerate doing anything or should I wait a few days?
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  157 lbs.

Where can u even get that stuff. I know you can't post links but are u allowed to pm them?
  13. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

eform isn't sold any more but I think CEL sells a topical formestane, and its here at nutraplanet

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/c...ne-120-ml.html

as far as the atd, I had my own raw powder, and mixed it into napalm
    This space for rent

14. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor

That's a good point. So after I shower would I be able to add the tanner without eviscerate doing anything or should I wait a few days?
    Eviscerate will eat right through self-tanners like Alien Blood. However, you can get away with daily AFTER applying E and letting it dry completely.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.

i AM RESEARCHING Clenviscerate + Nicotine

i will call it CLENVISCERATE v2.... my theory in my head that if the nicotine can pass transdermally and the fat cell... it will increase CLENVISCERATEs effectiveness.

I know nictotine has a small MW and .162 and will pass easily. but will it work

Nicotine should have a mild DNP effect on the fat cell...forcing more fat to burned and making storage very hard...
  16. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

yeah, nicotine works
    This space for rent

17. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by IRONPOPE View Post
    i AM RESEARCHING Clenviscerate + Nicotine

i will call it CLENVISCERATE v2.... my theory in my head that if the nicotine can pass transdermally and the fat cell... it will increase CLENVISCERATEs effectiveness.

I know nictotine has a small MW and .162 and will pass easily. but will it work

Nicotine should have a mild DNP effect on the fat cell...forcing more fat to burned and making storage very hard...
    Yes, it will work VERY well.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

i looked around for raws, but im guessing theres no easy access unless you extract it from something like a patch, correct?
    CELTIC LABS REP
  19. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    i looked around for raws, but im guessing theres no easy access unless you extract it from something like a patch, correct?
    Someone else will have to comment.
  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Someone else will have to comment.
    You can extract it from the gums/lozenges. Playing with the raw would be VERY dangerous.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    You can extract it from the gums/lozenges. Playing with the raw would be VERY dangerous.

would the nasal version straight up mixed with the transdermal be effective
    and HOW effective... very little is out there on it used in this fashion
  22. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

would the nasal version straight up mixed with the transdermal be effective
    and HOW effective... very little is out there on it used in this fashion
    Not sure about that. It might dilute the topical a tad too much.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  23. Registered User

I can only get the clenbuterol in tab form. Can I seperate the clen from the fillers? If yes, how?
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mcgeier View Post
    I can only get the clenbuterol in tab form. Can I seperate the clen from the fillers? If yes, how?
    You aren't looking well enough, then. Usually the topical application is easier to come by than the tabs; it'd be easier an easier approach, instead of bringing adv. chem into this.
  25. jrw
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

I have both the Eviscerate and clen now. Neither came with a pump. The E is just a push open top like shampoo, and the clen came with a 3/ml dropper.

So how do I get the dosing right? What is the best way to do this without pumps?
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jrw View Post
    I have both the Eviscerate and clen now. Neither came with a pump. The E is just a push open top like shampoo, and the clen came with a 3/ml dropper.

So how do I get the dosing right? What is the best way to do this without pumps?
    That 3/ml dropper is the right instrument. The clen is 200mcg/ml. That meaning there is 100mcg in .5ml. Each dash is 20mcg. Draw up in the dropper your desired amount of clen, then, voila.
  27. jrw
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DenDestroys View Post
    That 3/ml dropper is the right instrument. The clen is 200mcg/ml. That meaning there is 100mcg in .5ml. Each dash is 20mcg. Draw up in the dropper your desired amount of clen, then, voila.
    That seems like such a ridiculously small amount of clen compared to 3/ml of Eviscerate. Isnt the starting recommended like 40mcg twice a day? Just doesnt seem like much.
  28. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

but that is systemic where this is targeted. only so much of your body gets hit with eviscerate, so do the math that way
    This space for rent

29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.

That seems like such a ridiculously small amount of clen compared to 3/ml of Eviscerate. Isnt the starting recommended like 40mcg twice a day? Just doesnt seem like much.
    well the real role of EVIS is to allow the CLEN to easily sneak past the dermal layer and saturate the fat cells. (napalm would do the same just for the record)

I dosed the CLEN with the EVIS in the same manner of a standard Oral Clen cycle and got bad sides and severe burning.

That led me to beleive that the fat cells were saturated past the breaking point and the rest of the clen went systemic causing sides.

I just cant advise anyone to go higher than 40-50mcg twice a day based on my personal testing. CLEN is a dangerous chemical.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  157 lbs.

Will I be able to loose 1.5% Bf in around 8 days? I'll be doing E/C and eviscerate. My cals will be no more than 1500 per day with less than 20g carb except on refeed day. I'll be lifting and then cardio on rest day.

I'm gonna try clenvuscetate when I get back from Hawaii.
  31. jrw
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

well the real role of EVIS is to allow the CLEN to easily sneak past the dermal layer and saturate the fat cells. (napalm would do the same just for the record)

I dosed the CLEN with the EVIS in the same manner of a standard Oral Clen cycle and got bad sides and severe burning.

That led me to beleive that the fat cells were saturated past the breaking point and the rest of the clen went systemic causing sides.

I just cant advise anyone to go higher than 40-50mcg twice a day based on my personal testing. CLEN is a dangerous chemical.
    Do you still add clen per application, or do you now use a bottle that has E and clen already mixed?
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.

Do you still add clen per application, or do you now use a bottle that has E and clen already mixed?
    i add the clen per app....beacuse you can vary the amount of clen..until u find a good set point for your body. You may can only handle 20mcg per app at first...but feels good adding a little more later

Once you mix it...whatever the ratio is..thats what it is....
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.

Will I be able to loose 1.5% Bf in around 8 days? I'll be doing E/C and eviscerate. My cals will be no more than 1500 per day with less than 20g carb except on refeed day. I'll be lifting and then cardio on rest day.

I'm gonna try clenvuscetate when I get back from Hawaii.
    if your diet and workouts are 300 spartan level intense... Clenviscerate will get u there... i dont see a problem
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  157 lbs.

I was pretty sure clenvuscetate would do the trick but I don't have enough time to wait for it to come inmail. Only like 8 days til I leave for Hawaii. 200mg/25mg 3x or 4x per day How many cals should ( more or less of the 1500 i'm eating now?) and then break p/f/c %.???

Sine it's only for 8 days I think i will be able to really push myself
  35. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

When talkin bout the nicotine I've been reading nicotinic acid is oxidized form of nicotine.... Can we use this?
  36. jrw
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

How would clenviscerate work with something like H-drol? Would both still be effective, lean dry gains while targeting fat areas? Also, would something like alphaburn still be needed as the systemic, or would that be unneccessary?
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.

How would clenviscerate work with something like H-drol? Would both still be effective, lean dry gains while targeting fat areas? Also, would something like alphaburn still be needed as the systemic, or would that be unneccessary?
    I think adding muscle at a fair clip...while at the same time burning fat at a fair clip is hard to pull off at the same time.... The body holds fat at higher priority than muscle in my opinion. That said.... an HDROL/CLENVISCERATE stack effects would be diet controlled.

1. dieting hard + HDROL/CLENEVISCERATE = NO muscle loss while burning a ton of fat

2. bulk eating for size = big muscles gains with small levels fat gain

water bloat may be a problem in some with this combo
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

I think adding muscle at a fair clip...while at the same time burning fat at a fair clip is hard to pull off at the same time....
    It's possible if planned right. A CKD with proper timing can have a great recomp effect. Adding AAS will definitely improve the results.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    It's possible if planned right. A CKD with proper timing can have a great recomp effect. Adding AAS will definitely improve the results.
    Well AAS will make it alot easier to do....so i hear lol
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Would taking an ECAY stack simultaneously be a good systemic fat burner with clenviscerate? Or do Ephedrine and Clen use the same pathways, therefore ECAY would not be a good choice for to add.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. clenviscerate
    By rob88 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 04:45 PM
  2. Clenviscerate Smolder??
    By DavidG in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-25-2010, 03:06 PM
  3. UD 2.0 Log with Clenviscerate
    By Logo in forum Workout Logs