CLENVISCERATE the god of fat loss

Page 4 of 30 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. New Member
    TheEigthDwarf's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    102
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    46.25%

    Has anyone else besides IP currently on this combo taken any pics/measurements to monitor progress? And if so, what has been your results so far?

    Thanks

  2. New Member
    jrw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    289
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    33.18%

    Mine is on the way. Am I correct in assuming "clenviscerate" would just be for abs, while eviscerate can be used on biceps, delts, shoulders, etc? You wouldnt put "clenviscerate" everywhere would you?
  3. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,511
    Rep Power
    831744
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    75.44%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jrw View Post
    Mine is on the way. Am I correct in assuming "clenviscerate" would just be for abs, while eviscerate can be used on biceps, delts, shoulders, etc? You wouldnt put "clenviscerate" everywhere would you?
    Cen is purported to be mildly anabolic/anti-catabolic - so it might work decently everywhere else for workout enhancement.

    For increase of definition, you can use either.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Logo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    152
    Rep Power
    148
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    80.15%

    I just received my bottle of Eviscerate and I was a little suprised by the color. Is it supposed to be dark brown in color?
  5. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,511
    Rep Power
    831744
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    75.44%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Logo View Post
    I just received my bottle of Eviscerate and I was a little suprised by the color. Is it supposed to be dark brown in color?
    Yes it is....when you shake it up it should go to a lighter tan.l
  6. crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,430
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Is there any receptor upregulation after stoping the topicals. Specifically from the alpha 2 antagonism from yhcl? And increase in those receptors upon cessation could be horrible! Also what about adding adex in as well to maybe reduce estro levels and a2 receptors in the problem areas? Would these things cause rebound?

    Does the skin eventually adapt to the burn/redness people experience thus diminishing effects?

    I know u say not to use it orally as well because of possible supersaturation of the receptors but if your already on oral clen and ychl how would u dose down to start the topicals or how would u dose the orals to keep with the topical formula solution?
  7. crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,430
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Is there any receptor upregulation after stoping the topicals. Specifically from the alpha 2 antagonism from yhcl? And increase in those receptors upon cessation could be horrible! Also what about adding adex in as well to maybe reduce estro levels and a2 receptors in the problem areas? Would these things cause rebound?

    Does the skin eventually adapt to the burn/redness people experience thus diminishing effects?

    I know u say not to use it orally as well because of possible supersaturation of the receptors but if your already on oral clen and ychl how would u dose down to start the topicals or how would u dose the orals to keep with the topical formula solution?

    Any issues with adding topical cort blockers as well and how would u go about mixing them
  8. New Member
    IRONPOPE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    213
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    70.79%

    Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    Ugh. Bad experience. Someone said then clen doesnt burn, its just the cap?

    I applied 3 squirts of evis mixed in with 3 squirts of clen ~60mcg..... at first it was nothing then a slight tingling, about an hour an a half later i drove to the gym, since its hot i began to sweat. this must have triggered more absorbtion or something because i was on FIRE. go the the gym sweat more couldnt hardly bench, i swore i had third degree burns on my stomach. after bench and rows i couldnt finish my workout because it was too intense. went to the bathroom to try to wipe it off... too late the water made it worse. went home... warm water felt like acid, took freezing cold water and tons of soap to help out temporarily. it still burns and i dont want to move. FML

    im guessing too much clen? i duno what to do i mixed half a bottle of clen 3000mcg with the full bottle of evis. maybe use like one squirt to cover as much area as possible? i would HATE to be at work and feel like this...
    lol welcome to the CLENVISCERATE FAT FRY.... you have too much clen mixed.. I did the same exact thing... and i was looking for a pool to dive it....that heat is incredible aint it.... and yeah aint no wiping it off...any moving around will cause the heat to go up. u have to back down the CLEN a tad.... but believe me u was frying some serious fat cells... just too much to take ..... THIN COAT.... thinnest coating as possible....
  9. New Member
    IRONPOPE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    213
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    70.79%

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    Is there any receptor upregulation after stoping the topicals. Specifically from the alpha 2 antagonism from yhcl? And increase in those receptors upon cessation could be horrible! Also what about adding adex in as well to maybe reduce estro levels and a2 receptors in the problem areas? Would these things cause rebound?

    Does the skin eventually adapt to the burn/redness people experience thus diminishing effects?

    I know u say not to use it orally as well because of possible supersaturation of the receptors but if your already on oral clen and ychl how would u dose down to start the topicals or how would u dose the orals to keep with the topical formula solution?

    Any issues with adding topical cort blockers as well and how would u go about mixing them
    Eviscerate is like a boat...thats full of cargo and people....CLEN is small package that fits on the crowded boat...and really turns up the heat

    if u add more cargo (cort blocker ) this boat wont hold it all and sink....overloading the transdermal carrier....log jam
    and since Clenviscerate is site specific to a large extent... maybe rotating the sites every 2 weeks would be effective

    say week 1 and 2 lower abs and flanks..... week 3 n 4 chest/upper abs and upper legs
  10. Michaelin1833
    Guest
    Michaelin1833's Avatar

    this is pretty interesting i havent herd of this yet, new to me. i have been on albuterol for a little while now would you be able to do the same thing with it as you do with clen? not sure how it would work out?
  11. New Member
    IRONPOPE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    213
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    70.79%

    Quote Originally Posted by Michaelin1833 View Post
    this is pretty interesting i havent herd of this yet, new to me. i have been on albuterol for a little while now would you be able to do the same thing with it as you do with clen? not sure how it would work out?
    albuterol would not work topically because its molecular weight is too large to pass through the skin. Its oral only.
  12. New Member
    Logo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    152
    Rep Power
    148
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    80.15%

    I just took my first dose of Clenviscerate and didn't notice the burning everyone else is talking about. By my estimates, I got 50mcg of clen from three squirts (30ml of clen at 100mcg/ml). Perhaps I'm just not as sensitive to capcaisin. The stuff smells a good deal better than Napalm.
  13. Professional Member
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Rep Power
    23620
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    37.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Logo View Post
    I just took my first dose of Clenviscerate and didn't notice the burning everyone else is talking about. By my estimates, I got 50mcg of clen from three squirts (30ml of clen at 100mcg/ml). Perhaps I'm just not as sensitive to capcaisin. The stuff smells a good deal better than Napalm.
    How long have u had it on? Sometimes it can take 2 or 3 hours. It seems when ur body starts to sweat, the pores open and it floods in causing the burning (for me, anyways). Go for a little run and see if you feel like your skin is melting
    CELTIC LABS REP
  14. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,511
    Rep Power
    831744
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    75.44%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    How long have u had it on? Sometimes it can take 2 or 3 hours. It seems when ur body starts to sweat, the pores open and it floods in causing the burning (for me, anyways). Go for a little run and see if you feel like your skin is melting
    Correct....the second dose of the day will likely burn immediately - but the first application takes a while - and when it hits, wow.

    It's not a direct effect on nerves initially, but will increase thermogenesis aqnd sweating which DOES have the direct effect.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  15. New Member
    Logo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    152
    Rep Power
    148
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    80.15%

    You guys were right! I just finished a 1 hour full-body depletion workout and wow. I didn't notice until I was changing back into my work clothes. I'm on fire!!!
  16. New Member
    jrw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    289
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    33.18%

    Is the body heat where applied the only side effect with clenviscerate? Are there any other noticeable sides?
  17. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,511
    Rep Power
    831744
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    75.44%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jrw View Post
    Is the body heat where applied the only side effect with clenviscerate? Are there any other noticeable sides?
    Thermogenesis is systemic. Your overall body temperature should rise noticeably.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  18. New Member
    jrw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    289
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    33.18%

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Thermogenesis is systemic. Your overall body temperature should rise noticeably.
    I understand that. Anything else like jitters or any other sides normally that go along with clen?
  19. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,511
    Rep Power
    831744
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    75.44%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jrw View Post
    I understand that. Anything else like jitters or any other sides normally that go along with clen?
    No sir...those are central side effects. Clenviscerate's delivery is to targeted tissues.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  20. New Member
    jrw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    289
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    33.18%

    Thanks man. I appreciate the responses.
  21. New Member
    IRONPOPE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    213
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    70.79%

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Thermogenesis is systemic. Your overall body temperature should rise noticeably.
    +1

    my body is mucho hot all over... even had to use stronger deodorant because of the sweating
  22. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,511
    Rep Power
    831744
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    75.44%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by IRONPOPE View Post
    +1

    my body is mucho hot all over... even had to use stronger deodorant because of the sweating
    I just gave up.

    For those that want an extremely animalistic effect, the increase in sweat REALLY sets off the Renegade Balm.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  23. New Member
    jrw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    289
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    33.18%

    Just to clarify though, its the cap in E that creates the burn correct? The clen just intensifies the burn, is that what I am gathering here?
  24. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,511
    Rep Power
    831744
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    75.44%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jrw View Post
    Just to clarify though, its the cap in E that creates the burn correct? The clen just intensifies the burn, is that what I am gathering here?
    There are two ingredients hat affect a heat-type of reaction - benzyl nicotinate, a niacin derivative, causes massive vasodilation which manifests as a tingle/burn...and capsaicin, which causes thermoresponsive neurons to fire restulting in the perception of burning.
  25. New Member
    IRONPOPE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    213
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    70.79%

    Quote Originally Posted by jrw View Post
    Just to clarify though, its the cap in E that creates the burn correct? The clen just intensifies the burn, is that what I am gathering here?
    my experience with it is that the CLEN intensifies the effect...on a linear scale

    i have tried stright Evis and compared to Clenviserate with varied levels of CLEN

    and the burn is magnified with CLEN from my experience...

    I would love more people to give it a whirl.
  26. New Member
    jrw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    289
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    33.18%

    Quote Originally Posted by IRONPOPE View Post
    my experience with it is that the CLEN intensifies the effect...on a linear scale

    i have tried stright Evis and compared to Clenviserate with varied levels of CLEN

    and the burn is magnified with CLEN from my experience...

    I would love more people to give it a whirl.
    And what have been your results with the two combined? How much definition have you gained?
  27. New Member
    IRONPOPE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    213
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    70.79%

    Quote Originally Posted by jrw View Post
    And what have been your results with the two combined? How much definition have you gained?
    i am not a ruler n tape measure guy...and i dont see subtle changes

    other see it ....

    however i go by how my clothes fit....my jeans...and since i been clenviscerating.. i have dropped a few sizes

    this stuff is legit in my book..... but i would like a tape n measure type run a log with it...
  28. Senior Member
    lonewolf0420's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,314
    Rep Power
    1682
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    65.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    You gotta remember diet is the key.
  29. Banned
    MgoBlue's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  167 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    641
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    9.59%

    Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    You gotta remember diet is the key.
    Damn, dude, you mean dieting will actually help too???

    I've seen some on another thread trying to figure out how to get the Eviscerate to burn w/out mentioning working out. Trying to go into a sauna to get the burn going.. WTF?!??!!
  30. New Member
    spadesofaces's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    109
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    28.26%

    Quote Originally Posted by IRONPOPE View Post
    Eviscerate is like a boat...thats full of cargo and people....CLEN is small package that fits on the crowded boat...and really turns up the heat

    if u add more cargo (cort blocker ) this boat wont hold it all and sink....overloading the transdermal carrier....log jam
    and since Clenviscerate is site specific to a large extent... maybe rotating the sites every 2 weeks would be effective

    say week 1 and 2 lower abs and flanks..... week 3 n 4 chest/upper abs and upper legs
    what about adding either a topical systemic cort blocker applied somewhere other than the abs or an oral cort blocker? is this even necessary?

    Also, what kind of diet have you guys been following? How much do you cut cals by?
  31. New Member
    DenDestroys's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    220
    Rep Power
    179
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    78.82%

    Ok. Say if we were to apply clenviscerate in the morning, go work out, then feel the burn. Then for our second application in the evening, if we were to just sit around the house and not sweat, would we feel any burn, and would it be just as effective at burning the fat as when we were sweating earlier in the day?

    I would like to know because I work tonight, and if sweat is required to get the application more thoroughly absorbed, then I'll do some extra work to *TRY* to get a sweat going on.
  32. Senior Member
    lonewolf0420's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,314
    Rep Power
    1682
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    65.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DenDestroys View Post
    Ok. Say if we were to apply clenviscerate in the morning, go work out, then feel the burn. Then for our second application in the evening, if we were to just sit around the house and not sweat, would we feel any burn, and would it be just as effective at burning the fat as when we were sweating earlier in the day?

    I would like to know because I work tonight, and if sweat is required to get the application more thoroughly absorbed, then I'll do some extra work to *TRY* to get a sweat going on.
    I don't feel much a burn unless I'm heated up. I apply once in the morning, and once in the evening after I've worked out.
    I do experience a bit of a tingle sensation in the evening, but I think that's because I exfoliate with Lava soap in the shower.
  33. New Member
    jrw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    289
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    33.18%

    Is it cool to take clenviscerate with Slim Xtreme? I noticed Eviscerate has caffeine in it, and Slim Xtreme does as well. Would these two have any interactions?
  34. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,511
    Rep Power
    831744
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    75.44%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DenDestroys View Post
    Ok. Say if we were to apply clenviscerate in the morning, go work out, then feel the burn. Then for our second application in the evening, if we were to just sit around the house and not sweat, would we feel any burn, and would it be just as effective at burning the fat as when we were sweating earlier in the day?

    I would like to know because I work tonight, and if sweat is required to get the application more thoroughly absorbed, then I'll do some extra work to *TRY* to get a sweat going on.
    the burn is NOT necessary for effectiveness at all - it's just a pleasant side effect of the mechanisms of capsaicin activation.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  35. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,511
    Rep Power
    831744
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    75.44%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jrw View Post
    Is it cool to take clenviscerate with Slim Xtreme? I noticed Eviscerate has caffeine in it, and Slim Xtreme does as well. Would these two have any interactions?

    The caffeine from Eviscerate is not absorbed systemically. You should be fine.

    I heard that SX is pretty wicked on its own.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  36. New Member
    jrw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    289
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    33.18%

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The caffeine from Eviscerate is not absorbed systemically. You should be fine.

    I heard that SX is pretty wicked on its own.
    Bro, then I must have used too much Eviscerate tonight. I put it on right before working out. I also took some plasmajet. After my workout I was completely pumpled, rock hard, but I had a jittery feel for an hour or two afterwards, like I couldnt relax. I felt nauseated. I put some on my abs and shoulders. I dont know if I used too much or there was some sort of synergistic effect with the Slim Xtreme, but it was reallly wearing off so I dont know what it was exactly. This was with E only, and no clen yet.
  37. New Member
    jrw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    289
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    33.18%

    Also, my entire body heat definitely rose because my face was flushed.
  38. New Member
    spadesofaces's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    109
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    28.26%

    since the freed fatty acids still need to be burned off, do you have to be in a caloric deficit for this to work, or can you get a nice recomp effect while bulking with it? Would you just need to add in some SS cardio, or would it be pointless?
  39. New Member
    Logo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    152
    Rep Power
    148
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    80.15%

    I was afraid I had a bad batch because I haven't received nearly the burning sensation described by others. I've only been dieting for 3 days (UD 2.0) and I've only been using Clenviscerate for 2.5 days.

    Holy smokes! I'm down nearly a full inch at the navel and .75" at my obliques. Skin folds for my supralliac and obliques were also down close to a full mm, but navel folds are unchanged. That doesn't suprise me as I had a good bit of visceral fat to loose and it usually goes first.
  40. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,511
    Rep Power
    831744
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    75.44%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by spadesofaces View Post
    since the freed fatty acids still need to be burned off, do you have to be in a caloric deficit for this to work, or can you get a nice recomp effect while bulking with it? Would you just need to add in some SS cardio, or would it be pointless?
    On a lean bulk, you should get a good recomping effect (depending on your diet macro ratios). Otherwise, ideally you would be in deficit for this to work most effectively.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. clenviscerate
    By rob88 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 06:45 PM
  2. Clenviscerate Smolder??
    By DavidG in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-25-2010, 05:06 PM
  3. UD 2.0 Log with Clenviscerate
    By Logo in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 04:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in