CLENVISCERATE the god of fat loss - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

CLENVISCERATE the god of fat loss

Page 3 of 30 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

FYI

Have been a huge fan of Clenpalm for a couple years. I cannot recall at the moment the oral solution mg concentration, but the threshold, for me, for vicosity purposes, was 25% solution added to the Napalm. So with 60ml you add 15ml of oral solution.

It stands to reason that you will want to dose 25% more final solution in order to still apply the same amount of given base product.

I have saved several old AvantLabs Sesamin bottles with their respective metered adapt-o-caps and syringes. Normal max dose of Napalm was 3ml x 2 and I would doses 3.75ml x 2.

Shake very well before drawing.

I just recently completed a 21 day cycle of Clenpalm with the usual excellent results.

Matt, any significant advantages in using Eviscerate over Napalm?

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

So after speaking with Marc McDougal and a few others, I think I'm going to mix the Clen directly with the Eviscerate. Now the question is, 3000mcg/bottle or 6000mcg/bottle. The original Napalm article suggests 6000 while Marc says he had great results with only 3000mcg. I'll probably start with the lower dose. I'll also be taking some ketotifen to prevent any receptor down-regulation.
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    i've often pondered eating at just maintenance, while using say a combination of something like eviscerate plus injected l-carnitine plus anabolics to get a really really nice recomp
    This does sound like an interesting combo, i'm definitely getting more and more interested in injectable L-carnitine.
    •   

4. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Logo View Post
    So after speaking with Marc McDougal and a few others, I think I'm going to mix the Clen directly with the Eviscerate. Now the question is, 3000mcg/bottle or 6000mcg/bottle. The original Napalm article suggests 6000 while Marc says he had great results with only 3000mcg. I'll probably start with the lower dose. I'll also be taking some ketotifen to prevent any receptor down-regulation.
    3000 is for the 4 ounce Napalm. Also take into accont dilution with weaker Clen. 6000 should be about right for the 6 ounce Eviscerate.
  5. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ok, I'm confused. If you add 6000mcg at say 100mcg/ml to a 180ml bottle of E, you increase the volume of the total solution by 25%. So a typical dose would then be ~4ml rather than 3ml of E.

But, if I did my math right, that would be 100mcg of Clen for every 4ml application. Isn't that rather high?
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Ok, I'm confused. If you add 6000mcg at say 100mcg/ml to a 180ml bottle of E, you increase the volume of the total solution by 25%. So a typical dose would then be ~4ml rather than 3ml of E.

But, if I did my math right, that would be 100mcg of Clen for every 4ml application. Isn't that rather high?
    How much is in every dose/pump of Eviscerate? Is it 1ml? If so, then it would be 100mcg of Clen per 4ml dose. I don't know if this is such a big deal when using topically since you'll avoid most of the systemic side effects.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.

I just picked up a bottle of Clen. I guess I'll play around with the dosing. I really don't have anything for measuring that kinda stuff.

I'll try three squirts of E with 1 1/2-2 squirts of Clen,.
  8. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

How much is in every dose/pump of Eviscerate? Is it 1ml? If so, then it would be 100mcg of Clen per 4ml dose. I don't know if this is such a big deal when using topically since you'll avoid most of the systemic side effects.
    In an earlier post in this thread, Dsade mentioned using 1-1.5ml on each side of your abs and then an additional 1ml over all of your abdomen. That would make each application totaling 3-4ml per application. In that case, with Clen already added, you would get 100mcg per app.

Ironpope has been using approx. 40mcg per application, which, if used in conjunction with 3ml E, would mean 2400mcg of Clen should be added per 180ml bottle.

That's a big deficit between that and 6000mcg.

***NOW @ NP***
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

i dont think its gona kill u either way. i was of another forum and apparently a few ppl have used up to 500mcg/day in their transdermals..... there was also a log of a guy running 100mcg/day transdermal with 100mcg oral. i believe he lost like 10 pounds in just a tad over a week. i duno how 500mcg would act on the body, but it would most likely be painful and extreme.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  10. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    i dont think its gona kill u either way. i was of another forum and apparently a few ppl have used up to 500mcg/day in their transdermals..... there was also a log of a guy running 100mcg/day transdermal with 100mcg oral. i believe he lost like 10 pounds in just a tad over a week. i duno how 500mcg would act on the body, but it would most likely be painful and extreme.
    Please do not do this. We finally have something badass effective..last thing we need is something overboard causing a negative reaction somewhere.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Please do not do this. We finally have something badass effective..last thing we need is something overboard causing a negative reaction somewhere.
    Your suggestion of using 6000mcg/bottle puts the daily dose at 200mcg/day if dosed 2 x daily. Do you feel that this is safe. There's obviously a big difference between 200mcg/day and 500mcg/day, but 200mcg still seems like a lot!
  12. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Your suggestion of using 6000mcg/bottle puts the daily dose at 200mcg/day if dosed 2 x daily. Do you feel that this is safe. There's obviously a big difference between 200mcg/day and 500mcg/day, but 200mcg still seems like a lot!
    Let me do the math here...

180ml of eviscerate - you will need to displace 60ml, leaving 120ml. you now have 120ml Eviscerate with 60ml (100mcg/ml) clen.

or 33mcg per ml. With the reduction in Eviscerate concentration, you would want to apply 3-4ml twice a day, or between 200 to 266mc a day.

You're right, I think you should probably add 30ml to a bottle of Eviscerate.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.

Just asking, would there be any issue still applying Flawless over the E/C combo?
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Let me do the math here...

180ml of eviscerate - you will need to displace 60ml, leaving 120ml. you now have 120ml Eviscerate with 60ml (100mcg/ml) clen.

or 33mcg per ml. With the reduction in Eviscerate concentration, you would want to apply 3-4ml twice a day, or between 200 to 266mc a day.

You're right, I think you should probably add 30ml to a bottle of Eviscerate.
    Ahh, I see. I didn't even realize I'd have to dump out some of the Eviscerate. I was thinking there might be enough room for the 60ml of Clen. My Eviscerate should arrive today or tomorrow. Whoot!

Thanks for clearing that up!
  15. New Member

ALPHA-YOHIMBE and EVISCERATE?

Would this combo work? Molecule size of A-Y?
  16. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by gobig1 View Post
    Would this combo work? Molecule size of A-Y?
    It would work, yes...but Eviscerate already contains YHCl. No need for it.
  17. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Ok...listen up before you add your clen. I just put 12ml into half a bottle, cleared the pump, then applied 3ml.

I am absolutely on fire right now.

I highly recommend starting SLOWLY adding the clen.
  18. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Again, we cannot post sources on this forum.

***NOW @ NP***
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.

For the love of god! Do your "Google" "RESEARCH" before posting about "CHEMICALS" on this forum.

It is in the rules. No sources.
  20. Senior Member

lone wolf is a sneaky one.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Interesting Ive never heard of this. The mixture of the two sounds like a good combination to get the job done.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

So just to be sure you would cycle this 2 days on 2 days off but only for 2 weeks correct?
  23. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    FYI

Have been a huge fan of Clenpalm for a couple years. I cannot recall at the moment the oral solution mg concentration, but the threshold, for me, for vicosity purposes, was 25% solution added to the Napalm. So with 60ml you add 15ml of oral solution.

It stands to reason that you will want to dose 25% more final solution in order to still apply the same amount of given base product.

I have saved several old AvantLabs Sesamin bottles with their respective metered adapt-o-caps and syringes. Normal max dose of Napalm was 3ml x 2 and I would doses 3.75ml x 2.

Shake very well before drawing.

I just recently completed a 21 day cycle of Clenpalm with the usual excellent results.

Matt, any significant advantages in using Eviscerate over Napalm?
    Like a previously mentioned above adding 25% (100mcg/ml) works very well with Napalm. I usually increased my dose accordingly (total volume) by 25%+ (3.75-4.0ml x 2). This would equate to 150-200mcg clen daily.

The question I have is, why are you guys finding this tor burn. Napalm never burned except with cap. Is this a property of Eviscerate?
  24. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Like a previously mentioned above adding 25% (100mcg/ml) works very well with Napalm. I usually increased my dose accordingly (total volume) by 25%+ (3.75-4.0ml x 2). This would equate to 150-200mcg clen daily.

The question I have is, why are you guys finding this tor burn. Napalm never burned except with cap. Is this a property of Eviscerate?
    Eviscerate has Cap in it.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

I can't wait. I got my clen/keto yesterday and my Eviscerate should arrive today. Diet starts Monday. I'll be doing a UD2.0 style diet so I'll only be dosing Monday-Thursday morning. Then I'll have a half week off. I feel that this in combination with Ketotifen should prevent any receptor down-regulation.

I'll be keeping a detailed log including before/after photos (mass measurements, weight, skinfold measurements, etc.).
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

I've heard benadryl works for upregulation, 50mg/night every 3rd week and apparently you can keep on it for long periods of time.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  27. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

...that just burns my ass!
  28. NutraPlanet Fanatic

...that just burns my ass!
    always gotta be cheeky.
  29. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

always gotta be cheeky.
    You guys crack me up.
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

My hearts racin from the clen yesterday, im about to run to nutra to get a bottle of evis to try with clen. My goal is to lose as much total weight as possible but id also like to have some extra crazy abs. Would 2 days oral, 2 days topical, repeat be a bad protocol to try? I feel like i need a day break after taking clen 2 days in a row orally anyways. This way while im waiting for my body to recover ill still be having some assistance. If this is a bad idea im prolly just gonna stack 40mcg oral/100mg topical a day for 2 on 2 off.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Ugh. Bad experience. Someone said then clen doesnt burn, its just the cap?

I applied 3 squirts of evis mixed in with 3 squirts of clen ~60mcg..... at first it was nothing then a slight tingling, about an hour an a half later i drove to the gym, since its hot i began to sweat. this must have triggered more absorbtion or something because i was on FIRE. go the the gym sweat more couldnt hardly bench, i swore i had third degree burns on my stomach. after bench and rows i couldnt finish my workout because it was too intense. went to the bathroom to try to wipe it off... too late the water made it worse. went home... warm water felt like acid, took freezing cold water and tons of soap to help out temporarily. it still burns and i dont want to move. FML

im guessing too much clen? i duno what to do i mixed half a bottle of clen 3000mcg with the full bottle of evis. maybe use like one squirt to cover as much area as possible? i would HATE to be at work and feel like this...
    CELTIC LABS REP
  32. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

That's why starting off slow with something like clen is a good idea. Test your tolerance. Next time, use less total solution.

***NOW @ NP***
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Lesson learned. But someone above said the clen didnt burn? i figured it wouldnt get me THAT bad
    CELTIC LABS REP
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ok...listen up before you add your clen. I just put 12ml into half a bottle, cleared the pump, then applied 3ml.

I am absolutely on fire right now.

I highly recommend starting SLOWLY adding the clen.
    damn man!
  35. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    That's why starting off slow with something like clen is a good idea. Test your tolerance. Next time, use less total solution.
    Clen does not burn but capsaicin does.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

I agree, it's probably the capsaicin that's causing the burning. I've never used cap topically, so I'm planning on 2ml x 2/day for the first day and upping the dose after I assess tolerance. My Eviscerate was supposed to arrive yesterday, but UPS screwed me once again!
  37. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Clen does not burn but capsaicin does.
    There are some interesting interactions going on - notably straight thermogenesis (which is causing the area to heat up), which then triggers acute sweating, which then amplifies the nerve sensation of the capsaicin (perhaps due to the electrolytes in sweat...straight water doesn't seem to have the same amplitude of nerve signal).
  38. jrw
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

How do you know which companies are legit to order from? I am not asking for specific links or companies, I just want to make sure to get the right stuff when ordering liquid clen.
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Ok, so theres no burning from clen, what would the side effects of too much clen in a topical? Not saying im going to try this lol but just curious. Will the benefit eventually slow down from added clen and then do no more good because the receptors are super saturated?

P.s. i love how i put this stuff on at like 8am and feel nothing till about 11am after being at work a few hours, then i start to sweat *slightly* then my whole chest and abdomen burn. i didnt put much on so it was just a nice, bearable burn. lets me know its workin
    CELTIC LABS REP
  40. jrw
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

So I did research and found a place that sells "clen syrup" and is not in the US. Can someone just tell me if that is what I would be looking for? That wouldnt be against board rules would it?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. clenviscerate
    By rob88 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 04:45 PM
  2. Clenviscerate Smolder??
    By DavidG in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-25-2010, 03:06 PM
  3. UD 2.0 Log with Clenviscerate
    By Logo in forum Workout Logs