CLENVISCERATE the god of fat loss

Page 3 of 43 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by IRONPOPE View Post
    this topic opens up alot possibilites....

what would stack well with Clenviscerate

and my next possible topic.... DNPISCERATE?
    Not recommended. Please refrain.

2. Quote Originally Posted by dayday87 View Post
    I have never taken clen before though, because the jitters and cracked out feeling people talk about.. E gives me more of an adreline rush and focused feeling.. But if I applied clen topical I wouldn't get the jitters/etc... And then be able to take E for the adrenaline/focused feeling an app suppresant.
    My thinking is you going to burn out the receptors with EC and CLEN combo quickly....

i need the resident experts to chime in on that
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    also keep in mind that both work to free fatty acids, which still have to be transported into cells to be burned as fuel/converted into heat.

You need a systemic transporter formula to enable your body tokeep up.
    So it would be good to run them together then? Hmm, gonna have to try this out.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    Not recommended. Please refrain.
    explain the pros and cons of DNPISCERATE? other than possible death...

5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    also keep in mind that both work to free fatty acids, which still have to be transported into cells to be burned as fuel/converted into heat.

i've often pondered eating at just maintenance, while using say a combination of something like eviscerate plus injected l-carnitine plus anabolics to get a really really nice recomp
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by IRONPOPE View Post
    explain the pros and cons of DNPISCERATE? other than possible death...
    assuming that your avatar is you, i'm not exactly sure what color your skin would be, but DNP is the nastiest staining yellow **** you will ever find

7. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    assuming that your avatar is you, i'm not exactly sure what color your skin would be, but DNP is the nastiest staining yellow **** you will ever find
    Yeah i forgot about the yellowing..... i tried DNP once..and i get sick on the stomach even thinking about it

8. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

Which is where a good stack like Alpha-burn, EGCG, ALCAR, PLCAR, ALA would com in.

9. So where do people get liquid clen?

10. Quote Originally Posted by snyper2k2 View Post
    So where do people get liquid clen?
    source requesting for research chems or ancillaries is against bord rules.

11. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    We sent out a batch with a pump that I am not satisfied with, which is .5ml.

The new pumps, going out today, dispense 1ml per pump.

Each "ab" side (ab and oblique) would take about 1-1.5ml - so one pump and apply one side, one pump and apply the other side, then a pump into your hands, rub together and finish your abs off.
    I musta got that .5ml pump.. my pump barely spits out anything..lol. I am just going to use an old napalm pump i have laying around.

12. OP, topical clen shouldn't be causing a burning feeling. Could cause cramping in the abdomen but not a physical hot burning sensation. I think it's just the eviscerate...

13. Quote Originally Posted by snyper2k2 View Post
    So where do people get liquid clen?
    bump

14. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    bump
    AGain, you cannot request sources on this board.

15. dsade,

I just purchased some liquid clen and a bottle of eviscerate. The clen is 30ml at 200mcg/ml. So that makes 6000mcg total. Do I just add the entire clen to 180ml of evis and shake? Does the dose stay the same (3 total squirts for entire midsection)? Thanks a lot!!!

Patrick

16. Quote Originally Posted by Logo View Post
    dsade,

I just purchased some liquid clen and a bottle of eviscerate. The clen is 30ml at 200mcg/ml. So that makes 6000mcg total. Do I just add the entire clen to 180ml of evis and shake? Does the dose stay the same (3 total squirts for entire midsection)? Thanks a lot!!!

Patrick
    i think thats a higher concentration concentration than has been discussed. Thats about 33.3mcg/1ml pump of evis. the OP was using about 40mcg/application. half the bottle would yield similar results. if your dead set on pre mixing it, id test your tolerance at half a bottle and maybe add more if its not too bad.

17. How many ml are the napalm bottles? I thought I remembered the original articles suggesting 5000-6000mcg per bottle.

18. I just noticed you were from Peachtree City. My wife graduated from McIntosh in 2000. My father in law coached lacross there until this year.

...can't send PM's yet lol.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Logo View Post
    How many ml are the napalm bottles? I thought I remembered the original articles suggesting 5000-6000mcg per bottle.
    120mL

20. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    120mL
    Would you recommend premixing the clen and evis, or mixing upon application?
  21. Unbreakable

FYI

Have been a huge fan of Clenpalm for a couple years. I cannot recall at the moment the oral solution mg concentration, but the threshold, for me, for vicosity purposes, was 25% solution added to the Napalm. So with 60ml you add 15ml of oral solution.

It stands to reason that you will want to dose 25% more final solution in order to still apply the same amount of given base product.

I have saved several old AvantLabs Sesamin bottles with their respective metered adapt-o-caps and syringes. Normal max dose of Napalm was 3ml x 2 and I would doses 3.75ml x 2.

Shake very well before drawing.

I just recently completed a 21 day cycle of Clenpalm with the usual excellent results.

Matt, any significant advantages in using Eviscerate over Napalm?

22. So after speaking with Marc McDougal and a few others, I think I'm going to mix the Clen directly with the Eviscerate. Now the question is, 3000mcg/bottle or 6000mcg/bottle. The original Napalm article suggests 6000 while Marc says he had great results with only 3000mcg. I'll probably start with the lower dose. I'll also be taking some ketotifen to prevent any receptor down-regulation.

23. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    i've often pondered eating at just maintenance, while using say a combination of something like eviscerate plus injected l-carnitine plus anabolics to get a really really nice recomp
    This does sound like an interesting combo, i'm definitely getting more and more interested in injectable L-carnitine.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Logo View Post
    So after speaking with Marc McDougal and a few others, I think I'm going to mix the Clen directly with the Eviscerate. Now the question is, 3000mcg/bottle or 6000mcg/bottle. The original Napalm article suggests 6000 while Marc says he had great results with only 3000mcg. I'll probably start with the lower dose. I'll also be taking some ketotifen to prevent any receptor down-regulation.
    3000 is for the 4 ounce Napalm. Also take into accont dilution with weaker Clen. 6000 should be about right for the 6 ounce Eviscerate.

25. Ok, I'm confused. If you add 6000mcg at say 100mcg/ml to a 180ml bottle of E, you increase the volume of the total solution by 25%. So a typical dose would then be ~4ml rather than 3ml of E.

But, if I did my math right, that would be 100mcg of Clen for every 4ml application. Isn't that rather high?
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

26. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Ok, I'm confused. If you add 6000mcg at say 100mcg/ml to a 180ml bottle of E, you increase the volume of the total solution by 25%. So a typical dose would then be ~4ml rather than 3ml of E.

But, if I did my math right, that would be 100mcg of Clen for every 4ml application. Isn't that rather high?
    How much is in every dose/pump of Eviscerate? Is it 1ml? If so, then it would be 100mcg of Clen per 4ml dose. I don't know if this is such a big deal when using topically since you'll avoid most of the systemic side effects.

27. I just picked up a bottle of Clen. I guess I'll play around with the dosing. I really don't have anything for measuring that kinda stuff.

I'll try three squirts of E with 1 1/2-2 squirts of Clen,.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Logo View Post
    How much is in every dose/pump of Eviscerate? Is it 1ml? If so, then it would be 100mcg of Clen per 4ml dose. I don't know if this is such a big deal when using topically since you'll avoid most of the systemic side effects.
    In an earlier post in this thread, Dsade mentioned using 1-1.5ml on each side of your abs and then an additional 1ml over all of your abdomen. That would make each application totaling 3-4ml per application. In that case, with Clen already added, you would get 100mcg per app.

Ironpope has been using approx. 40mcg per application, which, if used in conjunction with 3ml E, would mean 2400mcg of Clen should be added per 180ml bottle.

That's a big deficit between that and 6000mcg.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

29. i dont think its gona kill u either way. i was of another forum and apparently a few ppl have used up to 500mcg/day in their transdermals..... there was also a log of a guy running 100mcg/day transdermal with 100mcg oral. i believe he lost like 10 pounds in just a tad over a week. i duno how 500mcg would act on the body, but it would most likely be painful and extreme.
    CELTIC LABS REP

30. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    i dont think its gona kill u either way. i was of another forum and apparently a few ppl have used up to 500mcg/day in their transdermals..... there was also a log of a guy running 100mcg/day transdermal with 100mcg oral. i believe he lost like 10 pounds in just a tad over a week. i duno how 500mcg would act on the body, but it would most likely be painful and extreme.
    Please do not do this. We finally have something badass effective..last thing we need is something overboard causing a negative reaction somewhere.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. clenviscerate
    By rob88 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 06:45 PM
  2. Clenviscerate Smolder??
    By DavidG in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-25-2010, 05:06 PM