Page 11 of 30 First ... 691011121316 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.03%

Quote Originally Posted by jrw View Post
    I may have to use some old Napalm for a day or two, as I am low on Eviscerate, just ordered some, but could be a day or two of clenpalm.
    clenpalm should be just as effective...

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.69%

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    45 min min isn't enough my girl kissed my stomach bout 4 hours after applying. Her lips qwere burning
    really? I guess I'll just keep a shirt on for now on, just to be safe.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    no...showering will not remove the deep layers of fat cells where the clen ends up - it removes around a .5mm layer of dead skin, that is all.

Exfoliating removes the barrier of dead skin which hinders absorption - once the compounds are absorbed, they can't be "rubbed off".
    Makes perfect sense.

Dumb response, on my part

EDIT: I gotta another dumb question for ya. Applying CLENV to my chest. If I apply 1ml of E with 40mcg of clen to each lower pec area, would that actually be 80mcg of clen being absorbed? Why I ask this question, I don't know.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.44%

I have been following this thread with great interest. Kudos to IRONPOPE, dsade, and others who have contributed. Cutting Edge stuff indeed.

Regarding nicotine gum, doesn't that defeat the purpose of the eClen mixture being a localized topical fat-burning approach? How about adding some liquid nicotine to another transdermal (hopefully local, not systematic) carrier ... what about a little bit of DMSO or even 100% Emu Oil?

I mention Emu Oil because I have used some "home-brew" transdermal mixtures where the powder must've been partly out of solution and there was a slight "grittiness" when applying the mixture, and then I would put a small dab of 100% emu oil in my palm and rub in on the application area and the grittiness would dissolve away. I think I did this with a Napalm home brew. Not sure if that was a dumbass thing to do or not.

Quote Originally Posted by IRONPOPE View Post
    i have added nicotine gum twice a day.... and body temp sky rockets... i sweating profusely all day...even in the AC..... still research this synenergy
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.03%

Quote Originally Posted by WheyGood View Post
    I have been following this thread with great interest. Kudos to IRONPOPE, dsade, and others who have contributed. Cutting Edge stuff indeed.

Regarding nicotine gum, doesn't that defeat the purpose of the eClen mixture being a localized topical fat-burning approach? How about adding some liquid nicotine to another transdermal (hopefully local, not systematic) carrier ... what about a little bit of DMSO or even 100% Emu Oil?

I mention Emu Oil because I have used some "home-brew" transdermal mixtures where the powder must've been partly out of solution and there was a slight "grittiness" when applying the mixture, and then I would put a small dab of 100% emu oil in my palm and rub in on the application area and the grittiness would dissolve away. I think I did this with a Napalm home brew. Not sure if that was a dumbass thing to do or not.
    I haven't gotten clear answers on adding nicotine to the mix topically.
    one problem is where can you get liquid nicotine? The nasal Nicotine spray was my first thought... but i keep hearing it will overload there transdermal factor of Eviscerate ...only so many things can pass through a gate at the same time. However, nicotine's molecular wieght is very small at 162. It would be able to pass the dermal layer with no problem.

I chose to just add the nicotine gum because it is potent when cutting and a low cal diet. The studies i have looked at show its power is impressive. I would have to think marketing nicotine gum/patch/sprays for fat loss would be illegal. People would be fearful of addiction as well.... which is rarely documented with nicotine gums because of the slow absorbtion rate.

If localized , effective transdermal action can be obtained with nicotine... We may have found the holy grail of cutting.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.83%

Beast posted a link near the top of page 13 of this thread regarding liquid nicotine.

Comes in three strengths of nicotine. IP, maybe you could look at the strength level on the gum package and compare it to these on the site. If the strength levels are equivalent or more or less similar, you could get a bottle and continue to be the test rat?

On a second note, I've taken the advise of others and stopped using clen for 2 days since I had been on it a couple days and wasn't experiencing any of the issues others were having at increased dosages. Today is an "on" day so I will continue my experimentation level and start with 80 mcgs (since 100 did squat the other day). Now the part I'm happy/skeptical about is the weight change. I'm down almost 2 pounds since last week. I won't bore people with details, but thats a big deal for my slow ass metabolism. Since March I've averaged 5-6 pounds of loss every 8 weeks. End of 8th week I take a week off from the gym. Give my body a break and then pick back up again. I'm 39 so I don't recover as quick with the weight training and all the spinning I do. I took somones advise and ate kinda like a normal person (without over eating) to shake my body up further. I put about a 1-2 pounds on that week off. I'm only 3 full weeks into my next 8 weeks and I'm down 5 pounds. Lopped off the weight I put on and sliced off a sliver to boot. That's pretty significant for me. Is it clenviserate related? Not sure, but damn if I'm not flipping happy right now. Add to that I'm in a weight zone I have always had trouble getting into in the past and I'm even more excited to put this stuff to the test.
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.49%

i was looking at nicotine forums about pure nicotine and it would seem that topical nicotine can kill you.......

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...ne-come-3.html

''Be aware that pure nicotine is DEADLY poison. It can and will kill you in relatively small quantities. It's not to be trifled with. If you don't have experience handling extremely toxic materials, you shouldn't even be considering handing pure nicotine. Not only would it be a horrible shame if you (or anyone else here) killed themselves by getting a drop of pure nicotine in their systems (yes, a single small drop of high concentration nicotine can and will kill you), but it would set our cause back dramatically.''

i had no idea they actually had people this addicted to nicotine..........crackheads.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.49%

''Well, It sometimes makes my heart race when I get it on my hands and don't wash. (LEt that be a lesson kids, you spill E-jiuce in your hands, wash it the heck off.)''
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.49%

great thread discussing nicotine and effects on fat loss.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/bo...-355663-3.html
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.03%

Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    great thread discussing nicotine and effects on fat loss.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/bo...-355663-3.html
    i have read that thread b4..... good thread...

the trick with nicotine you have to diet to see its cutting effects...if will make your body think 1000 calories is 2000.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.03%

Quote Originally Posted by TheEigthDwarf View Post
    Beast posted a link near the top of page 13 of this thread regarding liquid nicotine.

Comes in three strengths of nicotine. IP, maybe you could look at the strength level on the gum package and compare it to these on the site. If the strength levels are equivalent or more or less similar, you could get a bottle and continue to be the test rat?

On a second note, I've taken the advise of others and stopped using clen for 2 days since I had been on it a couple days and wasn't experiencing any of the issues others were having at increased dosages. Today is an "on" day so I will continue my experimentation level and start with 80 mcgs (since 100 did squat the other day). Now the part I'm happy/skeptical about is the weight change. I'm down almost 2 pounds since last week. I won't bore people with details, but thats a big deal for my slow ass metabolism. Since March I've averaged 5-6 pounds of loss every 8 weeks. End of 8th week I take a week off from the gym. Give my body a break and then pick back up again. I'm 39 so I don't recover as quick with the weight training and all the spinning I do. I took somones advise and ate kinda like a normal person (without over eating) to shake my body up further. I put about a 1-2 pounds on that week off. I'm only 3 full weeks into my next 8 weeks and I'm down 5 pounds. Lopped off the weight I put on and sliced off a sliver to boot. That's pretty significant for me. Is it clenviserate related? Not sure, but damn if I'm not flipping happy right now. Add to that I'm in a weight zone I have always had trouble getting into in the past and I'm even more excited to put this stuff to the test.
    i keep telling everyone ... we on to something. congrats... i know its time to buy new pants for me and new belts.... i am happy too
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.83%

Thanks IP. I'm really fired up about this stuff. I'm going to measure my fat, bloated, 12 sandwich eating gullet for a measurement so that I can go back to see if any of the weight coming off is from there. I need something a little more tangible to look at in terms of data instead of stupid scale. I normally don't use it, but I do like to check in on it every couple weeks for ****s and giggles.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.6%

Are you cycling off for two days because your running extended usage?
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.03%

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    Are you cycling off for two days because your running extended usage?
    i run 2 on 2 off myself.... no trials or studies showing why your should... but thats how most oral cycles of CLEN are run.... seems logical to run it the same topically.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.83%

I'm doing two on, two off based off of IP's and other's feedback. I went M-Thursday last week with increased dosages and not once experienced this ghastly burning of the midsection. I did get some burning, even at 100 mcg's of clen, but its really nothing to me. My overall body temp heats up more and causes me more discomfort than the burning mid section. Maybe I oversaturated myself that quick, don't know. Did 80 mcg's yesterday and had the AC on all day, despite it being only 70 degrees here in the northeast. Did 100 mcgs this morning and feeling warm is an understatement. One more dose this afternoon and then I'll cycle off tom. and Wed.
  16. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.87%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I'm doing two on, two off based off of IP's and other's feedback. I went M-Thursday last week with increased dosages and not once experienced this ghastly burning of the midsection. I did get some burning, even at 100 mcg's of clen, but its really nothing to me. My overall body temp heats up more and causes me more discomfort than the burning mid section. Maybe I oversaturated myself that quick, don't know. Did 80 mcg's yesterday and had the AC on all day, despite it being only 70 degrees here in the northeast. Did 100 mcgs this morning and feeling warm is an understatement. One more dose this afternoon and then I'll cycle off tom. and Wed.
    The direct burn is more of a side effect and in no way has any bearing as an indicator of effectiveness.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.83%

Dsade that's good to know. I was starting to think maybe I burnt my receptors out so quickly with elevated doses. Hence the two on, two off. Personally I'd like to go back to everyday.
  18. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.49%

so i did the clenvis today. was on fire for around 4 hours, then it went away. then around 3am started feeling like it was systemic. maybe i was just nervous or anxious, but it felt like my nerves were jacked. i think i did around 50mcg around 9am. didnt do a second serving. im actually kinda scared to do this again lol.

maybe ill do like 20mcg but wont it build up in my system? should i wait a day to get it out if it possibly went systemic?
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.03%

so i did the clenvis today. was on fire for around 4 hours, then it went away. then around 3am started feeling like it was systemic. maybe i was just nervous or anxious, but it felt like my nerves were jacked. i think i did around 50mcg around 9am. didnt do a second serving. im actually kinda scared to do this again lol.

maybe ill do like 20mcg but wont it build up in my system? should i wait a day to get it out if it possibly went systemic?
    Sounds like your body had a slight reaction to something new. You should be fine after a few days on it...
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.36%

I have been doing 60mcg twice a day, broken down into 20mcg in upper abs, 20 mcg lower abs, and 10 mcg on each oblique.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.49%

Ok please forgive my ignorince, but when refering to liquid clem are you guys talking about liquid clenbuterol?
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.36%

Man I think it is pretty obvious that this whole thread is about liquid clen. So yeah, clen is talking about liquid clen. If you read all 15 pages, and read them again, and then read them again, you will gain a lot of understanding. I have read the whole thing several times.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.83%

So yesterday afternoon I did my second dose of 100 mcg clen with evis and felt fine. The application was about 2hrs prior to working out and 4 hrs post app. when I was done working out. Funny thing is, shortly after stopping on the spinning bike (after 50 min) my stomach was radiating so much heat (not so much pain, but the pain felt like heat) that I thought I could melt rubber. Was even more pronounced sitting in my car on the ride home. Was commenting to a friend about it on the phone who's interested in this whole experiment.

Today was an off day of clen and yet overall body temp was high and I got that same melt rubber feeling on my gullet. Were some people only experiencing the burn with clen or either or? I really don't care, I just thought it was Really weird that I experienced the exact same feeling minus the clen today.
  24. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.87%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Clen has a 36 hour half-life. Even IF the carrier took it systemic, the highest theoretical analysis of absorption rate is around 35% - which means 50mcg, if it HAD gone 100% systemic, would have only gotten around 17.5mcg into your bloodstream.

I have extensive experience with oral clen, and I can tell you that I get zero systemic side effects, even from higher range multiple dosings over several weeks.

I would say you might be creating a slight hysterical reaction in your own mind.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.36%

So yesterday afternoon I did my second dose of 100 mcg clen with evis and felt fine. The application was about 2hrs prior to working out and 4 hrs post app. when I was done working out. Funny thing is, shortly after stopping on the spinning bike (after 50 min) my stomach was radiating so much heat (not so much pain, but the pain felt like heat) that I thought I could melt rubber. Was even more pronounced sitting in my car on the ride home. Was commenting to a friend about it on the phone who's interested in this whole experiment.

Today was an off day of clen and yet overall body temp was high and I got that same melt rubber feeling on my gullet. Were some people only experiencing the burn with clen or either or? I really don't care, I just thought it was Really weird that I experienced the exact same feeling minus the clen today.
    Dsade posted what I did.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.36%

Clen has a 36 hour half-life. Even IF the carrier took it systemic, the highest theoretical analysis of absorption rate is around 35% - which means 50mcg, if it HAD gone 100% systemic, would have only gotten around 17.5mcg into your bloodstream.

I have extensive experience with oral clen, and I can tell you that I get zero systemic side effects, even from higher range multiple dosings over several weeks.

I would say you might be creating a slight hysterical reaction in your own mind.
    If you dont mind, can you define "high range". Just curious
  27. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.87%

If you dont mind, can you define "high range". Just curious
    I did around a 120mcg application, twice a day.

We also ended up adding a full 45ml (4500mcg) to a half-full bottle of eviscerate and have been using it for 2 weeks.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.36%

I did around a 120mcg application, twice a day.

We also ended up adding a full 45ml (4500mcg) to a half-full bottle of eviscerate and have been using it for 2 weeks.
    You run the oral at the same time as the Clenviscerate? If you did, I am sure you got ridiculous results. BTW was the 120mcg tablet or liquid?
  29. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.87%

You run the oral at the same time as the Clenviscerate? If you did, I am sure you got ridiculous results. BTW was the 120mcg tablet or liquid?
    No...we were adding Clen to palm technique first, but I go tired of it so added the bottle of clen to the E.

Christine runs oral as well, but I do not like the side effects so I don't. I get ZERO side effects in the topical that would indicate systemic absorption.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.83%

dsade on that dosage, what kind of results were you seeing? Were you on anything else during that?
  31. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.87%

dsade on that dosage, what kind of results were you seeing? Were you on anything else during that?
    Recall that i am lean-bulking and keeping quite lean.

I have posted my whole regimen - let me find it.
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

No...we were adding Clen to palm technique first, but I go tired of it so added the bottle of clen to the E.

Christine runs oral as well, but I do not like the side effects so I don't. I get ZERO side effects in the topical that would indicate systemic absorption.
    I run it orally as well as topically in the Eviscerate. I have a 6 pack of abs and have not had the best diet lately. We were prepping for the Olympia but now that we are no longer going diet lapsed. However just for the fun of it I plan to go back on.
  33. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.49%

yeah this stuff better be burning fat. hurts ilke a mother Fer. i was on FIRE all day.
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.5%

so liquid clen we can apply directly to areas we want to rid fat, whereas the tabs are for overall weightloss? Also how well do you guys think clen tabs and eviscerate work? Thanks!
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.46%

Has anyone developed a rash from Eviscerate? I started developing a rash on my abdomen late last week. I originally thought it was razor burn, because I had trimmed the area to increase subcutaneous absorption. The rash returned as soon as I started using the ClenV again.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.83%

Nope. No rash. Just some serious heat radiating off of myself. Interesting feeling having your midsection radiating so much heat you think you could melt rubber just by proximity.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.36%

Quote Originally Posted by Silkkk View Post
    so liquid clen we can apply directly to areas we want to rid fat, whereas the tabs are for overall weightloss? Also how well do you guys think clen tabs and eviscerate work? Thanks!
    Yes, it is targeted fat loss vs. overall fat loss.

Clen would go systemic, so you would have to deal with whatever sides if you took it orally. It would work and Eviscerate would help in local areas, some people take clen orally and use it at the same time with Eviscerate locally and have had fabulous results. All depend on your system and if you want to or can handle the clen systemic sides from oral use.
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.85%

i am very very good at handling stims, but oral clen wrecks me.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.5%

Quote Originally Posted by Logo View Post
    Has anyone developed a rash from Eviscerate? I started developing a rash on my abdomen late last week. I originally thought it was razor burn, because I had trimmed the area to increase subcutaneous absorption. The rash returned as soon as I started using the ClenV again.
    I was getting redness at the waistline that looked like a rash, its gone now though, my wife said ever since i started using the eviscerate that I stink. Ive been using it for 5 days now and Ive lost an inch measured at the belly button. I havent used it with liquid clen because its too expensive when you dont have a reliable source. Ive been using a mild exfoliant on the ab area every shower. It burns while showering even though the rest of the body tolerates the water. Ive never had a 6pack before so Im really hoping this will deliver.
  40. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.19%

Is one pump of Eviscerate about the size of a quarter in your hand? I am used to Napalm that is probably double the amount per pump.

I dosed about 40mcg of Clen spread out over two pumps of Eviscerate and have not felt the slightest bit of heat that I keep reading about in this thread.

Thoughts? Many thanks.

Similar Forum Threads

1. clenviscerate
    By rob88 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 06:45 PM
  2. Clenviscerate Smolder??
    By DavidG in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-25-2010, 05:06 PM
  3. UD 2.0 Log with Clenviscerate
    By Logo in forum Workout Logs