CLENVISCERATE the god of fat loss

Page 11 of 52 First ... 910111213 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    no...showering will not remove the deep layers of fat cells where the clen ends up - it removes around a .5mm layer of dead skin, that is all.

    Exfoliating removes the barrier of dead skin which hinders absorption - once the compounds are absorbed, they can't be "rubbed off".
    dsade,

    I usually take a damp paper towel and clean the application area off before application. The paper towel definitely picks up a brownish color. Is this just some of the penetrator or should this not be happening?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Logo View Post
    dsade,

    I usually take a damp paper towel and clean the application area off before application. The paper towel definitely picks up a brownish color. Is this just some of the penetrator or should this not be happening?
    Probably some plant matter.Using herbal extracts tends to leave a small residue.

    Personally I don't find any - even if I rub vigorously...perhaps you might be using a tad much.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by jay21 View Post
    can u post a video of how u apply this? do u apply E first then clen or u mush them together in ur hand and then appply on skin? can u put a video up
    i am a mush guy..... i mix it per application in my hand and rub it on ...

  4. Quote Originally Posted by jrw View Post
    How have your results been? The only results I have seen on the thread are Ironpope's, so I am interested to know everyone else who is using it, how their results are.

    Also, it is more of an aesthetic notice of fat loss than changes on the scale, or is it both?
    i think peoplE are having problems getting LIQUID CLEN ... my people tell me the raw materials for clen have gone way up in price...and albuetrol is cheaper... but albuertrol's MW is way to high to penetrate the skin...so it wont work topically

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Probably some plant matter.Using herbal extracts tends to leave a small residue.

    Personally I don't find any - even if I rub vigorously...perhaps you might be using a tad much.
    Standard dosing is 3ml for the entire midsection, correct?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Logo View Post
    Standard dosing is 3ml for the entire midsection, correct?
    Correct...and rub it in thoroughly.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  7. how about stacking napalm with Eviscerate??..how would it work?....the only reason im asking is because well i dont really know how to get clen and which form and all that.. i see nutraplanet has both napalm and eviscerate???...do you think this combo would be the same as in the fat loss effects if it was clen and eviscerate??....i want to order this combo now i just want some advice???...also would stacking both with slim xt? or would that be overboard?

  8. liquid clen is very cheap.

    the raw powders are SOOOO cheap .... conversion to liquid can really be a huge hassel and dangerous, i have directions for it though lol but no lab

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jsierra85 View Post
    how about stacking napalm with Eviscerate??..how would it work?....the only reason im asking is because well i dont really know how to get clen and which form and all that.. i see nutraplanet has both napalm and eviscerate???...do you think this combo would be the same as in the fat loss effects if it was clen and eviscerate??....i want to order this combo now i just want some advice???...also would stacking both with slim xt? or would that be overboard?
    Napalm forms the base of Eviscerate. There is no reason to stack them at all.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  10. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Napalm forms the base of Eviscerate. There is no reason to stack them at all.


    ok thanx....so im going to pick up some eviscerate along with slim xt.....but i want to throw clen in this stack...im just not sure how to find it and which one to go with.

  11. Just got my eviscerate and it has some light brown clumps in it. I shook the hell out of it and the're still there. Is this normal?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jackclove View Post
    Just got my eviscerate and it has some light brown clumps in it. I shook the hell out of it and the're still there. Is this normal?
    Yes, it does not hinder the use of it.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jsierra85 View Post
    ok thanx....so im going to pick up some eviscerate along with slim xt.....but i want to throw clen in this stack...im just not sure how to find it and which one to go with.

    slim xt is incredible

  14. Quote Originally Posted by IRONPOPE View Post
    slim xt is incredible
    Does it kill ur appetite? My girl has some and she said she built up a tolerance quick. Might try it tomorrow to see how it does.
    CELTIC LABS REP

  15. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    Does it kill ur appetite? My girl has some and she said she built up a tolerance quick. Might try it tomorrow to see how it does.
    kill? more like it HIROSHIMA's your appetite. I been on it about 2 weeks and just today i felt a lil tolerance building... but just a tad... but thats with anything...i may switch to the ECA stack for afew days to change the pace if i start feeling hungry again... but yeah its the best appetite killer i have ever seen... it also kills your thirst...though thats not good..

    I will say this... stacking SLIM XT and CLENVISCERATE... my body feels a tad like i did when i tried DNP years ago. eerily similar

  16. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Yes, it does not hinder the use of it.
    Thanks man. Ill be starting it this weekend then.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by IRONPOPE View Post
    kill? more like it HIROSHIMA's your appetite. I been on it about 2 weeks and just today i felt a lil tolerance building... but just a tad... but thats with anything...i may switch to the ECA stack for afew days to change the pace if i start feeling hungry again... but yeah its the best appetite killer i have ever seen... it also kills your thirst...though thats not good..

    I will say this... stacking SLIM XT and CLENVISCERATE... my body feels a tad like i did when i tried DNP years ago. eerily similar
    Lol, wow. I like to keep my appetite. Thats the only way i can force myself to eat healthy. If im not hungry, ill end up eating things for taste.
    CELTIC LABS REP

  18. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    Lol, wow. I like to keep my appetite. Thats the only way i can force myself to eat healthy. If im not hungry, ill end up eating things for taste.
    taste? that will say bye bye you... while it may effect everyone different...but i dont think u will even think about food....tasty or not

  19. Quote Originally Posted by IRONPOPE View Post
    taste? that will say bye bye you... while it may effect everyone different...but i dont think u will even think about food....tasty or not
    when my appetites suppressed im more likely to eat chocolate + junk food. just to get calories in. otherwise ill have no trouble not eating all day.
    CELTIC LABS REP

  20. so how are everyone's results doing this? im definitely thinking about trying it. this CKD diet stuff is killing me.
    For me, the action IS the juice.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    so how are everyone's results doing this? im definitely thinking about trying it. this CKD diet stuff is killing me.




    well i have mine on order but im doing just evisecrete and slim xt.... ill def keep everyone updated

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jsierra85 View Post
    well i have mine on order but im doing just evisecrete and slim xt.... ill def keep everyone updated
    Slim Xtreme and eviscerate were working well for me. I took the SX about 5 days and added E the fourth day. The thing with SX is, I was told to take it 5 days on and 2 days off. So I took it for 5 days, felt good, it worked great, but the 2 days off were enough for me not to take it again. There is a crash, and then there is what coming off SX does, or at least to me. Its a great product, as far as it does what it says, if you are willing to deal with the effects for some a bit while taking it and after taking it, then it is great.

  23. is purchasing research chemicals legal? or are you taking a risk by purchasing.

  24. This may sound like a stupid question but should i wait a while to put lotion on after i put the eviscerate on?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by jackclove View Post
    This may sound like a stupid question but should i wait a while to put lotion on after i put the eviscerate on?
    As long as you are putting it on over the top, no need to wait.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Topic of the Week: Is Fat Loss only about Calories?
    By Admin in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-22-2015, 04:42 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 11:28 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 08:16 AM
  4. any ideas for the rookie on fat loss?
    By raudyboy3 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-21-2005, 10:57 AM
  5. The different types of fat loss supps
    By TruffleShuffle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-18-2005, 01:40 PM
Log in
Log in