CLENVISCERATE the god of fat loss

Page 11 of 43 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. just use a syringe if you have the disposable kind to measure out the right fraction of a ml you need to use. pretty accurate. its how i measured my hcg.
    For me, the action IS the juice.

2. All the answers are already here. Just go back and read through the pages.

I don't know how many times I go back through, for referencing.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jsierra85 View Post
    My Enviscerate just came in yesterday along with Slim XT......i managed to find liquid clen which i placed the order today...Clen 30mL 200mcg/mL to be specific...im very excited to start this stack... i obviously will start the slim xt along with enviscerate tommorow ....cant wait and will throw in the clen as soon as it gets in...most likely mid week....if someone could just help me figure out how to apply clen ..that would be great...through pm or even on this thread....thanx
    yeah ... read through this thread... i am sure you will find the answers... and there is really no absolute answer as this is all cutting edge cutting. as i said before... test your tolerances and adjust as needed.

and of course enjoy unreal shredding

4. my next question for you experts is :

if i am on a low low carb, high fat diet, using clenvis, raspberry ketones, cla, and GTE, will i have too many free fatty acids in my bloodstream for my body to get rid of all of it?

will taking 4g of ALCAR and doing 30 minutes of cardio a day with lifting 5 days a week be enough?

i would hate to just have this crap reabsorb is thats possible......even taking in low cals ( 1700 or so a day )

5. anyone who tries it, make sure you are in a position to take a cold shower your first time. ive been using it for a while... i was doing fries at my work (5 guys) and i sweated up a storm. the burning got so intense i was about to die. and with this, it seems like the more u sweat, the more it works, and then u sweat even more. its like a cycle. you will also get really energized. i felt like i was on crack. i had so much energy. great stuff. i honestly think it has a localized effect as well as a less focused full body effect. my legs are more defined now. the most defined they've been in a longggg time. i can only blame this
    CELTIC LABS REP

6. alright everything is ready to go.

in 6 weeks my nick names gonna be sxpac

7. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    anyone who tries it, make sure you are in a position to take a cold shower your first time. ive been using it for a while... i was doing fries at my work (5 guys) and i sweated up a storm. the burning got so intense i was about to die. and with this, it seems like the more u sweat, the more it works, and then u sweat even more. its like a cycle. you will also get really energized. i felt like i was on crack. i had so much energy. great stuff. i honestly think it has a localized effect as well as a less focused full body effect. my legs are more defined now. the most defined they've been in a longggg time. i can only blame this
    You know whats funny... u may cool down and forget about its on u...then like 4 hours later.. u start doing something and the HEAT kicks back in...

the time i put way too much CLEN.... i was driving home from work and it literally felt like i had a heating pad around my waist on maximum under my shirt.... i was literally scanning for a pool or open hydrant.

i feel naked with no clenviscerate on...

8. Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    alright everything is ready to go.

in 6 weeks my nick names gonna be sxpac
    hahhaha, good luck bro
    CELTIC LABS REP

9. Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    my next question for you experts is :

if i am on a low low carb, high fat diet, using clenvis, raspberry ketones, cla, and GTE, will i have too many free fatty acids in my bloodstream for my body to get rid of all of it?

will taking 4g of ALCAR and doing 30 minutes of cardio a day with lifting 5 days a week be enough?

i would hate to just have this crap reabsorb is thats possible......even taking in low cals ( 1700 or so a day )
    u could add SLIM XT and you will struggle to eat a 1000 calories a day...and don't forget EVIS has lCar in it as well...
  10. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You WANT freed fatty acids to be used as an every source during cardio, otherwise they will float around for a while, then be redeposited BACK into fat cells (reesterified).
    this has been a question i've kept thinking about but don't believe i've asked. If you had abnormal fat distribution due to having been seriously obese and then gotten down to more normal bf levels, would eviscerate used while at maintenance cals on the areas with higher levels of bf tend to cause it to get redistributed back to normal all over? to make a less run on sentence, if you carried more bodyfat on lower back than anywhere else, would eviscerate help mobilize that, and then your body would tend to redeposit the surplus fatty acids more evenly over the whole body?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
    •   

11. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    my next question for you experts is :

if the cals you take in are well spread over the day with no meals being excessively large then you should be fine. This is one of the times where the 6 meals a day comes in handy.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

12. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    this has been a question i've kept thinking about but don't believe i've asked. If you had abnormal fat distribution due to having been seriously obese and then gotten down to more normal bf levels, would eviscerate used while at maintenance cals on the areas with higher levels of bf tend to cause it to get redistributed back to normal all over? to make a less run on sentence, if you carried more bodyfat on lower back than anywhere else, would eviscerate help mobilize that, and then your body would tend to redeposit the surplus fatty acids more evenly over the whole body?
    tough question, really...each "area" has problems due to a chemical reason. Chest and hip fat in men usually is estrogen-based. VAT is obviously cortisol mediated, standard stomach fat has been tied to both insulin and adrenergic control.

Upper back fat is honestly a tough one, and intriguingly where I hold most of my fat as well.

I think I will look into it more.

To answer your question, I would say "somewhat, yes".
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

13. Good god. I just got my clen and evis. a few minutes ago. That was some serious ass shipping! I just ordered it a couple days ago. Damn that was fast. I feel like a kid in a candy store right now I'm so fired up to try it.
  14. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    tough question, really...each "area" has problems due to a chemical reason. Chest and hip fat in men usually is estrogen-based. VAT is obviously cortisol mediated, standard stomach fat has been tied to both insulin and adrenergic control.

Upper back fat is honestly a tough one, and intriguingly where I hold most of my fat as well.

I think I will look into it more.

To answer your question, I would say "somewhat, yes".
    Part of what I wonder is if whether although chest + hip fat accumulates under high estrogen, it doesn't by default disappear if the estrogen issue is fixed. So although its no longer particularly accumulating there faster, its not necessarily leaving the building like elvis either. Also, I guess part of it was thinking about how at high enough bf levels you start to see fat cells not just grow but actually multiply, which I guess during fat loss can still leave disproportionate fat in areas that saw higher amounts of new cells added maybe? dunno, just thinking out loud. my (fl)abs look better than ever though.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

15. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Part of what I wonder is if whether although chest + hip fat accumulates under high estrogen, it doesn't by default disappear if the estrogen issue is fixed. So although its no longer particularly accumulating there faster, its not necessarily leaving the building like elvis either. Also, I guess part of it was thinking about how at high enough bf levels you start to see fat cells not just grow but actually multiply, which I guess during fat loss can still leave disproportionate fat in areas that saw higher amounts of new cells added maybe? dunno, just thinking out loud. my (fl)abs look better than ever though.
    You have to competing goals...

Your body's goal is to maintain, and even increase, fat storage (fat = survival). While it won't disappear by default, it will reduce the active deposition of fat preferentially.

16. By the way, warn your wife if you make a new bottle of Clenviscerate, so she doesn't add more into her palm.

Sorry, babydoll.

17. Well, i just applied my first layer of eviscerate ....i got the new bottle actually....but the pump still sucks lol....i basically just kept pumping and little squirts were coming out so im not sure whats the rite amount for a full pump but o well im just applying enough to get around my stomach/lower back area....about to do some cardio plus i took my first dose of slim xt which was 2 capsules....mite as well keep my updates here since this is were everything goes down...waiting on my clen to arrive .....

18. The new bottles arrive tomorrow, and stock will be replaced at Nutra by Thurday. These new pumps and bottles are beefy, plenty strong enough to stand up to the increased viscosity of the Eviscerate.

19. well i just got back from my cardio session outside which is like 90 degrees outside...i think i might of applied a little to much since i feel a burning sensation on were i applied it....it feels like i have sun burn lol....imma lower the dosage later on before i go to the gym....but i felt it once i started sweating intensely...i got home and ran rite into a cold shower....felt great lol

20. Dsade,

What has been your progress so far on ClenE?

21. Quote Originally Posted by TheEigthDwarf View Post
    Dsade,

What has been your progress so far on ClenE?
    I'm back to lean bulking, since our Olympia plans fell through, and it's keeping me lean while I gain lean mass.

22. What happens if u add adex to the mix? Can this possibly help?

23. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    What happens if u add adex to the mix? Can this possibly help?
    I've never used it transdermally, but if the molecular weight is small enough it should be pretty effective on chest fat.

24. Note... I would run Rasberry Ketones orally and well as 4 grams of ALCAR with Clenviscerate. DCP looks to stack well. ECA i dunno about that

25. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    What happens if u add adex to the mix? Can this possibly help?
    possibly... the problem is you dont want to overload the carrier....and limit absorbancy

26. Quote Originally Posted by IRONPOPE View Post
    Note... I would run Rasberry Ketones orally and well as 4 grams of ALCAR with Clenviscerate. DCP looks to stack well. ECA i dunno about that
    I read that as 4 grams of Raspberry Ketones and almost peed myself.

/can you say heartburn?

27. Well u would need much much less then the oral dose plus the MW is like 294. Letro MW is less then that. So it could work. What about possible rebound from it? Is there a rebounce from the alpha 2 antagonoism of yohimbine hcl?

28. Hmm. I just threw on the mix. Used 1 pump evis with 20 mcg clen on one side and another pump/20 mcg on the other. I think I should have used another pump of evis for each side. I suppose if I'm on fire come 6ish (when I start spin) then I guess I know I got it right. You guys just cup it, mix, then rub? I was dumb and pumped into my fingers (didn't spill but still).

29. Quote Originally Posted by TheEigthDwarf View Post
    Hmm. I just threw on the mix. Used 1 pump evis with 20 mcg clen on one side and another pump/20 mcg on the other. I think I should have used another pump of evis for each side. I suppose if I'm on fire come 6ish (when I start spin) then I guess I know I got it right. You guys just cup it, mix, then rub? I was dumb and pumped into my fingers (didn't spill but still).
    i am a cup n rub guy. when u use to much... you will know...

Similar Forum Threads

1. clenviscerate
    By rob88 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 06:45 PM
  2. Clenviscerate Smolder??
    By DavidG in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-25-2010, 05:06 PM
  3. UD 2.0 Log with Clenviscerate
    By Logo in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 34