Overkill on PCT?

daveydoodle

daveydoodle

Awards
I'm running a 5-6 week cycle of Phera / Tren (length based on how I feel) and was planning on the following items in PCT;

Nolva (SERM) 20/20/10/10
SNS Inhibit E (AI) 0/1/2/2/3
Activate xtreme (Test Booster) 0/2/4/6
Lean FX (Cortisol) 2/3/3/3
AI PCS 2/4/4/4

I know a lot of people stop Creatine, and then add it during PCT, but I'm going to continue it through the cycle. (I don't mind the wet gains for now). I'll also be running Taurine (back pumps), Cissus (joints), Fish Oil (joints), Milk Thistle (liver support), Policosonol (cholesterol, heart) RYR (cholesterol), Hawthorn Berry (blood pressure) and a multi-vitamin.
I've done fairly well for keeping the majority of my gains in PCT, but I would like to do better. The supporting supps are what I usually take, the above listed portion is a new combo. Let me know if it looks good, or changes should be made.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Only change i would make is Nolva 40/40/20/10. Seems like a very well planned out cycle.

henryhavoc

Awards
You got it nailed bro - you should be all set. It's good to see people not blowing off PCT nowadays. Good luck!

daveydoodle

daveydoodle

Awards
Thanks. I start on Monday (7/13). I'm going to run med-high dosages for a 4 week cycle, and then 5 weeks PCT. Hoping for anywhere between 10-15 lbs.