Epistane Pulse Cycle Questions

polskishelby

Awards
First of all Safety comes before Gains with me
I'm 21, 5'7, 200lbs, working out for 10 years, Serious for 7. First Prohormone
Strength is my only concern with this PH, maybe a little fat loss.

Epistane Cycle

Week 1 - 10(mg),10,20,20,30,40,40
Week 2 - 40
Week 3 - OFF
Week 4 - OFF
Week 5 - 10,10,20,20,30,40,40
Week 6 - 40
Week 7 - OFF
Week 8 - OFF

* The reason the dose is so low at the beginning is so 1 bottle lasts me throughout the entire cycle, and I like to start off slow to be safe.

Questions-
1. Should I take any supplement a week Before I start the cycle?
2. Should I take any supplement on OFF weeks?
3. Is there a need for OTC PCT for weeks 9-12? Or is OTC too weak?
4. Will a PCT for weeks 9-12 be too much on the body after 2 months of working out hard and cycling Epistane?
5. What kind of dose of Milk Thistle for weeks 9-12?
6. After week 8, and 4 weeks of PCT (IF NEEDED) how long should I off cycle before I can go back on (SAFETY WISE)

SRS2000

Awards
  • Established
Based on what you wrote, it looks like you will be taking Epi daily for 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off.
If safety if your primary concern, I would do a pulse only taking the Epi on workout days (3-4 days per week). I've done this for four weeks and needed no pct at all and kept everything I gained. I would do something more like 4 weeks on (only on workout days), 4 weeks off, 4 weeks on, then 4-8 weeks off. Pulsing this way only taking it 3-4 days per week would require little pct if any at all.
Also mentally prepare yourself for some modest gains. I gained 3-4 lbs. with a 4 week pulse, but did gain some strength and kept it with no pct. Don't get impatient and you will be fine.