4 week m-drol cycle

oldfart

oldfart

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to pass along my experiences with this compound to give back to this great board that has given so much to me over the years.

The purpose of the cycle was to assist with a body recomp I've been doing over the last 6 months. The inclusion of m-drol was for increased strength and muscle mass and to fight the catabolic effects of the Tiratricol. M-drol is also known for its leaning and hardening effects.

I am 5'7" and weigh 192 lbs.

I ran M-drol for 4 weeks as follows:

• M-drol --> 20mg every day spaced about 8 hours apart. 1st week was at 10mg/day
  • Tiratricol --> 20mg every day spaced about 8 hours apart. 1st week was at 10mg/day
  • Life Support
  • Powerfull --> For natty test and enhanced GH
First off I will say I love this compound. It has always done me well and makes me feel great while on. I really have to watch myself so I don't try to take more as I am so tempted. This is why steroids are so dangerous because it can be so easy to over do it. Luckily I have been able to avoid doing so.

Effects: Noticably increased strength. Up about 30-40% on most exercises which I have kept post cycle. Felt solid pump pretty much all the time. Nice overall leaning out and enhanced muscle definition. Net loss of 3lbs over the cycle but muscle mass appears to be up as is strength.

Side Effects: Felt hot (as in body heat) much of the time. Excessive sweating at the gym. Tough to sleep at night without a fan blowing on me. BP was a little on the high side but never in the danger zone. No annoying back pumps which is funny because I used to get these things bad using the original Superdrol.

Libido: My libido was better than average before the cycle. During the cycle it was even better. In some stretches it was dictating my day. I've read many posts about m-drol hampering libido. I've never understood that as I have always had a good libido on Superdrol and Anadrol.

Lasting effects: I am assuming due to the Tiratricol I am able to eat more and not put on weight. I have continued to drop weight post cycle and now sit around 187. I am hard and lean and more defined than before. I have kept the size and strength that I gained from the m-drol.

Post Cycle:

My PCT was this:

• Nolva --> 20-40mg every day
  • Formex --> 75mg/25mg alternating (dosed with fats)
  • Life Support
  • Powerfull
  • Week 1 off: Felt pretty much no change until the middle of the week when my libido starting tailing off.
  • Week 2 off: This is the inevitable drop off the cliff point for my libido post cycle. It wasn't as bad as usual but it dropped off pretty severely. I was still functional if prodded but I didn't feel like being the instigator.
  • Week 3 off: Same as week 2 only a little bit worse. Getting to the point of wondering if I would ever come back even though I know it will always take about 1 to 1.5 months to be totally back to myself again. Here is where the depression inevitably starts. It didn't hit so terribly hard but it was there.
  • Week 4 off: Started to regain some of my old purpose. Starting to be the instigator a bit more.
  • And beyond: Well its been almost 5 weeks now and I am still not my old self libido wise. I know I seem to be harping on libido here but it really is my measuring stick for knowing when my natty test is back. I can definitely see steady improvement over time but I know that I am still not totally back. My past experience tells me that it always take much longer than I think it will.
Hopefully this is helpful to someone thinking about taking this compound. Cheers!

Last edited:
wood23

wood23

Awards
Thanks for this. I wish more people would do a short summary of there cycles and pct. it great it gives all the info without the sometimes cluttered up logs. Cheers

supra888

supra888

Awards
Excellent post ! i agree with wood 23... very clear and informative.

bic

Awards
  • Established
Excellent post ! i agree with wood 23... very clear and informative.
i started a cycle of m-drol 3rd day in i got sick huging the toilet not sure if it was from the nasty taste of the cycle assist which leaves a nasty after taste and bad heartburn.i guess you can say it was like a hang over little woozy in the morning

oldfart

oldfart

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i started a cycle of m-drol 3rd day in i got sick huging the toilet not sure if it was from the nasty taste of the cycle assist which leaves a nasty after taste and bad heartburn.i guess you can say it was like a hang over little woozy in the morning
I've never gotten sick on any compound. I've had lots of sides but never nausea or vomiting.

Worst side I've ever gotten from anything was severe hives from some oral pre-steroids.

I think you'll find m-drol is mild on the sides and big on the gains.

bic

Awards
  • Established
I've never gotten sick on any compound. I've had lots of sides but never nausea or vomiting.

Worst side I've ever gotten from anything was severe hives from some oral pre-steroids.

I think you'll find m-drol is mild on the sides and big on the gains.
i think it was froom the cycle assist caps they smell bad and the after taste it gives you and bad heartburn.I'll going to try the cycle support mix or pop open the caps and just dump it in my protein mix and down the hatch

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree that m-drol is mild. I think that the problem is that people take too much. I started a 10 mg pulse cycle and I have been experiencing slow steady gains. The problem is that people want results yesterday. You just got to be patient.

bic

Awards
  • Established
I agree that m-drol is mild. I think that the problem is that people take too much. I started a 10 mg pulse cycle and I have been experiencing slow steady gains. The problem is that people want results yesterday. You just got to be patient.
thats what i take one a day

bic

Awards
  • Established
mdrol is mild i was told different but then i told them to look at the hemobolin250 thats a 3-1 pill.So with mdrol nolva and a good test booster pretty much all i need for pct right i seen alot stuff on my research and alot of people say one thing some say different what do you think oldfart i have inhibit E for test

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
mdrol is mild i was told different but then i told them to look at the hemobolin250 thats a 3-1 pill.So with mdrol nolva and a good test booster pretty much all i need for pct right i seen alot stuff on my research and alot of people say one thing some say different what do you think oldfart i have inhibit E for test

I need some punctuation in there please lol. If I have to try hard to decipher posts I won't read them.

oldfart

oldfart

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think Nolva and a test booster (and whatever you take for liver, prostate and bp) is all you need. I added Formex and I don't think I came back any faster than any other cycle I've ever done. Make no mistake, m-drol is the real deal so you will get shut down. So expect to be in the muck for a few weeks or more after your cycle.

bic

Awards
  • Established
I think Nolva and a test booster (and whatever you take for liver, prostate and bp) is all you need. I added Formex and I don't think I came back any faster than any other cycle I've ever done. Make no mistake, m-drol is the real deal so you will get shut down. So expect to be in the muck for a few weeks or more after your cycle.
test booster i got is inhibit E in a muck you mean bad mood or {no time for the wife} or sick as a dog i know cycle assist caps give nasty heartburn getting cycle support drink mix i got liver XT

oldfart

oldfart

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
test booster i got is inhibit E in a muck you mean bad mood or {no time for the wife} or sick as a dog i know cycle assist caps give nasty heartburn getting cycle support drink mix i got liver XT
In the muck meaning mild depression and low to no libido. You just don't have that drive and gusto that comes from your natural test.

I've never used inhibit E or cycle assist. Sorry to hear about the heartburn. Sounds annoying. I use Life Support. No sides from that.

bic

Awards
  • Established
In the muck meaning mild depression and low to no libido. You just don't have that drive and gusto that comes from your natural test.

I've never used inhibit E or cycle assist. Sorry to hear about the heartburn. Sounds annoying. I use Life Support. No sides from that.
the drink mix or the caps ok i see what your saying about the muck