doesn't someone make nolva/clomid blend?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Foxx
    I'm not a simpleton, and if the formenstane hurt a little, the Clomid more than made up for it. .

It doens't matter if it made up for it!!! The point is using it diminishes the effect of Clomid and/or Nolva because there is a tug of war going on with you being suppressed, and not being suppressed. Its not that hard to follow. Why the HELL would you want to put something in your body that has adrogenic activity while your trying to RECOVER? It doesn't make sense and just because your mirror tells you so, doesn't mean its smart.

This is just ridiculous..
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.33%

Like I said Bobo, I was trying some stuff out, to see what the results were. So me losing 9lbs was unacceptable to you? I look at this way. Last year on Feb. 1st I weighed 178lbs. Today I weighed 210lbs, with the calipers showing me at 13% BF. At the end of the last cycle I weighed 218 lbs. I'm happy with that. Considering I'm only 5'8" and that my goal is to reach 225lbs at 10% BF, I'm very close to being where I want to be. Sorry if that isn't up to your standards.
  3. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

My standards should be your standards. Your standards should be mine. They should be one and the same. I don't bust my ass in the gym, analyze my diet and know everything I can know about the hromones I take to lose 1/3 of my gains post cycle. Just because Derek gave some Aromazap doens't mean you had to take it. You should of used it during a cycle where its a very good aromatase inhibitor. You probably would of ketp more gains if just used the Clomid, but nobody will ever know that now.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    My standards should be your standards. Your standards should be mine. They should be one and the same.

This is a really good point.

Similar Forum Threads

1. effect nolva/clomid has on libido?
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-26-2004, 11:51 AM
  2. Nolva/Clomid question
    By HeavyBomber in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-07-2004, 03:46 PM
  3. Nolva/Clomid
    By PapaSmurf in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-11-2003, 08:48 AM
  4. Liquid nolva/clomid storage
    By GangstaJDog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-27-2003, 02:40 PM
  5. Nolva/clomid test positive on a drug test?
    By Lotsofsquats in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-11-2003, 02:08 PM