A problem with pct!

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
Alright here is what I was going to do I had nolva on hand through my whole cycle and I got some good gains. I finished my cycle and started my nolva yesterday morning. I threw it in my back pack after class and went to stay at a friends house. Anyway, the lid was cracked and I didnt know untill I opened my bag and could smell a fresh minty scent. Well I am ordering some more I am going to call powernutrition and see about overnighting. But I was able to take the oral syringe and suck a bunch out of my bag and put it back in the bottle. The problem is that the concentration is all messed up it is very thick now. Should I just guesstimate doses till I get it tomorrow or what? I dont want to get this far in and destroy all my work at the end.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
At worst you will take too much Nolva. That is better than messing up your PCT. Just be sure not to eat any back pack lint...lol;)

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
The nolva is in a homogenous solution. Regardless of what happens to the liquid, it still contains the same amount of tamoxifen mg per ml. As long as it stays in solution, that is. If you can get a full ml, it's still 20mg.

Don't worry about it getting dirty, its not sterile to begin with. If you ingest a few fibers from the bag or some dust, no big deal. Its not like an injectable.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
That isn't correct Longdog. All the nolva I've gotten has had tons of chunks in the bottom of the bottle. In order for something to be homogenous it must be equaly mixed. I always shake mine before using it, but I think the 20mg/ml has to be an average and not an exact concentration. To be exact the soln would have to be free of solid matter.

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
That isn't correct Longdog. All the nolva I've gotten has had tons of chunks in the bottom of the bottle. In order for something to be homogenous it must be equaly mixed. I always shake mine before using it, but I think the 20mg/ml has to be an average and not an exact concentration. To be exact the soln would have to be free of solid matter.
This is also the case with mine It had veritably dropped out of the solution and there was like a thick layer of the powder on the bottom. anyway I ordered some more from powernutrition.net, by the way the best company I have ever dealt with. I ordered it next day and I am just going to be megadosing the nolva till then. It is pretty dirty from my bag. But if you have seen some of the girls I've liked when I was drunk it would'nt bother you either. Anyway it is probably like that because I am in minnesota and the temp has not been above zero with the windchill in a while I am sure that would make it much harder for the liquid to hold the chem. Anyway thanks long dong for your advise it is always appreciated. Thanks to you to Candle. If you are somewhere it is warm I'm sure yours is homogenious. And to the people at powernutrition you have my business till I die hopefully not from liver failure anytime soon j/k. No really they do whatever it takes to make a customer happy I was being a jackass this morning when I called him on my way to class, because I am not a morning person, and he still went one step farther than I could ever expect. They are solid people over there.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
You're right, that's why I said it's homogenous only if it's still in solution. The research chems are supposed to be in a homogenous solution, but it doesn't always come out that way. If it has come out of solution, than dosing won't be exact. I find the unflavored stuff stays in solution better.