6 week solo Treanadrol Cycle

supra888

supra888

Awards
hi guys,

I am looking for any feedback that might be out there from anybody that has ran a 6 week solo cycle of Trenadrol @ 90mg throughout.
information regarding the following:
Gains.
Sides.
Training.
Nutrition.
PCT.

would be much appreciated.... any other usefull information also welcome.

I started this cycle 6 days ago .

support supps : Cycle support + animal PAK + Omega 3 fish oil capsules + taurine.

am on a bulking cycle and intake is a fairly clean 4000 cals ( including 3 x gainer shakes ),40% carb 40% protein 20% fat

PCT in-hand : Nolvadex to be run 20/20/10/10 ,Blue up 3/2/2/1 , I3C @ 400mg per day. , post cycle support, lean fx , Neovar creatine.

Thanks in advance.

TZachM420

TZachM420

Awards
I don't think you really need 90mg per day bro. I've had great success with 60mg per day, and the sides were bearable, but definitely present and annoying, (dry sinuses, super hungry, limp-****, acne, agression)

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
at 180 lbs I would start at 60mg trenadrol is quite strong. plus what if you get great gains at 60mgs, then you reduce the chance of ****ty sides. I put on roughly 13 lbs, the sides got worse towards end of cycle, got bacne and acne on chest, wasn't to bad but noticeable. This compound can be a bit rough on blood pressure so if your prone be ready for that, can also be rough on hairline. I lift for competition powerlifting and added 40lbs to my flat bench. was at 300g protein and 4300 calories a day. If you didnt already spend your money you may want to consider clomid rather then nolva for the tren type compunds.

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
Im 26 5'9 and about 170 lbs 10% bf.

I ran it at 60 mgs for the first few weeks and bumped it to 90 for the following 3. I didnt have many sides at all. The ones i did have were increased aggression, maybe thinned a little, and i had to watch my bloodpressure everyday. I never had high bp but this did it to me pretty quick.

My strength shot way up, felt great in the gym and I got extremely vascular.

supra888

supra888

Awards
Thanks for the feedback guys...am now on day 13.
strength is up and i feel pumped all day every day !

i should mention that my 2 bottles of trenadrol have the batch number and expiry date that was under scrutiny as to whether or not is was bunk...

Anyway...

sides so far are some backne , violent dreams and anxiety sometimes...always thirsty too. Appetite has dropped off some what and sex drive is seriously low..f**K !

am taking 500mg of taurine every day so maybe thats keeping the back pumps at bay .
my weight has gone up to 186 and b.f. has dropped from 20 to 18 % .
i've dropped my cals from 4000 to 3600 in an effort to limit body fat on this bulk ( 3 cyto gainer shakes + 3 solid high protein meals .

am changing my macros from 40/40/20 to 30/40/30 the extra fat should be more beneficial for helping absorb the trenadrol i've been told ! ?.... and my traing program is now a 2 day split.. mon,tue,-thur,fri

i will continue to update if anybody is interseted....

Again thanks in advance for any constructive advice or input.

supra888

supra888

Awards
thanks for the advice...its much appreciated.
i have the nolvadex already purchased and am hoping it will suffice along with post cycle support ,blue up and I3C.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you guys do realize if its a newer batch that says 30mg it was found to not be the 17 methoxy trienbelone, rather the 19nor/estra4 dienelone precursor.

plus kilo sports owner is...or was in jail for the original formula which supposedely had real oral tren in it.

Take it for what its worth...oh oh kilo got raided recently too.
2-3mg to 30mg...for the same price...pretty obvious the active changed.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
noone cares that its just extreme tren? diendrone? tren extreme, x tren.....

guess not..ok its 17methoxy trienbelone, kilo felt generous and upped the doesage from 2mg to 30mg and didnt raise the price...they just respect and appreciate us that much....

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
noone cares that its just extreme tren? diendrone? tren extreme, x tren.....

guess not..ok its 17methoxy trienbelone, kilo felt generous and upped the doesage from 2mg to 30mg and didnt raise the price...they just respect and appreciate us that much....
he asked for info I'm just supplying my log.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
he asked for info I'm just supplying my log.
I agree, but it wont mean much because its not what the label says, its not me being a prck its me saying whatever your log shows means very little unless you are 100% certain you have the older kilo version....which I doubt you do, all your log will be is another tren extreme log...its just reality, kilo sports isnt gonna be around much longer.

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
I agree, but it wont mean much because its not what the label says, its not me being a prck its me saying whatever your log shows means very little unless you are 100% certain you have the older kilo version....which I doubt you do, all your log will be is another tren extreme log...its just reality, kilo sports isnt gonna be around much longer.
It was the 30mg which he is looking at doing. Just thought it would help. i would run epistane or havoc for a first cycle if I did it again (is this ur first cycle OP?)

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It was the 30mg which he is looking at doing. Just thought it would help. i would run epistane or havoc for a first cycle if I did it again (is this ur first cycle OP?)
ok fair enough, so hes uactually using 19nor, or estra 4 instead of whats on the kilo bottle....just google it...anyone who doubts me, what it says on the label is not what is in the capsules anymore....guy went to jail for what was in the old capsules.

so to the Op, you are more than likey simply taking Tren extreme, (which is fine, great product) just plx dont believe you are taking Trenadrol with the active 17methoxy Trienbelone, because I assure you that you are not.

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
ok fair enough, so hes uactually using 19nor, or estra 4 instead of whats on the kilo bottle....just google it...anyone who doubts me, what it says on the label is not what is in the capsules anymore....guy went to jail for what was in the old capsules.

so to the Op, you are more than likey simply taking Tren extreme, (which is fine, great product) just plx dont believe you are taking Trenadrol with the active 17methoxy Trienbelone, because I assure you that you are not.
I agree with that. definately a 19nor compound not the 17methoxy compound. It worked well for me but I didn't run 90mg throughout. I think i did 30/60/60/90 and then after a few months i did a tren/epi stack which I really liked.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree with that. definately a 19nor compound not the 17methoxy compound. It worked well for me but I didn't run 90mg throughout. I think i did 30/60/60/90 and then after a few months i did a tren/epi stack which I really liked.
I think 60 is as low as I would go and 90 the most...90 seems to be the aweet spot for gains with least sides...30 I doubt would do anything...but you would know best.

I wasnt trying to be a dck, i just see so many trenadrol threads and the people are clueless, I want to educate them so they simply know what there getting and not truly believeng its whats on the label.

Like i said...bye bye Kilo Sports.

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
I think 60 is as low as I would go and 90 the most...90 seems to be the aweet spot for gains with least sides...30 I doubt would do anything...but you would know best.

I wasnt trying to be a dck, i just see so many trenadrol threads and the people are clueless, I want to educate them so they simply know what there getting and not truly believeng its whats on the label.

Like i said...bye bye Kilo Sports.
oh no didn't think you were tryin to be. I see your point. I got sides 9acne, back pumps, lethargy) at 90mg a day pretty regularly. I won't run that compound again.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh no didn't think you were tryin to be. I see your point. I got sides 9acne, back pumps, lethargy) at 90mg a day pretty regularly. I won't run that compound again.
did you find your heart started to kind of palpatate sometimes? I got real, and I mean real moody and aggressive on it too. It was nuts, stronger than most realise I believe...I just sold my 2 bottles of extreme tren, better compounds out there IMO

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
did you find your heart started to kind of palpatate sometimes? I got real, and I mean real moody and aggressive on it too. It was nuts, stronger than most realise I believe...I just sold my 2 bottles of extreme tren, better compounds out there IMO
Yeah once in a while and I got kind of a dizzy feeling. i just couldn't take the back pumps. i already have scoliosis problems and it just made it worse. I did gain some nice mass on the cycle tho which was nice.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
not to mention strong as hell I bet, my strength went through the roof dude....but I was getting nasty with my girl....calling people on for no reason (im not really that type of guy) being real sarcastic and cynical to everyone, lol it was fcked to say the least how it affected me mentally...i would say that was my worst side effect to be honest.

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with the cycle just start with 60mg and run 60/60/90/90. I just used AX advanced PCT and creatine for PCT kept 8lbs of my 10lb gain.