weight gain with test enanthate

columbo200

Awards
Im coming on my 5th week now on test E and EQ. Last week my strength skyrocketed pretty noticebly. I only gained about 5lbs so far but have been noticing more fat free mass. I am wondering if anyone can tell my if I should be expecting a weight jump anytime soon since it takes a while to kick in. I eat about 3500-4000 calories a day (200+ grams of protein) and I'm 5'7 180 lbs.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
you put on 5lbs in 3 weeks. it takes about 2 to 3 for the test to kick in. what's the problem? 2 lbs or so a week.......how long are you running it?

columbo200

Awards
running the test for 10 weeks and the eq for 12. Im not dissapointed like I said the stregth is really shooting up. Like 4 reps added to my bench and I just squatted 335 for 15 reps which was rediculous compared to what i usally do. Im comming to the conclusion that i need more protein.. Im only getting 200-220 a day i might need to kick it up to 300.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
running the test for 10 weeks and the eq for 12. Im not dissapointed like I said the stregth is really shooting up. Like 4 reps added to my bench and I just squatted 335 for 15 reps which was rediculous compared to what i usally do. Im comming to the conclusion that i need more protein.. Im only getting 200-220 a day i might need to kick it up to 300.
you must be eating a lot of carbs if your getting 4000 cals and only 200 grams of protein.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
dude i would run the test e a week past the eq...eq u start pct after about 3 weeks...test e after 2..

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
when i take eq with test it seems to make me retain less water. this can cause less dramatic weight gain.....remember your losing fat as well.

give it more time and yes, increase your protein.

columbo200

Awards
dude i would run the test e a week past the eq...eq u start pct after about 3 weeks...test e after 2..
I have been told to take eq past the test as the test is still working since its a longer ester. But eq shuts you down as well. So when should i start my pct if i choose to go eq 2 weeks after the test?

..and I think you may be right... im gaining size for sure but its not dramatic since there is little water retention even with test e when taking EQ. Its like the same effect anavar has with test for me but eq makes u eat more haha.