Ok, I think its time for a PH. What a good starter?

Cantell

Awards
  • Established
Hey, guys. Im new to the site so here are some stat's. Im 23 training 4 years solid. Yet still full of questions! Im 5 '11 205 at 15%bf. I have heard H-drol is a good PH for your first go round. But, I didnt know if there was anyone who has done a cycle in detail. I have do research but am still confused on The PCT, and diet. I dont know if I should have a HIGH calorie diet or keep them about the same. Also, With some of the stronger PH's I know a SERM is required. But, do you think it is? Honestly I will run one more than likely anyways to be safe. But, so far I have these supps for PCT:

PCT:
Liv52
Saw Palmetto
Policosanol
Hawthorne Berry
Celery Seed

SERM: ? nolva?

Those are bascially the supps listed that are food for cycles of superdrol so I thought It would be good to run them on this as well to be safe.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Your diet should be dictated by your goals. Bulking up - increase caloric intake. Cutting - generally decrease caloric intake or keep it to the bare minimum for normal functioning maintainance.

As for the SERM - It is always better to err on the safe side, regardless of how "mild" a given PH/DS is. If you run anything that is hormonal in nature (maybe aside from formestane or something along those lines), a SERM should be taken. Clomid, Nolvadex, or Toremifene all are pretty much the accepted choices.

As for a cycle - If you want something pretty mild, H-drol or Epistane are probably the two better choices. Neither of these are very harsh in nature, cause minimal HPTA shutdown, are "easier" on the liver (though both are methylated), and both are mild on your lipid values. Both are non-aromitizable, so you wouldn't have to worry about estrogen-related sides while on cycle.

For support suppliments for PCT you can run those to be safe. Look into the product "Cycle Support" this is kind of an all in one supplement you can take along with your SERM. I also think that Palo Alto's "Anabolic Edge" would be great to run during PCT as well. Hope this helps.

Cantell

Awards
  • Established
Your diet should be dictated by your goals. Bulking up - increase caloric intake. Cutting - generally decrease caloric intake or keep it to the bare minimum for normal functioning maintainance.

As for the SERM - It is always better to err on the safe side, regardless of how "mild" a given PH/DS is. If you run anything that is hormonal in nature (maybe aside from formestane or something along those lines), a SERM should be taken. Clomid, Nolvadex, or Toremifene all are pretty much the accepted choices.

As for a cycle - If you want something pretty mild, H-drol or Epistane are probably the two better choices. Neither of these are very harsh in nature, cause minimal HPTA shutdown, are "easier" on the liver (though both are methylated), and both are mild on your lipid values. Both are non-aromitizable, so you wouldn't have to worry about estrogen-related sides while on cycle.

For support suppliments for PCT you can run those to be safe. Look into the product "Cycle Support" this is kind of an all in one supplement you can take along with your SERM. I also think that Palo Alto's "Anabolic Edge" would be great to run during PCT as well. Hope this helps.

Yea, I have heard of the cycle support. But didnt know if that and a SERM by themselves would be sufficient or if it would be safer to just get all of the supp's individually. Also, I know this sounds stupid but as far as my actual workout routine, should I tweak that?

TGCali87

TGCali87

Awards
Its a good thing to read up and ask questions about whats going into your body. I'm 22 and have just finished my first PH cycle. I used Methyl 1-D by LG Sciences. People say it is just crap, but after 4 weeks im up 10 LBs.

Granted the results....I would probably go with something a little stronger cycle for my second time around, mabey Epistane/Hdrol or even Havoc as a stand alone.

Cantell

Awards
  • Established
Its a good thing to read up and ask questions about whats going into your body. I'm 22 and have just finished my first PH cycle. I used Methyl 1-D by LG Sciences. People say it is just crap, but after 4 weeks im up 10 LBs.

Granted the results....I would probably go with something a little stronger cycle for my second time around, mabey Epistane/Hdrol or even Havoc as a stand alone.
Is Hdrol still legal?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Is Hdrol still legal?
yes.

I often hear h-drol can be a bit weak. Epistane is also a usual love for a first time in. But there really is no limit. I think 1-Andro looks good for a first timer as well.

Biggest thing to do is match up the horonals qualities with your goals. I always hear your first time is the best. Which makes me almost plan to hit a bit heavier than some would.

There are many opinions on this board, but the ultimate one is yours. What you feel comfortable with.

A SERM is always wise to have around, Clomid or nolva, for me I plan to have both as well as some other items.

Steroids assist in a bulk or cut, but that is also why your diet needs figured out as well as your plans before you decided what to go with.

I would avoid super clones and ****tails(2-3 roids in 1 pill) for a first time though. IMO, this is my opinion. Nothing has been pumped through these veins yet, but I have spent 2 years on here studying and prepping for the day I do start hormonal(If I dont decide to just Pin test prop/eth for 10-12 weeks instead).

So take my words with a grain of yummy salt friend. I speak not as a user yet, but as someone who has been trying as hard as they can to make sure when I do my body doesnt get screwed up.

Best of luck.

tattoopierced1

in addition to the mentioned above, something you might want to look at which would be great for a cycle is 1andro UTT/4ad UTT.

Cantell

Awards
  • Established
yes.

I often hear h-drol can be a bit weak. Epistane is also a usual love for a first time in. But there really is no limit. I think 1-Andro looks good for a first timer as well.

Biggest thing to do is match up the horonals qualities with your goals. I always hear your first time is the best. Which makes me almost plan to hit a bit heavier than some would.

There are many opinions on this board, but the ultimate one is yours. What you feel comfortable with.

A SERM is always wise to have around, Clomid or nolva, for me I plan to have both as well as some other items.

Steroids assist in a bulk or cut, but that is also why your diet needs figured out as well as your plans before you decided what to go with.

I would avoid super clones and ****tails(2-3 roids in 1 pill) for a first time though. IMO, this is my opinion. Nothing has been pumped through these veins yet, but I have spent 2 years on here studying and prepping for the day I do start hormonal(If I dont decide to just Pin test prop/eth for 10-12 weeks instead).

So take my words with a grain of yummy salt friend. I speak not as a user yet, but as someone who has been trying as hard as they can to make sure when I do my body doesnt get screwed up.

Best of luck.
Well, I plan on doing a bulk. Im going to try to keep it clean but at the same time I want to get 4k calories a day so some of it will be junk im sure.
But, the big thing is what about my routine? Should it be different? Currently I do a fullbody routine around compunds with a few iso's.

htown

Awards
I realize I'm jumping in here, but you mentioned Havoc and I was considering it. I've taken other PH's before with mixed results. Would cycle support be good to take during my first cycle of Havoc?

NastyNate518

Awards
I realize I'm jumping in here, but you mentioned Havoc and I was considering it. I've taken other PH's before with mixed results. Would cycle support be good to take during my first cycle of Havoc?
cycle support is probably a good idea while cycling any ph

To the original question, I have done quite a bit of research on the subject as well and as someone interested in a PH, I went with H drol from CEL. It is on its way along with a bottle of cycle assist and Tamoxifen (nolva). I found that most users experienced the results they were looking for with minimal sides (if any) with this particular product. With that being said, you will get out of the cycle what you put in. So long as your diet and training regimen are strict and precise, I have no doubt you will see results and meet your goals. Anyway, that my 2 cents. It seems like you have gotten some good advice as well prior to my post so good luck with your decision.

standoe3

Awards
Its my first time on PH....Tren X and AH-89 im kinda been giving a day by day of how i feel on it. started july 4 and so far feel great mentally and physically...gives me a good pump for sure ...like when i would quit at the 7th rep but now ill push out 13 more....good **** so far!!!!!!

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
imo for bulk 1st cycle try out 1-t tren

h-drol w/ iforce reversitol ptc if you want a more cut look w/ little less gains

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you've made good progress w/ your lifting; sounds also like you've not hit your genetic potential yet. WHY have you decided it's time to do PH? You want to do a bulk, okay, but what are your goals? I suspect you could put on another 20 by eating smarter & and changing up your workouts, so I see NO compelling reason to mess with your hormone levels.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you've made good progress w/ your lifting; sounds also like you've not hit your genetic potential yet. WHY have you decided it's time to do PH? You want to do a bulk, okay, but what are your goals? I suspect you could put on another 20 by eating smarter & and changing up your workouts, so I see NO compelling reason to mess with your hormone levels at 23 years of age.

fixed.

fyi, give it a couple more years bro.

there is alot of good natty stuff out there anyways.

standoe3

Awards
I keep reading about this age thing....Im 29 but everyone i personally know who had taken a ph has been under 24 years old.....whats the reasoning behind waiting ....and is it scientifically proven or just a wives tale....