xtren, havoc and pplex cycle!

Drjuicebox06

Banned
Awards
i was wondering if anyone tried this before??
havoc 30/30/30/40
pplex 30/30/30/30
xtren 90/90/90/90

let me know what you guys think

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
No, but I ran tren 90/90/90/90 and havoc 30/40/40/40/40/40 and had excellent results. I gained 12 lean lbs and dropped bodyfat. Strength increases were great. My max bench increased 50lbs. If you add phera to the mix that would be a harsh cycle. I would go with phera and tren or havoc and tren. You better have a good pct with a serm.

Drjuicebox06

Banned
Awards
i got nolva. so you think its a bad idea to stack all 3 ?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I ran P-Plex at 30mg and Xtreme Tren at 90mg. Based on my blood pressure, back pumps, lethargy and dark piss I would not add the 3rd component. I liked the Tren, but I think I would have rather stacked with Epi. My advice is to stick with one methly and one non methy max.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
agreed - consider maybe one of the topical products if you want to stack a third.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
^^Good thinking with the topical.

But if you want to stack the most stuff, injections for the win! :)

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
No, but I ran tren 90/90/90/90 and havoc 30/40/40/40/40/40 and had excellent results. I gained 12 lean lbs and dropped bodyfat. Strength increases were great. My max bench increased 50lbs. If you add phera to the mix that would be a harsh cycle. I would go with phera and tren or havoc and tren. You better have a good pct with a serm.
^^agreed, this is my next cycle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 99
stopstalking Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 3
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 2