First Cycle.. 1-AD?

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I know you guys get this question a lot, but what do you think I should do for my first cycle?

Money is definately a factor, and 1-AD seems to be so f'ing expensive compared to others. Especially when you can just buy the bulk powders of 4AD for a dollar a gram from 1fast400. I'm wondering why no one sells bulk powders of 1-AD?

The reason I'm favoring 1-AD is for the strength aspect of it. Right now I'm 200lbs with ~13-14% body fat, but I don't think I'm very strong for this body weight. I've been training on/off for 6 years and I'm 22. The problem with 1-AD is it's so expensive for me, from what I understand to get a decent cycle out of this I'd need to buy 3 bottles of the **** ($120). I noticed on 1-fast400's site they sell 1,4diol for pretty cheap as well, if I bought this stuff and capped it myself could I get similar results?

I'm shying away from transdermal products because, well, it's just not that convenient to have to spread stuff on my body. It also doesn't seem to be very safe to use, I don't want to risk getting any kind of infection. Although I know that it's cheaper, I don't feel it's worth the trouble or the risk. Black market steroids also seem to be much more effective and also cheaper. I guess the risk factor is another reason why I shy away from these substances.

I'm wondering if I need to use nolvadex if I go on a 1-AD or 1,4diol cycle? What dosages and how long should I take them? 2, 3, 4 weeks? I guess I'm in favor of a shorter cycle since it would be easier on the wallet, as I am a college student money is not something I have a lot of.

Thanks in advance for your responses

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
THeres a whole bunch of questions there...
1-ad powders is sold at kilosports I think. Capping 1,4ad is difficult - the powder looks much denser than say 4ad so manual capping is a pain. I don't know how transdermals can give you an infection, most people here like it alot. For PCT do a search read stickies/FAQs for a start, imo 6oxo for 1ad is ok but nolva is not more expensive.
If you can't afford extra food, and all your supplements for a proper then wait until you can. Don't be like the other nutcase in another thread who wanted a 1wk cycle.
Lastly you might want to bring your bf% down naturally abit first, should be easy if you are a young college student.

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
awesome, thanks for reccomending kilosports to me. I was reading through this board and youre right, no one has had bad reactions to DMSO. I guess I was under the impression that DMSO was bad news and gave you chemical burns and sht... Wonder if I can use 1-AD transdermally?

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
Wonder if I can use 1-AD transdermally?
What is 1-AD a pre-cursor for?
  • If you can answer that question you should realize how silly your question is.
  • If you can not answer that question then you need to hold off on purchasing anything and do more reading on the subject.
At minimum, I'd recommend reading all of the stickies in the prohormone forum. If you're still interested in PH's, then click the link in my signature and check out the zip file. If you're still interested in PH's, then started doing searches in the cycle forum on PH's that you're interested in.

~Todd

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i realize it's a precursor to 1-t.. I guess I didn't realize that anything could be used transdermally, just how not everything is active orally. I also couldn't find any posts of anyone taking 1-AD transdermally, but maybe I didn't look hard enough.

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
The majority of user feedback is that 1-AD is better than 1-test orally. However, 1-test works great transdermally and since it is already the target hormone there is no need for conversion. If you find any posts on 1-AD transdermal they will likely be old ones before people realized 1-test fit through the loophole is DSHEA. Basically, there is not any market for it since 1-test transdermals are superior.

~Todd

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
ok i gotcha, took me a bit but i gotcha now. thanks for the help

Trapark666

Trapark666

Awards
awesome, thanks for reccomending kilosports to me. I was reading through this board and youre right, no one has had bad reactions to DMSO. I guess I was under the impression that DMSO was bad news and gave you chemical burns and sht... Wonder if I can use 1-AD transdermally?
If you go to power nutrition, they have a transdermal lotion that doesn't contain DMSO.

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
If money matters then you're much better off w/ transdermal 1-test.