Mdrol 4 week Bulk

rampegg

Awards
Ok so i started my Mdrol bulk cycle today.

Wt:229
Height:6'4
BF% 11.5

First cycle was a Havoc pulse 4weeks 40mg mwf about 18months ago

1RM's
Squat: 375
Bench: 255
DL: 440

Training:

MWF 2 high volume days (10x10 or 8x8)upper/lower followed by 1 high intensity day(5rm) fullbody

High volume lower body:
-Squats 10x10 60s rest
-Seated ham curl 3x10 60s rest
-Abs 3x10

High volume upper body:

-Bench press 8x8 45s rest
-Lat pulldowns or rows 8x8 45s rest
-10 reps front shoulder raises followed by 10reps bent over lateral raises -repeated 2-3 times with descending weight with no rest
-tricep+bicep superset with no rest in between, 3 rotations 10 reps each

High intensity lower body:
Squats max 5rep
Bench max 5rep
Deads max 5rep
Chins with weight

No cardio.

Diet:

Just eating alot of food. Milk, eggs, fruit and meat are the big staples. No supps except Milk protein isolate, fish oil, magnesium and multivitamin

Dosing: 4 weeks 10mg/day with breakfast and an extra 10mg postwo MWF.

PCT: Nolvadex day1 120mgs day2-25 20mgs

rampegg

Awards
Even though i shouldnt have started today I did :sgrin:

Did the lower body volume day:

Squats 10x10x225 had to take 90 sec rest on set 7-10 but i got it all so i think im gonna go with 235 next time and see how that goes.
Then i finished of with hamcurl and some abs. Really exhausting but feels great now :).

Didnt really feel anything except some strange flutter in the lower right corner of my right eyes field of vision when i was folding some laundry but it went away in like 5 minutes.. also sweating alot when i was doing the dishes.. maybe thats just cuz i ate alot today tho hehe

caliphotog

Awards
Subscribed... I want to see how this goes for you! Good luck!

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
I wish you the best on the cycle Bro.
Just have a good PCT to save the gains.
Work on the bench a bit more. I have friends who slack on it.
But I go all out on it.
Just like Squats it will give you over all power.

JP.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
is 120 a typo? Don't do 120. you can stick to 20.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
^^^^^agreed! why dose 120 mgs for a day....just stick to 20 ed

rampegg

Awards
is 120 a typo? Don't do 120. you can stick to 20.
because of the half life some ppl take 160mg day 1 and then 20mg for the duration of pct to reach steadystate day one and keep an even level throughout. Only reason I dont is because i wanna keep it to 30 tabs and dont want it to be too short.

Thanks for posting everybody and ill update tomorrow after the workout.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
tamoxifen reaches a steady state in blood plasma in 7-14 hours...its stays at peak levels for 5-7 days and then tapers off rapidly....there is no reason for such a high initial dose to be used....

rampegg

Awards
tamoxifen reaches a steady state in blood plasma in 7-14 hours...its stays at peak levels for 5-7 days and then tapers off rapidly....there is no reason for such a high initial dose to be used....
i havent really researched this thoroughly but isnt the halflife 5-7 days? how could it be the same level for so long?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i havent really researched this thoroughly but isnt the halflife 5-7 days? how could it be the same level for so long?
as i already stated it reaches a steady state in hours and stays elevated for most of the half life then tapers off very quickly...thats just it works...thats why you dont need to take a lot of it...because it has a compounding effect...160mgs to kickstart nolva is broscience at its finest.....

rampegg

Awards
Taken from druginfonet. com :

Following a single oral dose of 20 mg tamoxifen, an average peak plasma concentration of 40 ng/mL (range 35 to 45 ng/mL) occurred approximately 5 hours after dosing. The decline in plasma concentrations of tamoxifen is biphasic with a terminal elimination half-life of about 5 to 7 days. The average peak plasma concentration for N-desmethyl tamoxifen is 15 ng/mL (range 10 to 20 ng/mL). Chronic administration of 10 mg tamoxifen given twice daily for three months of patients results in average steady-state plasma concentrations of 120 ng/mL (range 67-183 ng/mL) for tamoxifen and 336 ng/mL (range 148-654 ng/mL) for N-desmethyl tamoxifen. The average steady-state plasma concentrations of tamoxifen and N-desmethyl tamoxifen after administration of 20 mg tamoxifen once daily for three months are 122 ng/mL (range 71-183 ng/mL) and 353 ng/mL (range 152-706 ng/mL, respectively. After initiation of therapy, steady state concentrations for tamoxifen are achieved in about 4 weeks

Because of that last part, wouldn't it be a good idea to front load it to get to that point faster?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
thats for the terminal half life, the initial half life peaks in hours...and dailly doses keeps it elevated...do you see the part where it says its biphasic? that basically means it has two half lifes....that study is probably for breast cancer patients....it doesnt really pan out to bodybuilding uses....

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
oh...and not to beat a dead horse....but i would really get clomid instead of nolva for this pct....

rampegg

Awards
oh...and not to beat a dead horse....but i would really get clomid instead of nolva for this pct....
OK, i guess you know this stuff better than me :)
I heard that before but i'm already prone to PMS symptoms hehe, i can be moody as **** so i dont want to make that worse :p
guess ill change it to 40mg's the first 5 days then and 20mg d5-25.. sounds good? or just 20mg ed 30 days?

And also.. is it really that much of a difference? (clomid vs nolva)

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
OK, i guess you know this stuff better than me :)
I heard that before but i'm already prone to PMS symptoms hehe, i can be moody as **** so i dont want to make that worse :p
guess ill change it to 40mg's the first 5 days then and 20mg d5-25.. sounds good? or just 20mg ed 30 days?

And also.. is it really that much of a difference? (clomid vs nolva)
first...40mgs is a much more acceptable dose...i used to do 40/40/20/20...then i switched to a straight 20/20/20/20 and had exactly the same results...and were are talking with 12-16 week test cycles....not just a quick oral run.....but at those doses we are just splitting hairs....

second....clomid really only needs to be run at 50mgs ed....50/50/50/50 will be suffiecient to restore lh function...at this dose you should not see any sides....

third...clomid and nolva are very different....nolva is much better at stopping estrogen from binding at the receptor site and clomid is better at restoring lh function...since superdrol does not aromatize i would recomend using clomid for pct

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Have to agree with mooch here.

Clomid for PCT, optional ldex in weeks 3 and 4 of pct, IMO

Subn for gains on CELdrol.

rampegg

Awards
Today was kinda cool, got the meanest pump ever, the workout went a little something like this:

Bench press 160lbs: 8,8,8,8,5,5,4,3 started taking 60s rest when i didnt get them all

Seated Rows with individual cables: 11plates 8x8, form got a lil sloppy on the last two or three

Front raises to bent over laterals 10 reps each 22->15->11 pretty bad form but they really took their toll on my shoulders.

Dumbell curls->DB skullcrushers with hammergrip 10(curls) and 7(tri's)x38.5 and 6x27.5. Shoulders were really spent here, which made these hard to do..

Last week i did 155 on bench and 9plates on the rows and it was kinda the same effort wise, went 7,5,5,4 in the last four sets of bench, the rows was easy last time too though, need to up them again next time.

I'm thinking of increasing the rest time to 60secs on upper body days and 75-90 on lower body all the way through to be able to use heavier weights from now on.. i know gvt is 90 second rest but Gironda advocates as short rest periods as possible.. if noone with more high volume training experience objects here im gonna go ahead and change it.

Cant really feel anything right now, got a great pump and almost got lower back pump from the rows.
A little more muscle fullness maybe but no alpha male shiznit so far.

Oh and approximate diet for today:

calories 4100
Protein 320g
Carbs 510
Fat 90

Feeling kinda bloated, think im gonna take it easy on the carbs tomorrow (maybe about250-300g) and have a cutoff at 5pm and focus on protein.

rampegg

Awards
oh and im just gonna go with nolva since thats what ive got..

rampegg

Awards
Did a little way in now, morning of day 4
weight 233lbs
LBM up 2lbs
Fat mass up 2.6lbs

Definately gonna do the cutoffs and ease the carbs...

rampegg

Awards
Wednesdays Workout

This workout felt really good, decided to take a set weight of each exercise and just max rep it instead of doing max set of 5.

Squats 13x315

Bench 7x225

Deads 6x385

Finished off with lateral raises and abs.

I was really amazed at the reps on the squats actually, i couldve pushed out 1-3 more but i felt a minor sting in the hamstring so i just decided to stop, i shouldve gotten more on the bench too but i could feel i was still not recovered from the upper body workout from two days before.
Gonna start doing this workout on mondays so i've had 2 days of rest in between instead of just one.

rampegg

Awards
Day 6 update

Did a weigh in this morning and BF% test.

Day0:
Weight: 228.8
LBM: 202.4
Fat: 26.4
bf%: 11.5

Day6:
Weight: 237.6 +8.8
LBM : 208.8 +6.4
Fat : 28.8 +2.4
bf% : 12.1%

All in all this is going over my expectations, even though i know some of it is water and food in my gut and such.
My abdominal skinfold went down 1 mm since the on i did monday or tuesday and the others were a little bit less too i think but not enough to go down 1mm, last time i got like 15,14,14,14 and this time i got 14,13,14,14 on my thigh for example.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Up 9 pounds in 6 days, isn't Superdrol great. We could form a religion around it, that's how great it is.

Just wait for week 2 ;)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
wtf? Mdrol is the brand

rampegg

Awards
yeah, Mdrol is made by CEL (competitive edge labs)

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Up 9 pounds in 6 days, isn't Superdrol great. We could form a religion around it, that's how great it is.

Just wait for week 2 ;)

hahahaha.....you guys could go door to door like the jehovas witness' and try to get people hyooge!

thedawg3545

thedawg3545

Awards
CEL (competitive edge labs), thats what i wanted to know

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
nice gains thus far.

superdrol hates me.

sns and ax both.

by the end of week 1 i had massive nausea, vomiting and diarahea.

bastards.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
nice gains thus far.

superdrol hates me.

sns and ax both.

by the end of week 1 i had massive nausea, vomiting and diarahea.

bastards.
mabye it was a "bad batch" !!!!!!!!......roflmao!

rampegg

Awards
Fridays workout

Did Squats and arms

Squats 285lbs 7,7,7,7,7,7,5

Then 3 bicep/tricep supersets followed by lateral raises

Back pump during squats... might have to get taurine, or just up water intake.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i dunno...if i did 7 working sets for squats id have one hell of a back pump too....

Porty

Awards
i dunno...if i did 7 working sets for squats id have one hell of a back pump too....
me too :)

keep up the good log! i've got a bottle of m-drol sitting here, anxious to get gobbled. still a few months away for me, though.

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
Ok so i started my Mdrol bulk cycle today.

Wt:229
Height:6'4
BF% 11.5

First cycle was a Havoc pulse 4weeks 40mg mwf about 18months ago

1RM's
Squat: 375
Bench: 255
DL: 440

Training:

MWF 2 high volume days (10x10 or 8x8)upper/lower followed by 1 high intensity day(5rm) fullbody

High volume lower body:
-Squats 10x10 60s rest
-Seated ham curl 3x10 60s rest
-Abs 3x10

High volume upper body:

-Bench press 8x8 45s rest
-Lat pulldowns or rows 8x8 45s rest
-10 reps front shoulder raises followed by 10reps bent over lateral raises -repeated 2-3 times with descending weight with no rest
-tricep+bicep superset with no rest in between, 3 rotations 10 reps each

High intensity lower body:
Squats max 5rep
Bench max 5rep
Deads max 5rep
Chins with weight

No cardio.

Diet:

Just eating alot of food. Milk, eggs, fruit and meat are the big staples. No supps except Milk protein isolate, fish oil, magnesium and multivitamin

Dosing: 4 weeks 10mg/day with breakfast and an extra 10mg postwo MWF.

Dude never ev er take 120mg Nolvadex (Tomoxifen Citrate) I did a cycle with the same substance and followed pct with 20 mg a day. Fine for me.You mightwant to bump it up to like 40mg if you start to develop gyno.

healthyimage

healthyimage

Awards
always got good gains from m-drol.......had to drink alot of water made my mouth really dry.........

rampegg

Awards
day 16

Been real busy so not really been able to update this as much as i wouldve wanted to but here goes

Starting weight 229

Day 16 246.5 (+17.5)

Did bench and squats the day before yesterday:

Bench 230x8 (previous 1rm 255)

Squats 350x8 (previous 1rm 375)

I must say im pretty happy with those, using exrx 1rm calculator that means new squat and bench is 435 and 285, respectively

Til next time...

rampegg

Awards
Cycle Done!

Ok, now i'm finished here are the stats:

Start stats
Weight: 228.8
LBM: 202.4
Fat: 26.4
bf%: 11.5

Finishing stats
Weight 250 (+21.2)
Bf% 12.7 (+1.2%)
LBM 218.2 (+15.8)
FM 31.8 (+5.4)

SQUATS: 1 week pre cycle: 375x1 Now: 395x6 (theoretical 1rm 459 (+84))

BENCH: pre: 255 now: 265x6 (theoretical 1rm 308 (+43))

Havent done deads at all.

The only sides ive noticed are a little moodiness, mild back pumps and lower motivation oddly enough. And people saying ive grown like crazy and gotten alot bigger.

Im in day 4 of PCT now and its going well, cant feel any low test sides at all, even though its prolly in the bottom.. took 40mg day 1 and now im gonna take 20 ed for 3 weeks and 20 eod for the last week

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
you need a serious remake on your workout program..