First Cycle Advice/Help

Getbiig

Awards
Hey guys, im currently running sust 250 500mg a week for 10-12 weeks. I just completed my second week and everything is going smooth. I know some people cycle in some nolva or clomid starting 3rd week until 4 weeks after the cycle, which is where i need some advice on what to take and when to take it.

I want to do my best to prevent gyno since i haf some chest tissue when i went through puberty and it went away but not 100%.

So what would be the best pct, and what should cycle in starting my 3rd week.

Also do you guys prefer 10-12 weeks running sust? Also thinking about throwing in an oral such as dbol if i do that any specific week recommended? Or just wait till next cycle?

Thanks guys

crazee77

Awards
My first cycle was sus250 and deca and I ran it 10 weeks no problems other than some acne on my back

crazee77

Awards
im shamed to admit it was my first cycle and i didnt really know what I was doing back then so my post sucked all I took was an AI. So I lost alot of my gains. I am considering doing this same run but with nolva and clomid post. That works for me with the ph cycles ive ran. I will prob not start my post till the last week of my cycle while tapering down. thats just my opinion though.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, im currently running sust 250 500mg a week for 10-12 weeks. I just completed my second week and everything is going smooth. I know some people cycle in some nolva or clomid starting 3rd week until 4 weeks after the cycle, which is where i need some advice on what to take and when to take it.

I want to do my best to prevent gyno since i haf some chest tissue when i went through puberty and it went away but not 100%.

So what would be the best pct, and what should cycle in starting my 3rd week.

Also do you guys prefer 10-12 weeks running sust? Also thinking about throwing in an oral such as dbol if i do that any specific week recommended? Or just wait till next cycle?

Thanks guys

AI's are supposed to be used on cycle to PREVENT gyno. only use nolva on cycle IF u develope gyno issues.

PCT should consist of Nolva @ 40/20/20/20 or clomid @ 50/50/50/50 or a combonation of the 2

Getbiig

Awards
AI's are supposed to be used on cycle to PREVENT gyno. only use nolva on cycle IF u develope gyno issues.

PCT should consist of Nolva @ 40/20/20/20 or clomid @ 50/50/50/50 or a combonation of the 2
Well to be honest i still have a small case of gyno from puberty, so should i start taking an AI asap or just nolva as pct

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
10mgs a day of nolva till two weeks after the last injection of test....then start the pct NOS outlined for you

Getbiig

Awards
What are some of the supplements that I can take while on cycle if I have a case of gyno?

Getbiig

Awards
Whats the best 4 week bulking supp on the market right now? Thinking dbol hdrol any others? Im thinking about finishing up my fycle with one of the above.

Im 3 weeks in on sus still waiting for it to kick im, i see minor changes nothing crazy yet.

Just ordered nolva as well

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Hdrol will not bulk you anywhere even close to dianabol unless you probably vastly overdosed it and ran it way to long.

Getbiig

Awards
Ok cool, so if im loooking at an immediate bulk, I should look into dbol-dianabol. Ide do some research to figure out a dose prob somewhere around .25mgs a day correct?

Getbiig

Awards
Bumping this thread, thinking about cycling in tbol the last four weeks of my cycle. Weeks 8-12, how would that sound? Ive searched but I only found people cycling tbol or hdrol-dbol at the begging, any reason why and not run in the last couple weeks?

Looking for a clean bulk, I weight right around 175 standing up @ 5 10, what dose do you guys recommend for a nice bulk nothing to much that would make me bloat.

Cycle:
Sus250 : Week 1-12 500mgs a week. Mon-Thur 250 each
Tbol-or-Dbol : Week 8-12 @ what dose per day?
Arimidex : 10mgs a day
Multivitamin
Fish Oil Caps

PCT :
Nolva : Two weeks after last shot 40/20/20/20
Test Booster Required? Axis Labs ReboundXT?
Multivitamin
Fish Oil Caps