Experation Dates of PH's

lbond2

lbond2

Awards
Does anybody know if the experation date on PH's or any supplement for that matter matters very much?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does anybody know if the experation date on PH's or any supplement for that matter matters very much?
I know from personal experience they're good for a couple of years after the expiration date.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They prolly lose potency a year or so after exp date. Just as a guess, figure 15-20% a year!?!?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They prolly lose potency a year or so after exp date. Just as a guess, figure 15-20% a year!?!?
I would say a year or two after they are just as potent.If your talking 4 or 5 years after you might be right, but a year after no way..

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
they are good for 3-5....maybe more from the point they are manufactured.

The companies have to put a 2 year expiration date on there. Just keep it away from humidity in a dark cool spot. Don't go for that bogus putting in the fridge stuff, you'll actually activate the chemicals inside once the moisture hits

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
No fridge for unopened bottles?

they are good for 3-5....maybe more from the point they are manufactured.

The companies have to put a 2 year expiration date on there. Just keep it away from humidity in a dark cool spot. Don't go for that bogus putting in the fridge stuff, you'll actually activate the chemicals inside once the moisture hits
I've my PHs stored in the fridge. The bottles are sealed and unopened, can the moisture affect it?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I have this Tren Enth I was contemplating running. It is from a source who is as solid as it gets - not shady at all (no PM's please!)

I got this stuff 2.5 years ago, just haven't used it. The exp date is 10/2009.

I know it seems "safe to use" (as it hasn't expired yet) but it isn't like this is Glaxo-Smith -Kline we'retalking about! LOL

Thougths?

Would baking it do anything!?!?!

xyorkx

Awards
I've my PHs stored in the fridge. The bottles are sealed and unopened, can the moisture affect it?
If you're concerned about the moisture, one option is to use a vacuum sealer. I keep my stash in the fridge too, but seal the bottles individually when I purchase them.

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
I know that per a conversation with Alston Sykes that Epistane/Havoc oxidizes rather quickly. He also stated that the compound can be diminished by as much as 50% by the time it expires.

lbond2

lbond2

Awards
I have P6 Black Extreme by Cellucor...The Banned stuff with 1-AD, 1,4-AD, and 19-Nor(tren). They expire at the end of this year and I do not think I am going to run the stack untill early 2010 because I am still trying to reach anabolic capacity and learn as mutch as possiable and PCT, diet, PH's, and training in general.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Get Diesel Nutrition 4
Kratom267 Post Cycle Therapy 3
matt21irby21 Anabolics 11
Anabolics 0
workin2005 Anabolics 2