Retaining mega water on M1,4

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Lakevillethor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Age
    34
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    223
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    11.45%

    Retaining mega water on M1,4


    Fellas,

    I don't post on here but I will start more often as I, simply put, cannot stand the teenagers over at bb.com -- sucks though i come over here and I have like 5 posts. Anyway, i am probably going to catch hell from some of you as many of you will probably not believe this but here goes:

    I promised Edog that I wasn't going to take any M1,4 diol until I have taken LG's product X. That offer still stands but I couldn't help myself so last night I took 1 mL of M1,4 that I got from sledge (10 mg). I measured my arms too last night - 17.25 cold. I am currently 178 and probably right at 10% --- this is the lightest I have been in probably 3 years -- my blood pressure has also fallen to 110 over 65. Well, this morning I wake up feeling full as hell. Really really full. I haven't weighed myself for the day but...and here's where a lot of you are not going to believe me...my arms are .33 inches bigger than they were when I went to bed cold (almost 17.75 cold this morning). I feel like they are pumped all the time. I am not going to take anymore M1,4 until the product X but I just wanted to tell you all that this compound will pack on size quick but alas most of it will be water IMHO. .33 inches on my arms in 12 hours is nothing short of freakshow I must say.
    -AT

  2. Registered User
    badbart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    550
    Rep Power
    422
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    48.57%

    It converts to dbol and I think it must convert at a high rate with the results people are getting.
  3. New Member
    Lakevillethor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Age
    34
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    223
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    11.45%

    Quote Originally Posted by badbart
    It converts to dbol and I think it must convert at a high rate with the results people are getting.
    I disagree wholeheartedly. M 1,4 is intrinsically anabolic. M1,4 diol will yield gains on its own and does not need to be converted. Diols interact with the androgen receptor like the actual steroids do. Yes, some will convert to DBOL but, like I said, 90 percent of the gains are attributed to the Methyl-diol itself. Also, regardless of what PA says, I am very certain that 1-AD is intrinsically anabolic. It does not need to convert to 1-test to be effective. The reason that you have to take so much is because of the inactivation through the liver and it may be a weaker androgen.
    -AT
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    badbart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    550
    Rep Power
    422
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    48.57%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakevillethor
    I disagree wholeheartedly. M 1,4 is intrinsically anabolic. M1,4 diol will yield gains on its own and does not need to be converted. Diols interact with the androgen receptor like the actual steroids do. Yes, some will convert to DBOL but, like I said, 90 percent of the gains are attributed to the Methyl-diol itself. Also, regardless of what PA says, I am very certain that 1-AD is intrinsically anabolic. It does not need to convert to 1-test to be effective. The reason that you have to take so much is because of the inactivation through the liver and it may be a weaker androgen.
    -AT
    I thought M1,4 was a dione, know one really knows its all theory. What ever it does it works and thats what matters.
  5. New Member
    Lakevillethor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Age
    34
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    223
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    11.45%

    well, the picture on the bottle is incorrect either way. I think it actualyl shows DBOL on teh bottle.
    -AT
  6. New Member
    friction515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    283
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    96.03%

    This comes from sledges site. "Here we have a methylated version of the boldenone precursor, 1,4diol. In this version, the methylated version of the diol pro-hormone has been used instead of the Dione." So yes it is the diol.
  7. New Member
    prolangtum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    364
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%

    It will not be all water weight. Drugs such as dbol and anadrol will initially put water weight on the first week, but they will help with cell volumization and supersaturation which will in turn lead to muscle gains. Water retention is key for these drugs to work well.
  8. Senior Member
    lifted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,719
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    66.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakevillethor
    .33 inches on my arms in 12 hours is nothing short of freakshow I must say.
    -AT
    It's called water retention.

    People have already had logs, including myself and proven that its a good compound. I had about the same effects. On day 3 or 4 I had already gained almost a half inch on arms caused from water alone.
  9. Super Lab Rat
    Sldge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,651
    Rep Power
    3776
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    98.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    the structure on the label is dbol, it converts to dbol, so i thought I would put what it converts to, instead of what it is. I used the diol, not dione version as stated and i have no doubt that some of it is anabolic on its own, but what ever gets converted will be anabolic as well.
  10. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7019

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakevillethor
    I disagree wholeheartedly. M 1,4 is intrinsically anabolic. M1,4 diol will yield gains on its own and does not need to be converted. Diols interact with the androgen receptor like the actual steroids do. Yes, some will convert to DBOL but, like I said, 90 percent of the gains are attributed to the Methyl-diol itself. Also, regardless of what PA says, I am very certain that 1-AD is intrinsically anabolic. It does not need to convert to 1-test to be effective. The reason that you have to take so much is because of the inactivation through the liver and it may be a weaker androgen.
    -AT
    Well you can disagree but the effects seen are much more like Dbol than the intrinsic properties of M1,4diol. BK even commented that the aromatiziation of this product is much greater than expected so the logical conclusion is that it is converting into Dbol much higher than people thought.

    And where did you get this 90% figure? Its completely different with every hormone.
  11. Banned
    sifu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,395
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    15.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Weeeellllll aaaaaa wwwaaaaattttteeeerrr usually comes with the use of Dbol. Come on now man, did you not think ahead of what you are taking? I ran a cutting cycle on it and it worked, water weight and bloat can be controlled, I never got any until I went to 40mg a day, then I went along with 10mg of nolva a day.

    If you don't like the product, send it to me, I will gladly use it again. I tested the product for sledge for four weeks and it was a great product. Maybe you weren't ready for that product.
  12. New Member
    Lakevillethor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Age
    34
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    223
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    11.45%

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Well you can disagree but the effects seen are much more like Dbol than the intrinsic properties of M1,4diol. BK even commented that the aromatiziation of this product is much greater than expected so the logical conclusion is that it is converting into Dbol much higher than people thought.

    And where did you get this 90% figure? Its completely different with every hormone.
    When you methylate the compound, you change it intrinsically and change it's anabolic properties. True, the effects are not the same as those noticed when taking 1,4 diol. However, I think methylating the compound stands for a lot more than just a good form of administration. The 90% was just me talking out of me ass --- I did not mean that literally.
    -AT
  13. Banned
    sifu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,395
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    15.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    If it is going to act like Dbol, then it is going to act like Dbol. What is so hard to comprehend about that? Dbol makes the majority of us retain water. M1,4ADD will do the same. End of story.
  14. New Member
    Lakevillethor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Age
    34
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    223
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    11.45%

    Quote Originally Posted by sifu
    Weeeellllll aaaaaa wwwaaaaattttteeeerrr usually comes with the use of Dbol. Come on now man, did you not think ahead of what you are taking? I ran a cutting cycle on it and it worked, water weight and bloat can be controlled, I never got any until I went to 40mg a day, then I went along with 10mg of nolva a day.

    If you don't like the product, send it to me, I will gladly use it again. I tested the product for sledge for four weeks and it was a great product. Maybe you weren't ready for that product.
    Dude, I already said that I knew it was water weight. I don't know why everyone feels the need to point this out when I talked about it in my first post. And I never said the compound wasn't good -- I just said that I was surprised to see a .33 inch difference in my arms in less than 12 hours. I don't think I am being ignorant here -- that increase in arm size is abnormal regardless of what supps/gear you are taking.
    -AT
  15. New Member
    Lakevillethor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Age
    34
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    223
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    11.45%

    Quote Originally Posted by sifu
    If it is going to act like Dbol, then it is going to act like Dbol. What is so hard to comprehend about that? Dbol makes the majority of us retain water. M1,4ADD will do the same. End of story.
    My point to this whole thing was the rate in which I started retaining water -- not the fact that I am retaining water. I find it amazing that I retained so much water in 12 hours that I put .33 inches on my arms. Have I made my point clear yet???
    -AT
  16. Registered User
    badbart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    550
    Rep Power
    422
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    48.57%

    I feel the love!
  17. New Member
    Lakevillethor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Age
    34
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    223
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    11.45%

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Well you can disagree but the effects seen are much more like Dbol than the intrinsic properties of M1,4diol. BK even commented that the aromatiziation of this product is much greater than expected so the logical conclusion is that it is converting into Dbol much higher than people thought.

    And where did you get this 90% figure? Its completely different with every hormone.
    Also, how does anyone know the intrinsic properties of M1,4diol??? The **** has not been out long engough to make a valid guess. The intrinsic properties of M1,4diol may just be the same as DBOL and therefore, while everyone is thinking that it converts with a high affinity because of the effects, it may just be that, intrinsically, the compound is yielding gains that are the same as DBOL.
  18. Banned
    sifu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,395
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    15.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Well I know that myself and the other testers never experianced that, I didn't retain water the whole time on it, except for puffy nipples when I upped it to 40mg a day.
  19. New Member
    Lakevillethor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Age
    34
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    223
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    11.45%

    Quote Originally Posted by sifu
    Well I know that myself and the other testers never experianced that, I didn't retain water the whole time on it, except for puffy nipples when I upped it to 40mg a day.
    Well, if God just decided to give me bigger arms overnight I should take it where I can get it then...right?
    -AT
  20. Professional Member
    size's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,232
    Rep Power
    2270
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    93.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Do not let one individual's experience discourage your usage. People respond differently.
  21. Banned
    sifu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,395
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    15.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Hey man, I say go for it. I loved the product. I would take size gains of anything any day.
  22. New Member
    Greenguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    61
    Posts
    296
    Rep Power
    296
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    8.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakevillethor
    Fellas,

    my arms are .33 inches bigger than they were when I went to bed cold (almost 17.75 cold this morning). I feel like they are pumped all the time. I am not going to take anymore M1,4 until the product X but I just wanted to tell you all that this compound will pack on size quick but alas most of it will be water IMHO. .33 inches on my arms in 12 hours is nothing short of freakshow I must say.
    -AT
    I wish it was like that for me. I'v been taking 20mg (2mls) for 2 weeks now, and I have gained nothing. I seem to be immune to aromatization. I never got water weight from transdermal 4ad either.

    Greenguy
  23. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7019

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakevillethor
    When you methylate the compound, you change it intrinsically and change it's anabolic properties. True, the effects are not the same as those noticed when taking 1,4 diol. However, I think methylating the compound stands for a lot more than just a good form of administration. The 90% was just me talking out of me ass --- I did not mean that literally.
    -AT
    Yes I know. Generally you increase its anabolic potential but decrease its androgenic effects. In most case the increase anabolic effect is from methylating its estrogen metabolite (as with Dbol, methyltest). In this case it would be 17 methyl E2 from the target hormone (Dbol). SO theres your water retention and it doesn't take much (HRT doses are in mcg's). Thats how potent it is.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  24. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7019

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakevillethor
    Also, how does anyone know the intrinsic properties of M1,4diol??? The **** has not been out long engough to make a valid guess. The intrinsic properties of M1,4diol may just be the same as DBOL and therefore, while everyone is thinking that it converts with a high affinity because of the effects, it may just be that, intrinsically, the compound is yielding gains that are the same as DBOL.
    How can you have a diol that aromatizes?
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  25. New Member
    Lakevillethor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Age
    34
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    223
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    11.45%

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    How can you have a diol that aromatizes?
    Although I am VERY familiar with estradiol and testosterone chemically, I don't know the exact mechanism by which aromatase works. To transform testosterone into estradiol, I believe the following needs to occur:

    1. the loss of the 19th carbon
    2. double bonds placed at 1,2 and 5,6
    3. the double bonded oxygen at 3, replaced with hydroxyl

    I hope everyone is not assuming that the only way you can gain water weight is through estrogen conversion. On the contrary, there are steroid receptors in the kidneys that help re-absorb water --- ie aldosterone and other mineralcortico steroids. My assumption is that a lot of teh water abosrption, at this stage in the game, is due to those effects not estrogen conversion.

    I understand what you are saying though, Bobo.
    -Andrew Thoresen
  26. Super Lab Rat
    Sldge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,651
    Rep Power
    3776
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    98.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I dont believe you can. that is what would make it a better choice over the dione. The bigger question is the water retention intra or inter cellular. That makes a difference as well.
  27. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7019

    Aldosterone is one of the mechanisms by which estrogen causes water retention. Very potent adnrogens can cause water retention through other pathways but M1,4diol intrinsically is not as potent as say, M1T.

    AVP agonists do not cause water retetion like estrogen would. If that was the case Nolva would cause drastic water rentention since it is an AVP agonist.

    As a diol it cannot aromatize. Its impossible. The only other means that it can aromatize is through its target hormone, in which in has a high conversion rate anyway and the bioavailability is drastically increased.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  28. New Member
    Lakevillethor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Age
    34
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    223
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    11.45%

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Aldosterone is one of the mechanisms by which estrogen causes water retention. Very potent adnrogens can cause water retention through other pathways but M1,4diol intrinsically is not as potent as say, M1T.

    AVP agonists do not cause water retetion like estrogen would. If that was the case Nolva would cause drastic water rentention since it is an AVP agonist.

    As a diol it cannot aromatize. Its impossible. The only other means that it can aromatize is through its target hormone, in which in has a high conversion rate anyway and the bioavailability is drastically increased.
    So, with all that in mind, are you coming to the conclusion that M1,4DIOL must be converting to DBOL with high affinity and then to methylestradiol, causing water retention. All of this happening in 12 hours??? Is that what you are saying?
    -AT
  29. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7019

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakevillethor
    My assumption is that a lot of teh water abosrption, at this stage in the game, is due to those effects not estrogen conversion.

    I understand what you are saying though, Bobo.
    -Andrew Thoresen
    I definetly disagree with that. Given that conversion rate is relavtively high, bioavailability is increased, and the fact that 1,4diol cannot aromatize, the only logical conclusion is that its coming from its target hormone.

    I don't beleive it would cause the water retention as M1T because its not as potent and doesn't metabolize into 17 methyl DHT.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  30. New Member
    Lakevillethor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Age
    34
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    223
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    11.45%

    Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    I dont believe you can. that is what would make it a better choice over the dione. The bigger question is the water retention intra or inter cellular. That makes a difference as well.
    Just so I am clear, I want to say that I think the product is good. I am not bashing it here by any means. BTW, what is the overunder on my weight gain in one day on the compound - I am going to guess, with an arm swing of .33 inches, 3 pounds. Yes, I respond unlike anyone else on this ****.
    -AT
  31. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7019

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakevillethor
    So, with all that in mind, are you coming to the conclusion that M1,4DIOL must be converting to DBOL with high affinity and then to methylestradiol, causing water retention. All of this happening in 12 hours??? Is that what you are saying?
    -AT
    It happens with Dbol. 17 methyl E2 is very fast acting and VERY potent. LIke I said, HRT shows LESS potent forms of estrogen given in mcg's. THere is a reason why Dbol prorably causes more cases of gyno that other other (and the fact its popular)
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  32. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7019

    I have to lift now.


    Talk amongst yourselves...
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  33. Banned
    sifu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,395
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    15.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    He isn't going to lift

    He is going to choke his chicken He'll be back in a minute.
  34. New Member
    Lakevillethor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Age
    34
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    223
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    11.45%

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Aldosterone is one of the mechanisms by which estrogen causes water retention. Very potent adnrogens can cause water retention through other pathways but M1,4diol intrinsically is not as potent as say, M1T.

    AVP agonists do not cause water retetion like estrogen would. If that was the case Nolva would cause drastic water rentention since it is an AVP agonist.

    As a diol it cannot aromatize. Its impossible. The only other means that it can aromatize is through its target hormone, in which in has a high conversion rate anyway and the bioavailability is drastically increased.
    I am unaware of anything that suggests increasing estradiol serum levels increases aldosterone. Basically all steroids convert to progesterone from cholesterol. Then they can go two ways one they reach progesterone: Either a conversion from progesterone to 17 alpha hydroxyprogesterone via the 17-alpha hydroxylase enzyme (sex steroids) or to 11-deoxycorticosterone via 21-alpha hydroxylase (mineral corticos). Since these two take very very different pathways, I don't even see how incresing estradiol would increase aldosterone levels at all. I may be wrong though if you have a study inducating the opposite. However, it is a widely understood phenomenon that increasing estrogens increases water retention. I am just unsure exactly how this takes place.

    All of this "high conversion rate" is pure speculation. There are no hard facts. I find it much easier to believe that the compound M1,4diol is intrinsically anabolic and is causing water retention through some other means besides estrogen conversion and therefore, I gained 3 pound in one day. That's what it was, BTW, I gained 3 pounds from one dose for those of you who are intersted..
  35. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7019

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakevillethor
    I am unaware of anything that suggests increasing estradiol serum levels increases aldosterone. Basically all steroids convert to progesterone from cholesterol. Then they can go two ways one they reach progesterone: Either a conversion from progesterone to 17 alpha hydroxyprogesterone via the 17-alpha hydroxylase enzyme (sex steroids) or to 11-deoxycorticosterone via 21-alpha hydroxylase (mineral corticos). Since these two take very very different pathways, I don't even see how incresing estradiol would increase aldosterone levels at all. I may be wrong though if you have a study inducating the opposite. However, it is a widely understood phenomenon that increasing estrogens increases water retention. I am just unsure exactly how this takes place.

    "I did a little research on the two mechanisms whereby estrogen induces water retention (increases in antidiuretic hormone, or AVP, and aldosterone) and discovered that for AVP, tamoxifen is actually an agonist, just like estrogen, so should enhance water retention by that route:


    "However, in the presence of the nuclear oestrogen receptor antagonist tamoxifen (10 microM), E2 still produced an inhibition of Cl- secretion...We conclude that E2 inhibits colonic Cl- secretion via a non-genomic pathway that involves intracellular Ca2+ and PKC. It is possible that this gender-specific mechanism contributes to the salt and water retention associated with high E2 states.

    "ARGININE8-VASOPRESSIN (AVP) is a nonapeptide, which acts as a neurohypophyseal hormone involved in water metabolism and blood pressure regulation, and also as a CNS neurotransmitter or neuromodulator. The classical VP projections to the neurohypophysis arising from the magnocellular neurons of the supraoptic (SON) and the paraventricular (PVN) nuclei of the hypothalamus have been well described (1, 2)


    Gonadal steroid modulation of vasopressin pathways.

    De Vries GJ, Crenshaw BJ, al-Shamma HA.

    Department of Psychology, University of Massachusetts, Amherst 01003


    Estrogen effects on osmotic regulation of AVP and fluid balance.

    Stachenfeld NS, Keefe DL.

    The John B. Pierce Laboratory and Departments of Epidemiology and Public Health, Yale University School of Medicine and Women and Infants Hospital, Brown University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut 06519, USA. nstach@jbpierce.org

    To determine estrogen effects on osmotic regulation of arginine vasopressin (AVP) and body fluids, we suppressed endogenous estrogen and progesterone using the gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) analog leuprolide acetate (GnRHa). Subjects were assigned to one of two groups: 1) GnRHa alone, then GnRHa + estrogen (E, n = 9, 25 +/- 1 yr); 2) GnRHa alone, then GnRHa + estrogen with progesterone (E/P, n = 6, 26 +/- 3). During GnRHa alone and with hormone treatment, we compared AVP and body fluid regulatory responses to 3% NaCl infusion (HSI, 120 min, 0.1 ml. min(-1). kg body wt(-1)), drinking (30 min, 15 ml/kg body wt), and recovery (60 min of seated rest). Plasma [E(2)] increased from 23.9 to 275.3 pg/ml with hormone treatments. Plasma [P(4)] increased from 0.6 to 5.7 ng/ml during E/P and was unchanged (0.4 to 0.6 ng/ml) during E. Compared with GnRHa alone, E reduced osmotic AVP release threshold (275 +/- 4 to 271 +/- 4 mosmol/kg, P < 0.05), and E/P reduced the AVP increase in response during HSI (6.0 +/- 1.3 to 4.2 +/- 0.6 pg/ml at the end of HSI), but free water clearance was unaffected in either group. Relative to GnRHa, pre-HSI plasma renin activity (PRA) was greater during E (0.8 +/- 0.1 vs. 1.2 +/- 0.2 ng ANG I. ml(-1). h(-1)) but not after HSI or recovery. PRA was greater than GnRHa during E/P at baseline (1.1 +/- 0.2 vs. 2.5 +/- 0.6) and after HSI (0.6 +/- 0.1 vs. 1.1 +/- 1.1) and recovery (0.5 +/- 0.1 vs. 1.3 +/- 0.2 ng ANG I. ml(-1). h(-1)). Baseline fractional excretion of sodium was unaffected by E or E/P but was attenuated by the end of recovery for both E (3.3 +/- 0.6 vs. 2.4 +/- 0.4%) and E/P (2.8 +/- 0.4 vs 1.7 +/- 0.4%, GnRHa alone and with hormone treatment, respectively). Fluid retention increased with both hormone treatments. Renal sensitivity to AVP may be lower during E due to intrarenal effects on water and sodium excretion. E/P increased sodium retention and renin-angiotensin-aldosterone stimulation.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  36. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7019

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakevillethor

    All of this "high conversion rate" is pure speculation. There are no hard facts. I find it much easier to believe that the compound M1,4diol is intrinsically anabolic and is causing water retention through some other means besides estrogen conversion and therefore, I gained 3 pound in one day. That's what it was, BTW, I gained 3 pounds from one dose for those of you who are intersted..
    No its not. Its a fact diols convert at much higher rate tah diones.

    "In real world terms however we can see that the diol converts at a much higher rate than the dione (15.76% as opposedto 5.61%) and is therefore more anabolic and has less chance of aromatisation. Estrogen formation of the diol directly is impossible, which is not so for the diones. The target hormone can always aromatize of course, but there is no risk of estrogen formation directly off a diol prohormone, which keep the estrogen balance in check and decreases the risk of estrogen-related side-effects. It simply cannot aromatize because its structure doesn't allow it."

    Blaquier J., Forchielli E. and Dorfman R., Acta Endocrinologica, 55, 697-704


    The majority of users are experiencing bloating and gyno symptoms (puffy nips). Thats estrogen related water retention. Androgenic induced water retention is mostly increased within muscle glycogen and rarely do you ever get puffy nips in a short peroid of time.

    There might be some specualtion be its much more logical to believe its estrogen realted side effects considering the converiosn rate is rather high compared to other PH's AND the bioavailability is extremely high.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  37. Banned
    sifu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,395
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    15.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Today is my second day off, and I still have semi puffy nips.


    And yes dammit, I am doing PCT
  38. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7019

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakevillethor
    Basically all steroids convert to progesterone from cholesterol. Then they can go two ways one they reach progesterone: Either a conversion from progesterone to 17 alpha hydroxyprogesterone via the 17-alpha hydroxylase enzyme (sex steroids) or to 11-deoxycorticosterone via 21-alpha hydroxylase (mineral corticos).
    You mean Pregnenolone via p450ssc. Then its either progesterone or 17-OH Pregnenolone.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  39. Banned
    sifu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,395
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    15.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Bobo where did you get that from? I have been on pubmed a lot lately, but I am not finding that type of information.
  40. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7019

    My hard drive.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. retaining water on test cyp....help!
    By Madhops in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-10-2010, 04:15 PM
  2. Water on one of Saturn's Moons!
    By BigVrunga in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 03-15-2006, 02:49 PM
  3. advice on m1,4ad
    By zed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-03-2004, 02:52 PM
  4. Swollen feet/ankles on M1,4add/1-test stack
    By Grappler30 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-23-2004, 07:23 PM
  5. PURE madness on M1-T
    By Polish_Oak in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 06-07-2004, 02:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in