scrapping mdrol/tren stack going mdrol solo

yokingupsick

Awards
I think I will scrap the original mdrol/tren stack and run mdrol again solo. My question is last summer I ran mdrol and then a few months later I ran a second cycle of it. My 1st cycle was 10/20/30 and my 2nd was 20/20/30. I am debating whether I should go 4 weeks this time around. Do you guys think I will still make gains even tho this my 3rd time running this cycle? I was planning a 3 week 30/30/30 dose.

caliphotog

Awards
It seems like you have allowed sufficient recovery time. It is said that your gains are not as good if you keep running the same compounds over and over, however I do not have personal experience with that so I honestly can't answer that. What did you do for PCT? Also, why don't you want to cycle a completly diffrent PH?

yokingupsick

Awards
ok so 30mg for 4 weeks wouldn't be 2 harsh would it? when should I dose the mdrol like 20mg pre workout and 10mg bedtime or spread it out evenly?

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
4 weeks of 30 is pretty harsh! I guess you need to go higher tho if it's your third time running it in a row. Were your gains the second time you ran it a lot less?? just curious

yokingupsick

Awards
well the 1st time i blew up but the 2nd time i gained alot also

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
why start at 30mg on Superdrol? I've run it twice, each time I ran 10/20/20/30, each time i gained solidly throughout the cycle, starting day 2. There's no need to start at 30mg. Run 4 weeks, but start at 10mg and work up... the compound is very strong, honestly 30 wasn't much better than 20.

yokingupsick

Awards
why start at 30mg on Superdrol? I've run it twice, each time I ran 10/20/20/30, each time i gained solidly throughout the cycle, starting day 2. There's no need to start at 30mg. Run 4 weeks, but start at 10mg and work up... the compound is very strong, honestly 30 wasn't much better than 20.
I have been told on other forums that mdrol is more effective running at a constant dose. HOw much did you gain off it both those times?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Around 15 pounds

More effective running at a constant dose? Yes, and a constant dose of 40mg is going to be even more effective.. But what's more effective than that is 40mg of Superdrol and 40mg of Pheraplex, and to make that more effective, run it for 10 weeks.

Yeah, you can *always* make the cycle more effective if you just use more, but the goal is to achieve the most while using the least. There's no reason to start off with 30mg of Superdrol. Your body can only make changes so fast. Each cycle I ran i started at 10mg and gained ~7 pounds in the first week. You think i'd gain much more taking 30mg? No, certainly not.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I would go 20/20 then evaluate progress if it slows bump to 30 for last 2 weeks but often 4 week just leads to more sides and slower gains with the sides out weighing them. But if u are rocking solid gains go for a bit longer but if they slow at 30 around wk 4 or sides get worse stop and start PCT... Just listen to your body.