Tamoxifen Citrate

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
When trying to "legally" get ahold of Nolvadex looks like the more common route is to take the research chem trail and go with the generic version of nolvadex, which is tamoxifen citrate. what is the equivalent to real nolvadex and how effective is this stuff compared to the "real deal" nolva?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
When trying to "legally" get ahold of Nolvadex looks like the more common route is to take the research chem trail and go with the generic version of nolvadex, which is tamoxifen citrate. what is the equivalent to real nolvadex and how effective is this stuff compared to the "real deal" nolva?
tamoxifen citrate = nolvadex

i dont get what ur asking :confused:

if the research chem company is good, the quality shouldnt be any different from prescription nolva

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
you inadvertantly (sp?) answered my question. haha. thats exactly what i needed to know. thank you.

daveydoodle

daveydoodle

Awards
Yep! Nolvadex is the "Brand" name, and Tamoxifen Citrate is the actual drug. Anything that says Tamoxifen Citrate (# mg) per pill, should be the active ingredient Tamoxifen Citrate, as long as it's from a reputable company. If taking orally, try to get tablets, not capsules. (Easier to avoid inert fillers from bad companies). Same thing as Ambien is the Brand name of the drug, but Zolpidem is the generic form of the drug. I've taken both to help sleep, no difference. Same active ingredients, one just costs more because the Brand name typically brought it to the market. Got to go to sleep now....bad Ambien.....

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
15.2 grams of Tamoxifen Citrate equal 10mg of Tamoxifen (nolvadex)

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
yeah thats what i was curious about. i knew that one was weaker. thats good to know so you can dose it at the right level.

xyorkx

Awards
It also depends on where you get your tamoxifen citrate. If you're talking a liquid research chem, some manufactureres take the citrate weight into consideration. Thus they may report 20mg per ml, and it is actually 20mg of tamoxifen per ml. I know where I buy mine, if you click on the prodct on the main page, there is a note at the bottom of the item description stating this. If in doubt, shoot an email to the RC site.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
yeah my rc source takes in ther weight of the citrate as well. I always suggest you ask though, better safe than sorry.