PH and AAS effects on emotions

1. Registered User
    Answers

PH and AAS effects on emotions

Why is it when I first start a PH or AAS cycle I feel great, I feel like I could take on the world and have a lot of energy? Then at about one weeks time I start to feel down, very crabbie, no sex drive and I have no energy. My body seems to ache more and Iíd just rather sit on my butt at home then do anything productive. Itís hard for me to work and itís very hard to socialize. Hormones seem to have the exact opposite effect on week two as opposed to week one. Because of this I have to stick to one week cycles. I've tried a lot of diffrent PH's and they all seem to have the same mood altering effects. Anyone have any ideas on how to combat this moodiness?

2. Gate Keeper
    Answers

One week cycles???????? Bro you mentioned AAS have you done them before? Doesn't sound like ya have. It would also help if you mentioned what you took.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    One week cycles???????? Bro you mentioned AAS have you done them before? Doesn't sound like ya have. It would also help if you mentioned what you took.
    I tried trans test which was worthless. I've done 4-AD, Nordiol, 1-AD, 1-Test and 1,4 andro, HO-Test, 3-Alpha. I've tried them all some stacked toghter and some aby them selves. Do you know any supps that would help with keeping my mood level. 4-AD kills my prostae so that has been ruled out.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

To keep on feeling good, you are going to need to run either test/4-AD during your cycle. By the end of week 1, into week 2, your natural levels of test are already falling, thus the need for some replacement. I am almost sure this is your problem. You may want to consider using some finasteride along with the test/4-AD to ease your prostate. Test is a must to keep on feeling good.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by westniles
    To keep on feeling good, you are going to need to run either test/4-AD during your cycle. By the end of week 1, into week 2, your natural levels of test are already falling, thus the need for some replacement. I am almost sure this is your problem. You may want to consider using some finasteride along with the test/4-AD to ease your prostate. Test is a must to keep on feeling good.

Good idea I'll try this, I have some trans test I'll use. That should be enough to replace natty test. I have saw palmetto that I'll use to help the prostate. No natty test is probably the reason my immune system seems to weaken at that point also. When I ran my trans test cycle I didn't experence any of the emotional problems I usally have.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

I can see Phs can make you feel miserable is 'cause you are experiencing the more estrogenic sides that is why I do not like PHs, if you try ASS, let's say real TEst Enathate or Cypionate then you will feel really good and for once experience the abolic/androgenic effects of the hormones. Good Luck Bro!
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by omar castillo
    I can see Phs can make you feel miserable is 'cause you are experiencing the more estrogenic sides that is why I do not like PHs, if you try ASS, let's say real TEst Enathate or Cypionate then you will feel really good and for once experience the abolic/androgenic effects of the hormones. Good Luck Bro!
    I could brew up some syno and give that a shot. I'm not afraid to pin I'm more afraid of the side effects on my emotions. I don't want to do something that won't leave my system fast incase it bothers me.
  8. Gold Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by westniles
    I would agree.... Test or 4-AD should help with this.
    1-Test has a well deserved reputation for causing lethargy.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Old Guy
    I would agree.... Test or 4-AD should help with this.
    1-Test has a well deserved reputation for causing lethargy.
    Thanks, I don't use 1-Test because of the sides. You guys are correct, when I did a 4-6week 4-AD cycle I felt fine, thats was before 4-AD started attacking my prostate.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

what are the symptoms of an aggravated prostate?
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike
    what are the symptoms of an aggravated prostate?
    I feel persure down in close to my nuts and my nuts ache. Also it hurts to cum and other nice things like that.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by badbart
    I feel persure down in close to my nuts and my nuts ache. Also it hurts to cum and other nice things like that.
    Try some saw palmetto it helps
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shadow_manifest
    Try some saw palmetto it helps
    I'm on it now, I've read it takes a couple weeks to start working so I'm going to take it for 3 to 4 weeks before I start another cycle. I've never really had it work when I was on cycle, but I didn't use for very long, I quit the cycle before it had a chance to start to work.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

I had the very same problem with sus. I started taking saw palmetto @ 160mg twice a day. Everything was back to normal within a week. Good Luck B.B.

...V
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Protease Supplementation and its Effect on DOMS
    By ozarkaBRAND in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-17-2009, 12:06 AM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-29-2007, 07:09 PM
  3. IGF-1 and the effect on the boys
    By dirlewanger in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1