Steriod Books

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about getting one of the many books on Steriods... what would be the most helpful of the books to read? What I am looking for is one that tell about each on and then attempts to tell about cycles. I was looking at the steriod bible but I wasn't really sure of that was the one I wanted

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Bill L's book, anabolics 2002 sounds exactly like what your interested in. Detailed profiles for each kind and pictures to match.

It runs around 30-40 bucks.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Hey thanks WYD.. got another one for you.. .have you seen the ebook called Layman's Guide to Steriods? I was wondering if it was any good.
Thanks again

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Hey thanks WYD.. got another one for you.. .have you seen the ebook called Layman's Guide to Steriods? I was wondering if it was any good.
Thanks again
i have heard of it but haven't actually looked at it. The only book I've looked at is anabolics 2000. Other than that, all the info I have read has come from big cats profiles and from other places on the net..

Aneas

Awards
Dont waste your money on gear books join some sites and learn from the vets. Why spend the money if you dont have to?

The laymans guide sucks BTW.

You want to know some boards I will help you.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Aneas.. I would love to have some more sites to look at. I have been reading over at BB.com and Metrx but I would love to have more. As for the books, just something to take places I can't take the computer :D
I have managed learn a little bit about so far.
Dont waste your money on gear books join some sites and learn from the vets. Why spend the money if you dont have to?

The laymans guide sucks BTW.

You want to know some boards I will help you.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Wow... now I have a ton of reading material.. thanks all of you for the sites.. I have been to a few of them but need to keep reading.

Aneas

Awards
Thanks Aneas.. I would love to have some more sites to look at. I have been reading over at BB.com and Metrx but I would love to have more. As for the books, just something to take places I can't take the computer :D
I have managed learn a little bit about so far.

No problem bro. I would have posted links here but I was not sure if it was allowed.

I like smaller boards becuase there seems to be less b.s. there.

Right now my favorite is anabolic-paradise.com.

Also like anasi.com

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
No problem bro. I would have posted links here but I was not sure if it was allowed...
Let's get this clear now...this borad does not censor posts or threads. UNLESS, you call me or a MOD a flaming bastard in which case it is only tolerated on Tuesdays and Thursdays ;)

Post any links that you wish or any other content that is conducive to learning.

Chemo

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established

Let's get this clear now...this borad does not censor posts or threads. UNLESS, you call me or a MOD a flaming bastard in which case it is only tolerated on Tuesdays and Thursdays ;)

Chemo
Nice to know we have two days a week we can mess with you Chemo ;)

WYD02

Awards
  • Established

Post any links that you wish or any other content that is conducive to learning.

Chemo

BUMP on this....good stuff...

In addition, we are still working out what we would like to do in regards to sources, source posting, approved sources, and how people can acquire that information. Until then, please do not open source post.

Aneas

Awards

Chemo

**** its wednesday guess I will have to wait. ;)

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the site whale and welcome to the board

DarCSA

Awards
Thanks for all the info guys. I had the same question run through my mind. Glad to see there are others out there who are like minded. Wasn't sure about the books either. Have used some of the web sites. All in all there is a lot of info on the web. But, nothing is better than talking with others who have first hand knowledge on the subject.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the board Dar and glad that we could help you out