Steriod Books

  1. Steriod Books


    I was thinking about getting one of the many books on Steriods... what would be the most helpful of the books to read? What I am looking for is one that tell about each on and then attempts to tell about cycles. I was looking at the steriod bible but I wasn't really sure of that was the one I wanted


  2. Bill L's book, anabolics 2002 sounds exactly like what your interested in. Detailed profiles for each kind and pictures to match.

    It runs around 30-40 bucks.

  3. Hey thanks WYD.. got another one for you.. .have you seen the ebook called Layman's Guide to Steriods? I was wondering if it was any good.
    Thanks again
    •   
       


  4. Originally posted by Matthew D
    Hey thanks WYD.. got another one for you.. .have you seen the ebook called Layman's Guide to Steriods? I was wondering if it was any good.
    Thanks again
    i have heard of it but haven't actually looked at it. The only book I've looked at is anabolics 2000. Other than that, all the info I have read has come from big cats profiles and from other places on the net..

  5. Dont waste your money on gear books join some sites and learn from the vets. Why spend the money if you dont have to?

    The laymans guide sucks BTW.

    You want to know some boards I will help you.

  6. Thanks Aneas.. I would love to have some more sites to look at. I have been reading over at BB.com and Metrx but I would love to have more. As for the books, just something to take places I can't take the computer
    I have managed learn a little bit about so far.
    Originally posted by Aneas
    Dont waste your money on gear books join some sites and learn from the vets. Why spend the money if you dont have to?

    The laymans guide sucks BTW.

    You want to know some boards I will help you.

  7. Try http://www.gotfina.com those are some good guys (and gals) over there, lots of vets, lots of info
    Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.



  8. Chemo

  9. Wow... now I have a ton of reading material.. thanks all of you for the sites.. I have been to a few of them but need to keep reading.

  10. Originally posted by Matthew D
    Thanks Aneas.. I would love to have some more sites to look at. I have been reading over at BB.com and Metrx but I would love to have more. As for the books, just something to take places I can't take the computer
    I have managed learn a little bit about so far.

    No problem bro. I would have posted links here but I was not sure if it was allowed.

    I like smaller boards becuase there seems to be less b.s. there.

    Right now my favorite is anabolic-paradise.com.

    Also like anasi.com

  11. Originally posted by Aneas
    No problem bro. I would have posted links here but I was not sure if it was allowed...
    Let's get this clear now...this borad does not censor posts or threads. UNLESS, you call me or a MOD a flaming bastard in which case it is only tolerated on Tuesdays and Thursdays

    Post any links that you wish or any other content that is conducive to learning.

    Chemo

  12. Originally posted by Big Daddy Chemo


    Let's get this clear now...this borad does not censor posts or threads. UNLESS, you call me or a MOD a flaming bastard in which case it is only tolerated on Tuesdays and Thursdays

    Chemo
    Nice to know we have two days a week we can mess with you Chemo

  13. Originally posted by Big Daddy Chemo


    Let's get this clear now...this borad does not censor posts or threads. UNLESS, you call me or a MOD a flaming bastard in which case it is only tolerated on Tuesdays and Thursdays

    Post any links that you wish or any other content that is conducive to learning.

    Chemo

    BUMP on this....good stuff...

    In addition, we are still working out what we would like to do in regards to sources, source posting, approved sources, and how people can acquire that information. Until then, please do not open source post.

  14. Originally posted by Big Daddy Chemo


    Let's get this clear now...this borad does not censor posts or threads. UNLESS, you call me or a MOD a flaming bastard in which case it is only tolerated on Tuesdays and Thursdays

    Post any links that you wish or any other content that is conducive to learning.

    Chemo

    **** its wednesday guess I will have to wait.
  15. one more


    www.undergroundsupplements.com just thought i would through that in to the ones chemo put up.

    whale

  16. Thanks for the site whale and welcome to the board

  17. Thanks for all the info guys. I had the same question run through my mind. Glad to see there are others out there who are like minded. Wasn't sure about the books either. Have used some of the web sites. All in all there is a lot of info on the web. But, nothing is better than talking with others who have first hand knowledge on the subject.

  18. Welcome to the board Dar and glad that we could help you out
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Information Sites and Books (No Hunting Format)
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-25-2006, 09:13 AM
  2. Steriod Receptors
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-31-2003, 12:30 AM
  3. Steriods and the Liver
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-29-2003, 08:28 PM
  4. Objective view on steriod use
    By Bone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-27-2003, 07:04 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-18-2003, 04:36 AM
Log in
Log in