Methyl Stockpiling

Marcola

Awards
I pasted this from the Avant Labs forums section. I thought this was very relevant for those wanting to stock up on the best of what methyls have to offer.
I keep coming across posts (here and on other boards) where people are left giddy with the availability of cheap and high-quality anabolics. It is an embarassment of riches. The reaction is understandable, and the excitement is magnified by the spectre of a government crackdown. Now that these are out there, while these are out there, what do you think are the best stacks to stock up on? I think this question is best addressed on a serious board like this one. In other words, what would the expert users here stock up on for personal use, and what would you recommend for early and intermediate users? -- obviously there are important differences. So let’s leave the issue of money aside, which (and how much) of these legal anabolics should we stockpile, and what should we let slip by? I think this thread could be helpful so that people don’t just buy a bunch of everything and then throw together cycles more or less randomly just to “make good use” of it all. I have in mind chiefly the recent and forthcoming methyl- anabolics, since they offer tremendous (deinos) effects for very little money [ MDien MOHN MOHT M1,4ADD M5AA MNAD M1T (+4AD-Prop) ], but of course feel free to speak of other items. Obviously, it can’t be stressed enough that bloodwork should be done by individuals to ensure they are not dangerously compromising their health, and that PCT should not be forgotten. Of course, I will concede that it might not be possible to do this analysis adequately, given that some of these have no history to go by.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
Well, I know that personally i'll by stocking up on 1-test, 4ad, and plenty of t-gel to hold it all. I'll probably also buy a hundred bucks worth of M1T just because of it's ridiculous low price right now ($8/gram). I don't think nolva/clomid availability will change much, so i'll hold off on it.

Skark

Awards
  • Established
My current stockpile includes:

4 bottles 1-AD
20g 4-AD
8 bottles of meso labs M 1-T (the original souped-up batch)
6 grams powder M 1-T
7 grams powder M 5-AA
3 bottles liquid Nolva

Will be picking up powder M 1,4 and M-dien soon

I have no fear of stacking Methyls but I will say I will keep the total daily dose below 25 mg.

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
My current stockpile includes:

4 bottles 1-AD
20g 4-AD
8 bottles of meso labs M 1-T (the original souped-up batch)
6 grams powder M 1-T
7 grams powder M 5-AA
3 bottles liquid Nolva

Will be picking up powder M 1,4 and M-dien soon

I have no fear of stacking Methyls but I will say I will keep the total daily dose below 25 mg.
all the methyls have different toxicity levels so why do you think 25 mgs is the magic number. so you would take a combo of 20 mg of m1t and 5 mgs of methyl tren?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I've got about a 3 year suplly left of 3-alpha, 1-Test, 4-AD. I do hope they stay legal for like 3-4 more months so I can afford some big quantities of M1T and 4-AD, maybe some M 5aa too

hulkster

Awards
all the methyls have different toxicity levels so why do you think 25 mgs is the magic number. so you would take a combo of 20 mg of m1t and 5 mgs of methyl tren?
as always hogiejoe thinks he knows everything..........

ahh you know I'm j/k

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
30 grams 4AD on the way. About 4 cycles worth of M1T left.

Plan to stock up on OHT, more 4AD, more M1T, M1,4AD, 5-AA and lots of regular 1-T.

I doubt T-gel is in danger but I don't know. Ancillaries should be overlooked for now.

Skark

Awards
  • Established
Ummmm no, I have no intrest in methyl tren :rolleyes:

From many posts, I have ascertained that starting with 30mg of M 1-T the sides get progressively worse, with no benefit. And since M 1-T appears to be the most toxic of the new breed it stands to reason that you can stack other things with it as long as some reasonable total dose is maintained.

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
M-Dien as I understand it is much more toxic, 3 mg per day is recommended dose.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
3mgs per day dosent mean it is more toxic, just stronger. It dosent mean it isnt either, but just because you can use a smaller dose dosent make it more toxic. A-50 is used in upwards of 150mgs per day and it is a very toxic drug.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure we'll find out how toxic very shortly. I'm anticipating a post from a newbie saying something like "I only used 80 mg of Methyl dien per day for four weeks..so why is my skin yellow? Any help from the bros would be appreciated."

I hope not but we'll see.

flexster

Awards
I will trying M-Dien soon. If it lives up to its claims, and dont have any problems, I will hoard up a year or 2 of it.