Myogenix Spawn

munkeynutz

Awards
Just wondered what the AM comunnity thinks about this. I'm planning on running this in August.

Spawn 3/3/3/3 (starting with one or two a day for the first few days)
Cycle Support throughout (also 2 weeks preload)

PCT
Reversital 3/2/2/1
PCS 2am 2pm
IC3 200mg ed

I don't have access to a SERM, but if anyone knows where I can order one, please PM me and I will consider going that route. I have used this otc pct before and my blood work came back good, so that is why I was going with it again. My first ph was in march/april and was sdrol @ 10mg and hdrol @ 25mg in one cap, per day. I know thats low for those compunds, but it was my first time. Pretty harsh stuff for the first time, I know, so please don't rip me. I didn't know anything about ph/ds or pct before I bought it.

Other supps
creatine (pct only) (sizeon or green mag)
animal pak
animal flex
fish oil
flax oil
maybe a pre wo drink during pct

Now, I have read that it would be cheaper with better results to buy the two compunds seperatly. If so, who's tren and epi products should I look at?

henryhavoc

Awards
Spawn is Epi/Tren, right? From what I've heard, the Epi dose in spawn is considerably lower than a good dosing amount. Just what I've heard though. Creatine for PCT? Eh..

munkeynutz

Awards
yes, epi/tren. Creatine, yes. Just something to add in. I have seen it pct before, so I figure it cant hurt. I usually take it all the time, but notice that noone really takes it on cycle, so I figured I'd hold off on it till after the spawn was done.

munkeynutz

Awards
holding off on the pre wo drink till after cycle to avoid the back pumps I hear so much about. I work in a warehouse and drive a hi-lo, so thats the last thing I need. I would be a mess at work.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
anything else. AMS dienedrone + IBE epistane would treat you very well. in addition, you'd be able to slightly up the dose of each compound for less :)

while many users have had very good success with spawn, i would ask you to consider the following post, where a buyer got 3/4 full pills, had an unsuccessful cycle, and the owner has offered to give him a few pills as "compensation", while politely ignoring the fact that his cycle is ruined. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/127538-no-gains-spawn.html

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
I have used Spawn with great success, But there are higher dosed epi/tren products on the market.

munkeynutz

Awards
lol, I did read that the other day, but wasn't sure what to make of it. How may other cases have there been of that? Anyway, I will look at the AMS and IBE. I'm about to head off to the gym, then work, so I will try to check back here on lunch when I can get to a computer, or from my blackberry through out the day, if it will let me.

henryhavoc

Awards
A1Supps has spawn for $79.99 and it has 30mg of tren along with 8mg of epi.

You can get E-Stane (epi) by CEL from the same site for $33.75 and their epi has 10mg

They also carry X-Tren (tren) by CEL for $29.95 and it has 30mg

As you can see, you get a much better value if you buy the compounds separately. Both products I mentioned have 90 caps just like spawn does. I would do that, but either way, you'll do great when it comes to gains. I've heard that the epi/tren combo makes you eat like a horse, which is great.

If you buy them separately, you can also mix up dosages and whatnot.

henryhavoc

Awards
holding off on the pre wo drink till after cycle to avoid the back pumps I hear so much about. I work in a warehouse and drive a hi-lo, so thats the last thing I need. I would be a mess at work.
Back pumps shouldn't be too bad with it. It's mostly pretty bad with SD and P-Plex from what I've heard. Take taurine and you should do fine

munkeynutz

Awards
I will look at those as well, that you guys for the fast responses. If I do get them separately, would it be better to run them together or bridge them? I'm off for now, but like I said, will check back in when I can through out the day.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
I will look at those as well, that you guys for the fast responses. If I do get them separately, would it be better to run them together or bridge them? I'm off for now, but like I said, will check back in when I can through out the day.
together is a fun run, though its your choice. spawn has 30mg tren and 8mg epi, so 3 caps per day = 90mg tren, 24mg epi. buying dienedrone + epi would be two pills of dienedrone, 3 pills of epi - same 30 day run, but 100mg tren, 30mg epi. and i think their quality control and customer service would be much better.

munkeynutz

Awards
Sounds good fellas, and thanks for the info. I think I'm leaning towards buying them separately. Just have to decide which company to go with. I see a lot of good feed back on CEL on various sites, and people seem to say they are pretty reputable. I'm likeing the idea of being able to cotrol the dosage, and getting mor out of the epi part of it.

Tren 60/90/90/90 & epi 20/30/30/30 sound good? Or with AMS tren 50/100/100/100?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I ran this last fall... Tren 90/90/90/90, havoc 30/30/30/30 and loved it, 13 lean lbs, great strength increase, looked vascular as crap.

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
APS makes a Epi/Tren Product called Revamp.....its got 10mg of epi and 30mg of 19-nor per serving......and at a really decent price.

munkeynutz

Awards
wow...$44 for that Revamp! That's a hell of a deal. Anyone have any input/comments/experience on this product? Looks to be pretty new on the market. I haven't found any logs or reviews on it.

henryhavoc

Awards
wow...$44 for that Revamp! That's a hell of a deal. Anyone have any input/comments/experience on this product? Looks to be pretty new on the market. I haven't found any logs or reviews on it.
I've been keeping my eye on APS and I'm impressed with their prices.

munkeynutz

Awards
Well, I went with Revamp....the price is rediculous and I haven't seen any bad comments about APS in any forums yet. Looks solid, and hopefully I will be too at the end of August!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
musclemaker Company Promotions 2
TheMeatus101 Anabolics 13
bt0312 Supplement Logs 0
Anabolics 1
raynev Anabolics 11