hydration problem?

Daven

Awards
Im about a week into a m1t/4ad cycle, and somthing weird happend today.

Well after the gym this morning i went to work, i normaly bring my 1/2 gallon water bottle to work, or somthing to that effect and drink it threw the day, but today i didnt bring it, and didnt feel like going to get any water. (really busy)

On the way home, riding with my freind to my house, my nose started bleeding, and i mean bleeding, the worst ive ever had. 2 completely soaked napkins, my freind was freaking out, i was fine at first, then i got pretty spooked, and started to have a panick attack pretty much , and got out of the car at a red light, and walked across 2 lanes of trafic to a local shop to clean up, i was fine after i got all the blood off of me. It was all over the car, my book, and i managed to get it all over myself too. Its about 2 hours after now and ive drank about half a gallon of water, and im feeling better. Im about 28 and have great blood preasure, and aas usage. Im guessing it has to do with the hydration? I also just in the past few days up my dosage from 10 to 15mg

Last edited:
ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd say both the lack of water and the upping of the dose both played into it.

ManBeast

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Im about a week into a m1t/4ad cycle, and somthing weird happend today.

Well after the gym this morning i went to work, i normaly bring my 1/2 gallon water bottle to work, or somthing to that effect and drink it threw the day, but today i didnt bring it, and didnt feel like going to get any water. (really busy)

On the way home, riding with my freind to my house, my nose started bleeding, and i mean bleeding, the worst ive ever had. 2 completely soaked napkins, my freind was freaking out, i was fine at first, then i got pretty spooked, and started to have a panick attack pretty much , and got out of the car at a red light, and walked across 2 lanes of trafic to a local shop to clean up, i was fine after i got all the blood off of me. It was all over the car, my book, and i managed to get it all over myself too. Its about 2 hours after now and ive drank about half a gallon of water, and im feeling better. Im about 28 and have great blood preasure, and anabolic steroids usage. Im guessing it has to do with the hydration? I also just in the past few days up my dosage from 10 to 15mg
Most likely dehydration...M1T is a very potent AS (as I'm sure you know). How long are you planning on running your cycle? You would benefit greatly from Poseidon...with it's many benefits...proper hydration of every cell in your body is at the top of the list.

Is this your first run with M1T?

Workin

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
planning is the key to any cycle and not having adequate water supply is determintal to one's health:sick: .

never overlook water supply!!!:nono:

Poseidon is what you need to aid in serious hydration and maximise output.:thumbsup:

mine should be here any day soon, its mid summer and getting hot as hell :smite: in my part of the world (new zealand - middle earth)

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
planning is the key to any cycle and not having adequate water supply is determintal to one's health:sick: .

never overlook water supply!!!:nono:

Poseidon is what you need to aid in serious hydration and maximise output.:thumbsup:

mine should be here any day soon, its mid summer and getting hot as hell :smite: in my part of the world (new zealand - middle earth)
I'm looking forward to your results on Poseidon my friend! Will you be posting a log?

BTW, nice new avy ;-)

Workin

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking forward to your results on Poseidon my friend! Will you be posting a log?

BTW, nice new avy ;-)

Workin
i'll definitly let you know what i think if i don't do a log, by the looks of things it's going to be all good!

gonna be experimenting a little with the post workout mix as well:thumbsup:

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
i'll definitly let you know what i think if i don't do a log, by the looks of things it's going to be all good!

gonna be experimenting a little with the post workout mix as well:thumbsup:
Excellent! What are you planing on using in your post workout mix?

Workin

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
not to be a jerk, but this thread is over 3 years old... I'd bet the original poster isn't going to respond anytime soon.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
not to be a jerk, but this thread is over 3 years old... I'd bet the original poster isn't going to respond anytime soon.
We are testing the loyalty of AM boards members...this is a test....this is only a test....Had this been an actual attempt to get a response from the original thread starter, the replies posted above would have been followed up by an immediate response by the board member posting the thread...this concludes the "loyalty of AM board members" test...;)

Workin

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Excellent! What are you planing on using in your post workout mix?

Workin
pre and during workout i meant to say, i have been using black star labs KREATAINE ULTRA cause it was cheap but i boosted it up with a few extras like some CEE creatine, tyrosine, AAKG powder and some dextrose, seems to do the trick but i have almost run out

so i'll have to work on something similar with the addition of posidion in the mix. i don't take creatine at any other time than pre and during workouts, works for me.

post workout will be an excel type brew with the bcaa's and glutamine morethan likely mixed with some protein powder but not sure as i'm considering starting AP soon so it could be added to a more carbo type brew.

would love to buy excel but with me living in new zealand freight starts to get a killer not to mention the exchange rate so i just tend to go for the bulk raws that are gonna last a lot longer.

i'll keep you informed, keep up the good work :thumbsup:

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
pre and during workout i meant to say, i have been using black star labs KREATAINE ULTRA cause it was cheap but i boosted it up with a few extras like some CEE creatine, tyrosine, AAKG powder and some dextrose, seems to do the trick but i have almost run out

so i'll have to work on something similar with the addition of posidion in the mix. i don't take creatine at any other time than pre and during workouts, works for me.

post workout will be an excel type brew with the bcaa's and glutamine morethan likely mixed with some protein powder but not sure as i'm considering starting AP soon so it could be added to a more carbo type brew.

would love to buy excel but with me living in new zealand freight starts to get a killer not to mention the exchange rate so i just tend to go for the bulk raws that are gonna last a lot longer.

i'll keep you informed, keep up the good work :thumbsup:
You too my friend...

Workin