hydration problem?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.5%

hydration problem?

Im about a week into a m1t/4ad cycle, and somthing weird happend today.

Well after the gym this morning i went to work, i normaly bring my 1/2 gallon water bottle to work, or somthing to that effect and drink it threw the day, but today i didnt bring it, and didnt feel like going to get any water. (really busy)

On the way home, riding with my freind to my house, my nose started bleeding, and i mean bleeding, the worst ive ever had. 2 completely soaked napkins, my freind was freaking out, i was fine at first, then i got pretty spooked, and started to have a panick attack pretty much , and got out of the car at a red light, and walked across 2 lanes of trafic to a local shop to clean up, i was fine after i got all the blood off of me. It was all over the car, my book, and i managed to get it all over myself too. Its about 2 hours after now and ive drank about half a gallon of water, and im feeling better. Im about 28 and have great blood preasure, and aas usage. Im guessing it has to do with the hydration? I also just in the past few days up my dosage from 10 to 15mg
    Last edited by Daven; 02-02-2004 at 06:44 PM.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I'd say both the lack of water and the upping of the dose both played into it.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  3. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Daven View Post
    Im about a week into a m1t/4ad cycle, and somthing weird happend today.

Well after the gym this morning i went to work, i normaly bring my 1/2 gallon water bottle to work, or somthing to that effect and drink it threw the day, but today i didnt bring it, and didnt feel like going to get any water. (really busy)

On the way home, riding with my freind to my house, my nose started bleeding, and i mean bleeding, the worst ive ever had. 2 completely soaked napkins, my freind was freaking out, i was fine at first, then i got pretty spooked, and started to have a panick attack pretty much , and got out of the car at a red light, and walked across 2 lanes of trafic to a local shop to clean up, i was fine after i got all the blood off of me. It was all over the car, my book, and i managed to get it all over myself too. Its about 2 hours after now and ive drank about half a gallon of water, and im feeling better. Im about 28 and have great blood preasure, and anabolic steroids usage. Im guessing it has to do with the hydration? I also just in the past few days up my dosage from 10 to 15mg
    Most likely dehydration...M1T is a very potent AS (as I'm sure you know). How long are you planning on running your cycle? You would benefit greatly from Poseidon...with it's many benefits...proper hydration of every cell in your body is at the top of the list.

Is this your first run with M1T?

Workin
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.89%

planning is the key to any cycle and not having adequate water supply is determintal to one's health .

never overlook water supply!!!

Poseidon is what you need to aid in serious hydration and maximise output.

mine should be here any day soon, its mid summer and getting hot as hell in my part of the world (new zealand - middle earth)
  5. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.48%

Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    planning is the key to any cycle and not having adequate water supply is determintal to one's health .

never overlook water supply!!!

Poseidon is what you need to aid in serious hydration and maximise output.

mine should be here any day soon, its mid summer and getting hot as hell in my part of the world (new zealand - middle earth)
    I'm looking forward to your results on Poseidon my friend! Will you be posting a log?

BTW, nice new avy ;-)

Workin
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.89%

Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    I'm looking forward to your results on Poseidon my friend! Will you be posting a log?

BTW, nice new avy ;-)

Workin
    i'll definitly let you know what i think if i don't do a log, by the looks of things it's going to be all good!

gonna be experimenting a little with the post workout mix as well
  7. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.48%

i'll definitly let you know what i think if i don't do a log, by the looks of things it's going to be all good!

gonna be experimenting a little with the post workout mix as well
    Excellent! What are you planing on using in your post workout mix?

Workin
  8. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.74%

not to be a jerk, but this thread is over 3 years old... I'd bet the original poster isn't going to respond anytime soon.
  9. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.48%

Quote Originally Posted by aspire210 View Post
    not to be a jerk, but this thread is over 3 years old... I'd bet the original poster isn't going to respond anytime soon.
    We are testing the loyalty of AM boards members...this is a test....this is only a test....Had this been an actual attempt to get a response from the original thread starter, the replies posted above would have been followed up by an immediate response by the board member posting the thread...this concludes the "loyalty of AM board members" test...

Workin
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.89%

Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    Excellent! What are you planing on using in your post workout mix?

Workin
    pre and during workout i meant to say, i have been using black star labs KREATAINE ULTRA cause it was cheap but i boosted it up with a few extras like some CEE creatine, tyrosine, AAKG powder and some dextrose, seems to do the trick but i have almost run out

so i'll have to work on something similar with the addition of posidion in the mix. i don't take creatine at any other time than pre and during workouts, works for me.

post workout will be an excel type brew with the bcaa's and glutamine morethan likely mixed with some protein powder but not sure as i'm considering starting AP soon so it could be added to a more carbo type brew.

would love to buy excel but with me living in new zealand freight starts to get a killer not to mention the exchange rate so i just tend to go for the bulk raws that are gonna last a lot longer.

i'll keep you informed, keep up the good work
  11. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.48%

pre and during workout i meant to say, i have been using black star labs KREATAINE ULTRA cause it was cheap but i boosted it up with a few extras like some CEE creatine, tyrosine, AAKG powder and some dextrose, seems to do the trick but i have almost run out

so i'll have to work on something similar with the addition of posidion in the mix. i don't take creatine at any other time than pre and during workouts, works for me.

post workout will be an excel type brew with the bcaa's and glutamine morethan likely mixed with some protein powder but not sure as i'm considering starting AP soon so it could be added to a more carbo type brew.

would love to buy excel but with me living in new zealand freight starts to get a killer not to mention the exchange rate so i just tend to go for the bulk raws that are gonna last a lot longer.

i'll keep you informed, keep up the good work
    You too my friend...

Workin

Similar Forum Threads

1. Serious Hydration Problem, Any help appreciated!
    By Bmlax22 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-25-2007, 12:39 PM
  2. post cycle problems
    By Sanosuke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-06-2003, 12:20 PM
  3. Screen problems w/ BDC Forums
    By labrad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-23-2002, 04:27 PM
  4. Replies: 3